ADVERTISEMENT

University of Kentucky Basketball Team-Really??

Actually, I'm a UK fan responding to a post on an open forum criticizing UK basketball. That's not trollish behavior and makes me think you don't know what a troll really is.

Your intent is to troll, you’re just no good at it...you can go away now. Say high to sis...

Reactions: hondo314
Your intent is to troll, you’re just no good at it...you can go away now. Say high to sis...
Projection is when individuals accuse others of doing what they actually do themselves. It's common among perverts. You accuse others of engaging in incest.

Projection is when individuals accuse others of doing what they actually do themselves. It's common among perverts. You accuse others of engaging in incest.
Where you come from you should know all about incest . . .
rimg.php

I could lecture you on denial, but trolls are seldom deterred by logic or reason...

I could lecture you on denial, but trolls are seldom deterred by logic or reason...
From my experience with you on this board, you aren't qualified to lecture anyone on anything, except for how to make yourself feel superior to others when there is no rational basis for doing so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT