ADVERTISEMENT

US - Honduras 5:00 3/28. Now. Winner goes to the olympics. Loser waits three more years. nt

3 more years it is for the USA. I just happened to turn on the game when the US had that free kick and Honduras had the wall with the guy lying on the ground directly behind the wall-in case the free kick skidded under the wall. Pretty clever stuff-although I suppose everyone could be doing that now, as I haven't watched much international soccer in the last year.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
3 more years it is for the USA. I just happened to turn on the game when the US had that free kick and Honduras had the wall with the guy lying on the ground directly behind the wall-in case the free kick skidded under the wall. Pretty clever stuff-although I suppose everyone could be doing that now, as I haven't watched much international soccer in the last year.
Our keeper had an absolutely brutal give away.

Our keeper had an absolutely brutal give away.
Baaaaaaad look for MLS. But 6 players on the current senior team roster could have been playing on that game. Methinks the US just doesn’t prioritize making the Olympics. They are clearly trying to build chemistry for the upcoming WC qualifiers.

Baaaaaaad look for MLS. But 6 players on the current senior team roster could have been playing on that game. Methinks the US just doesn’t prioritize making the Olympics. They are clearly trying to build chemistry for the upcoming WC qualifiers.
Totally agree

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT