ADVERTISEMENT

Understanding MAGAs

That is SOOO deep.

I wish I was tripping so I could hallucinate something to make that even more deep.

"let me tell you what you think so I can make myself look like I know something smart"

One thing I love about America - the stupid can speak - like he did - and show themselves to be stupid - like he did - and then the stupid will rush to whack his back - like you did - and show themselves to be stupid - like you did - and we then all go back to watching football and "bless your heart" -

Yep. In American, the stupid get to out themselves without harm coming to them.

Yay US.

That is SOOO deep.

I wish I was tripping so I could hallucinate something to make that even more deep.

"let me tell you what you think so I can make myself look like I know something smart"

One thing I love about America - the stupid can speak - like he did - and show themselves to be stupid - like he did - and then the stupid will rush to whack his back - like you did - and show themselves to be stupid - like you did - and we then all go back to watching football and "bless your heart" -

Yay US.

Ok Floor let me do everyone a farva here. I will out you now.

ErxfLPzXcAAHPJw

Reactions: Bill4411
That is SOOO deep.

Yay US.
766c8ac4d9676bd10fa37ef525318521.jpg

MAGAs are not conservatives, or vice versa, but the video made some good points about the Trumpublican hate society.

Reactions: T.M.P.
That is SOOO deep.

Yay US.
#Bitchlosing

Reactions: IU_Hickory

This along with the rant you posted the other day have given me some really good talking points with my Trump devoted friends.

Like the line 'we gotta take back the country!'

From what??!?

What is this country not giving you that you have to 'take back'.

Because I've had it easy as hell (as a 50 year old white dude) compared to my brother's and sisters.

I'm not complaining.

Reactions: sglowrider
Who is this sensitive pony-tail turd?

These sound like the generalizations you would get sitting around the dorm at 2:00am eating White Castles and drinking Ice House, trying to sound profound.

Too bad they're now part of the indoctrination of most social science courses at major research universities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
This is a head-scratcher -- whats with his obsession on medical procedures...

ErqJl6iW8AEKq-Q
What were the circumcisions...err I mean circumstances...that elicited that post from this cuck?

This has to be a parody account right? Sure reads like one.

Cause if not, I reckon this fella may be a few sandwiches — upwards of a dozen or so even — short of a picnic.

What. In. The. Fu*k....was THAT all about?? The hell did I just read there?

Reactions: Spartans9312
What were the circumcisions...err I mean circumstances...that elicited that post from this cuck?

This has to be a parody account right? Sure reads like one.

Cause if not, I reckon this fella may be a few sandwiches — upwards of a dozen or so even — short of a picnic.

What. In. The. Fu*k....was THAT all about?? The hell did I just read there?

more mental illness on display...

D3UhzAYl.png

Have you seen the one where they claim Biden has actually been arrested already and he and Trump are undergoing an experimental surgery to switch faces?

I believe Cage and Travolta will have issues with this storyline.
No kidding. Obviously, they should just use polyjuice potion.

Have you seen the one where they claim Biden has actually been arrested already and he and Trump are undergoing an experimental surgery to switch faces?

What a time to be alive!?

At this point I readily admit that my friends who are still trumpsters, while they're still my friends, are kind of dumb. If this was about religion I might think they're dumb but I'm not going to say it out loud. It also doesn't mean that they're not hard working or that they're not successful. In fact at this point in my career I have to say that most people I know are a lot more successful than I am. But that doesn't mean that the trumpsters aren't stupid.

Here we are after 4 years of this nonsense and 75% of Republicans say that the election was stolen from them. Early on in Trump's term when people who are friends wanted to talk to me about politics I would look them straight in the eye and just say I wish Trump was dead. And that usually stop the conversation dead in its tracks.

After the dust has settled in about 12 months is going to be a lot of revisionist history and nobody is going to remember them being an ardent supporter of this f****** idiot. The same with the rest of that inbred family.

On a personal note early on in the pandemic I announce how I was going to be incredibly as what I can eating healthy and taking care of my diabetes without medication.... it was all working pretty well until I was riding my bike and got hit by a car. Now I take an Uber to physical therapy three times a week. I have a lawyer and an orthopedic surgeon who look as me as a minor Cash Cow and nobody gives a s*** about my health or well-being. I now tell people that I wish our moronic governor in Florida was dead. That's pretty much the extent of my political conversations these days. At least with people that I know. Stay safe everyone. As we all know we can and do still get covid from family members and Friends. And to Mike Pence f*** you too.

At this point I readily admit that my friends who are still trumpsters, while they're still my friends, are kind of dumb. If this was about religion I might think they're dumb but I'm not going to say it out loud. It also doesn't mean that they're not hard working or that they're not successful. In fact at this point in my career I have to say that most people I know are a lot more successful than I am. But that doesn't mean that the trumpsters aren't stupid.

Here we are after 4 years of this nonsense and 75% of Republicans say that the election was stolen from them. Early on in Trump's term when people who are friends wanted to talk to me about politics I would look them straight in the eye and just say I wish Trump was dead. And that usually stop the conversation dead in its tracks.

After the dust has settled in about 12 months is going to be a lot of revisionist history and nobody is going to remember them being an ardent supporter of this f****** idiot. The same with the rest of that inbred family.

On a personal note early on in the pandemic I announce how I was going to be incredibly as what I can eating healthy and taking care of my diabetes without medication.... it was all working pretty well until I was riding my bike and got hit by a car. Now I take an Uber to physical therapy three times a week. I have a lawyer and an orthopedic surgeon who look as me as a minor Cash Cow and nobody gives a s*** about my health or well-being. I now tell people that I wish our moronic governor in Florida was dead. That's pretty much the extent of my political conversations these days. At least with people that I know. Stay safe everyone. As we all know we can and do still get covid from family members and Friends. And to Mike Pence f*** you too.
Surgery. Fla. you could be a major cash cow. Congrats

So if we notice an exceptionally stupid, fat Joe Biden we can assume it was successful?

You should’ve been riding in the bike lane!

Reactions: mcmurtry66

well, then they should start supporting "Biden" in that case lol

Reactions: iuwclurker

everyone on both sides knows something is wrong, they just get talked out of what it really is.

the Dems blame the Pubs, the Pubs blame the Dems, and all are 100% correct about the other side's blame, and 0% about their own clan's blame.

with each side having it's own corporate media propaganda machine and corporate social media propaganda army, it's impossible for either side to hold the other side accountable in a mutually guaranteed destruction scenario.

thus all we can do is concentrate on the ills of our own gang, and fix those.

yet neither side has the slightest interest in fixing it's own party's very real problem, despite the fact it's the exact same problem for both parties.

and the problem for both is a top down one, not bottom up, and both parties have the same entity at the top.

not a similar entity, the exact same one.

and that entity uses it's media and social media propaganda machines on both sides to keep everyone fighting each other 24/7/356, so as to keep them occupied fighting each other, thus not fighting the entity itself, who's total control of both parties is the real source of the problems for the 99% on both sides.

when money can buy govt, 100% chance it will.

when money can buy the control of information and opinion, 100% chance it will.

while eliminating all money from politics and govt won't in of itself fix all our problems, it will eliminate the impenetrable barrier to fixing the problems of the 99% on both sides, it imposes on us.

anyone on either side who doesn't see eliminating all money from govt as the only way to cure what's wrong, is flat wrong.

nothing can be fixed until that is.

everyone on both sides knows something is wrong, they just get talked out of what it really is.

the Dems blame the Pubs, the Pubs blame the Dems, and all are 100% correct about the other side's blame, and 0% about their own clan's blame.

with each side having it's own corporate media propaganda machine and corporate social media propaganda army, it's impossible for either side to hold the other side accountable in a mutually guaranteed destruction scenario.

yet neither side has the slightest interest in fixing it's own party's very real problem, despite the fact it's the exact same problem for both parties.

and the problem for both is a top down one, not bottom up, and both parties have the same entity at the top.

and that entity uses it's media and social media propaganda machines on both sides to keep everyone fighting each other 24/7/356, so as to keep them occupied fighting each other, thus not fighting the entity itself, who's total control of both parties is the real source of the problems for the 99% on both sides.

while eliminating all money from politics and govt won't in of itself fix all our problems, it will eliminate the impenetrable barrier to fixing the problems of the 99% on both sides, it imposes on us.

anyone on either side who doesn't see eliminating all money from govt as the only way to cure what's wrong, is flat wrong.

Is there anyone in Congress you agree with? If so, which party do they belong to or caucus with?

You aren't wrong. Unfortunately the people tasked with reforming this situation are the very ones who benefit most from the status quo. It wasn't coincidental that the folks who pushed Citizens United to the SC were members of Congress. Just as Plessy v. Ferguson set civil rights back 60 years until Brown recalibrated, Citizens United will weaken democracy in this country until whatever point in the future a new SC sees it as the opression of majority rule it surely is.

Yes they left out how you get around Trump’s pear shaped physique. That physique seems to run in the family.
Actually, they covered that. Turns out, Trump is actually fairly ripped like that image that was floating around a year ago with his head superimposed on Rocky Balboa's body. For his security though, he has been wearing vast quantities of protective gear (bulletproof vests, etc.) that make him look fat. Once the face transplant is successful, he wont have anything to fear anymore from murdering liberals, so he will be able to walk around without all the protective gear.
Makes perfect sense, don't you think?

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT