ADVERTISEMENT

Unpopular Opinions--share yours.

She is rooting for the wrong team. Gotta go with the Colts fan.

kendra-wilkinson-photo.jpg

Kendra-Wilkinson5.jpg

kendra_wilkinson_lingerie.jpg

Kendra%20Wilkinson%20Surprised%20By%20%27Baby%20Poop%20Production%27.jpg

kendra-wilkinson-12.jpg

Kendra-Wilkinson-1150x1500-265kb-media-3121-media-131292-1202121325.jpg

kendra-wilkinson-nude.jpg

kendra-wilkinson-lap-dance.JPG

kendra-wilkinson.jpg

kendra_wilkinson_upskirt-1.jpg

And 1 without the blond hair:
kendra-wilkinson-swagg-media-pre-vma-party.jpg

And she gets worse every day. But there was a time

when she was at least acceptable, and I always give extra points for a special generosity in sharing her charms.

I don't get it.

I've been a diehard Colts less than 10 years. I do live and die by the outcomes. Are you saying that I shouldn't act like that just because I was 10 years old when they drafted Jeff George?? I hear so many of you guys make this ridiculous argument, and I don't get it.

Who made this rule up that you can only be a diehard fan if you followed the team through rough times?

And your comment about 'up until two years ago' is a bunch of crap. The Colts games have been well-attended but its own fans for this entire decade, and you sure weren't seeing tons of opposing fans in the crowd three years ago when they won the Super Bowl. This entire city was crazy.

Maybe you don't understand how much this city loves the Colts since you are way up there in Ft. Wayne. It's not 1990, and most of us would argue that it never will be again.

Downloading music is wrong.

Am I a dying breed that doesn't buy tunes off the iTunes store?

You sure do have a lot of unpopular opinions today...

The embellished part of the story is forever married to the truthful part. That is unfortunate for you... I don't see this group letting up on you about it though.

And while I am not the one who started it, I will tell you this...I do have a WoW account.

I don't buy tunes on iTunes

I hate iTunes...but I download music all the time...and rarely pay for it.

:)

You're a woman. That makes you an expert of BOOBS.

And matter of fact, you've probably touched more boobs than many on this pathetic message board.

Well, the kids like it and.....

it IS kind of funny once in a while.

It's no Saved by the Bell, but hey......

I've never purchased a single song

from any site. And I have about 8,000 songs. A lot of those are live but I take your side on this.

You knew someone would bust you on that.

I'm shocked HG's post saying "Salina Gomez is a cute girl" didn't get more grief a few weeks back.

I've been using itunes a lot lately.

My brother-in-law and 1 of my wife's friends constantly buy us gift cards to itunes whenever there is a holiday.

Still not spending any of my money on music.

Do stripper boobs count?

Just asking for a friend...**cough** Rakassan **cough**
This post was edited on 2/3 2:10 PM by Rangeline Fan

Pretty much every sporting event is reality TV

Reality TV by definition is unscripted entertainment, right?

So by definition, reality TV isn't even reality TV.

Which is why she's perfect for Justin Long.

That dude is not attractive (though I will say he's got a hot little bod). I don't get how he's a "Hollywood" star...he must have a HUGE schlong and boned a bunch of female producers to get some of his roles.

47.jpg

Did you're probation officer make you write that?

I still don't own an Ipod...no use for Itunes...

I get the 35 and under crowd..

But why is it a Ridiculous argument? The rule is if you still follow them when they suck again, which they will, all teams do.

She asked the question, I gave my reply.
I was 10 when the Colts moved here, I was a Cowboys fan then. Im a cowboys fan now. Most people my age and over were fans of other teams then and did not switch, but if you did thats fine. Just watch though and you will see the exit when they struggle, Just look In Bloomington.

I just said I want the Saints to win, The Colts are not my "hometown" team as many say. The reason I want the Saints to win IS they have 2 Hoosiers on their roster. I dont think the Colts have any, and In my shop its fun to spark some debates, just like this.

Kokomo...Vegas...North Webster...pretty much anywhere with private rooms

...except there's no sex in the champaigne room...

Wait, you're telling me you *actually* been to Stimilators?

I assumed you'd only heard of it.

I always notice a strange odor when we pass it on the way to the lake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT