ADVERTISEMENT

Update Where Things Stand

Fpeaugh2

Sophomore
Mar 16, 2021
I haven’t been dodging threads, just when you’re forced to create a new account they limit your posts to like 1-2 per day. It wouldn’t let me post any more until now.

Obviously everyone has seen the Thad news. I was told this morning that he was the hire (I believe it was decided yesterday) and they were in the final formalities. He was going to be announced at a press conference Wednesday.

I will keep everyone updated when I know more. I know some on here still have their feelings hurt over me trying to educate them on Crean and Archie. Ignore the clowns. I’m back to bring the info.

Stay tuned.

I haven’t been dodging threads, just when you’re forced to create a new account they limit your posts to like 1-2 per day. It wouldn’t let me post any more until now.

Obviously everyone has seen the Thad news. I was told this morning that he was the hire (I believe it was decided yesterday) and they were in the final formalities. He was going to be announced at a press conference Wednesday.

I will keep everyone updated when I know more. I know some on here still have their feelings hurt over me trying to educate them on Crean and Archie. Ignore the clowns. I’m back to bring the info.

Stay tuned.

Because you're full of it. You're spouting nonsense. You proclaimed the same thing about Billy Donovan when we hired Archie. We all know you're an absolute fake.

Stay tuned.
Thank God you're here. Hardly anyone is saying anything about the search and there's so little rumor and innuendo otherwise.

Stay tuned.
It’s Billy Donovan. No, really, it is . . .

Reactions: IUgradman and 76-1

Stay tuned.
About an hour before Lander committed you provided the inside information that Lander was NOT going to commit. You said it several times. After Lander committed you tried to delete your posts, but didn't get them on time. There is a clown that needs to be ignored for sure.

Stay tuned.
What’s your background? Just curious. Thx.

Stay tuned.

3a5861c95871f4063a7f57a2ed97988a.jpg

Stay tuned.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 76-1 and All4You

Stay tuned.
if you have no shame you have a psychiatric condition

Stay tuned.
My sources have told me you're a fraud, jackass, and clown. I verified and had everything fact checked by my insiders. It's a solid yes on all fronts.

Stay tuned.
Just out of curiosity, who are your top picks this go around?

Just out of curiosity, who are your top picks this go around?
You might as well designate shit as each possible candidate and throw it at the wall to see which one sticks. That would be a better guess of who the coach might be besides this tool. He wants everyone to think he knows stuff to feel important. Just ask him about the Donovan done deal back in 2017.

I'm pretty sure you're a clown fpeaugh. You said we'd be happy. Almost no one would've been happy with a gimped Thad Matta. You're description made it sound like Bennett. You're a troll.

Stay tuned.

You are a clown. And if it's any solace, I'm taking your suggestion. Ignore.

McHoop

Stay tuned.
Appreciate it, just go easy on the words 'done deal' next time. As IU fans' sanity is hanging by a thread right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT