ADVERTISEMENT

Unpopular Opinions--share yours.

The Office is one of the worst shows on TV

ever. Even worse than American Idol.

And rice is good for more than just fixing cell phones. You can eat it as well.
This post was edited on 2/3 11:33 AM by IU40IU

Gray's Anatomy shouldn't have made it past season 1

awful show.
This post was edited on 2/3 11:38 AM by Tony Warwick

I don't think we should be giving so much to Haiti

we have so many homeless and unemployed people here stateside that we need to spend money on our own people.

I actually liked school lunches....

...Especially Wednesdays when they would serve mashed potatos, gravey, yeast rolls along with some kind of cobbler...

Usually accompanied by Country Fried Steak or something of that ilk...

The cast of How I Met Your Mother should die right now.

All except for Jason Segel...but he needs to stick to movies.

F Doogie Howser.

Things that suck: Lost, Jersey Shore, The Real World, The Amazing Race,

American Idol, Alicia Keys, Jimmy Johns, that blue vein that is visible when chicks have overly big boobs, pants that convert to shorts, people that clip sunglass lenses on their glasses, non-major golf tournaments on TV, people who get their son's ear pierced at a young age, people who give their kids mohawks, fake bullet holes in cars, NASCAR!, people that smoke in their cars with the windows up then smell up the room, the mexicans that hand out the prostitute cards in Vegas, people who wear Chuck Taylors and aren't in a punk band, people who stand at the front of a boat and say "IM THE KING OF THE WORLD!!", World of Warcraft, people who play World of Warcraft, people who play Farmville, people who wear shirts that say "you looked better on Myspace", people who spill their beer on the dance floor, and Mac sheep.

Whew. I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

^^ Is with this guy ^^

Now, I'm not unsympathetic to the Haitians, I feel for them.

But why the eff don't we make efforts like this for the poor/homeless in America? [Rhetorical]

The Biggest Loser is a disgusting freak show.

They find the most obese people they can, who have been abusing their bodies for years, and parade them on-stage almost naked, as their flab and skin flab falls all over the place. Do we really need to see them shirtless? I can see they weigh 300 or 400 lbs and are gross.

Then they give these people access to the best personal trainers, dieticians, chefs, doctors, etc. for several months full time. Then we're supposed to be shocked when a few of them go from 400 lbs to 200 lbs. In the end, they're still fatties, but just healthier fatties.

This show must be so popular because Americans are so fat and lazy that they'd rather watch people in much worse shape than them, thus it makes them feel that being overweight by only 50 or 60 lbs is better than being 200 lbs over weight.

Re: Things that suck: Lost, Jersey Shore, The Real World, The Amazing Race,

Chuck Taylor's have nothing to do with punk bands.

In the end, they're still fatties. Have you ever seen the show?

How are these people still fatties?

ali-before-after.jpg

erik_chopin.jpg

hollie_before_after.jpg

suzybeforeafter.jpg

This is a show that is trying to help transform society. Name 1 other reality TV show that has redeeming qualities. How is helping people get healthy bad?

I know it isn't WoW, so you probably wont get it.

I've never seen her on GA before, but actually enjoyed...

..a couple of her movies. What's the deal? All the celeb websites trash her. I don't see it. Is she some uber biatch on GA?

Who cares if there's 10% unemployment?

If Joe Lunchpail couldn't figure out 20 years ago that he/she needed to get some sort of education or needed technical skill in order to make a good life for himself, tough nuts for him. Now that all of the blue collar jobs have been shipped overseas, these people are shocked that they can't make 60K to 100K a year on a HS education.

No, she's just a major

biatch in real life. Or so I've heard.

Uh, besides Knocked Up, which is only good due to the

rest of the cast and Judd Apatow what did you enjoy her in?

I'm honestly curious.

Taylor Swift is a talented songwriter and musician.

I didn't say she is a good singer, but with her style, she doesn't need to be.

Bite that nerds.

At the same time...they're probably healthier now than 90% of the OTF.

And I'm sticking to that stat until I start seeing some shirtless pics of you dudes!

But they are no longer weighing down our health care system...

and most of the contestants end up going home and setting up programs in their hometowns to try and get other people healthier.

If my tax dollars don't have to buy them insulin, glipizide, metformin, or any other list of drugs then I am happy and I want this show on the air.

She's a tall, attractive 20 year old blonde.

WTF is wrong with that? She'd be the best POA 99% of the guys on this board ever had.

I don't appreciate your post. And I find no humor in it. I

personally heard his roar in colorado. i also smelled his odor, which is detectable to a range of two miles. as an aside, that is quite possibly the finest picture of jessica simpson ever. unreal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT