ADVERTISEMENT

Understanding MAGAs

The part where nobody showed up? or
The part where the NG turned their backs on #FakePres? or
The part where the customary 21 gun military salute was 3 guns and some M-80's?or the part where Jill and #FakePres were locked out of the WH because they had fired the doorman?, or the part where President Trump flew to Florida on AF1, and took the football and codes with him?.

Not much!!

Bwahahahaha!
No, I think he was talking about the part where Biden was sworn in and Trump was oblivious to the fact that the codes no longer worked on the football.

The part where the customary 21 gun military salute was 3 guns and some M-80's?or the part where Jill and #FakePres were locked out of the WH because they had fired the doorman?, or the part where President Trump flew to Florida on AF1, and took the football and codes with him?.

Not much!!

Bwahahahaha!

How much longer are you going to keep this stupid charade up?

Not much!!

Bwahahahaha!
No, the part where Biden was inaugurated.

No, I think he was talking about the part where Biden was sworn in and Trump was oblivious to the fact that the codes no longer worked on the football.
Bulletin!
You're claiming there was no way to initialize our nuclear arsenal?
Or are there multiples of these devices?
You're full of shit.

At this point I readily admit that my friends who are still trumpsters, while they're still my friends, are kind of dumb. If this was about religion I might think they're dumb but I'm not going to say it out loud. It also doesn't mean that they're not hard working or that they're not successful. In fact at this point in my career I have to say that most people I know are a lot more successful than I am. But that doesn't mean that the trumpsters aren't stupid.

Here we are after 4 years of this nonsense and 75% of Republicans say that the election was stolen from them. Early on in Trump's term when people who are friends wanted to talk to me about politics I would look them straight in the eye and just say I wish Trump was dead. And that usually stop the conversation dead in its tracks.

After the dust has settled in about 12 months is going to be a lot of revisionist history and nobody is going to remember them being an ardent supporter of this f****** idiot. The same with the rest of that inbred family.

On a personal note early on in the pandemic I announce how I was going to be incredibly as what I can eating healthy and taking care of my diabetes without medication.... it was all working pretty well until I was riding my bike and got hit by a car. Now I take an Uber to physical therapy three times a week. I have a lawyer and an orthopedic surgeon who look as me as a minor Cash Cow and nobody gives a s*** about my health or well-being. I now tell people that I wish our moronic governor in Florida was dead. That's pretty much the extent of my political conversations these days. At least with people that I know. Stay safe everyone. As we all know we can and do still get covid from family members and Friends. And to Mike Pence f*** you too.
Who is treating your obvious brain trauma,?

ADVERTISEMENT