ADVERTISEMENT

Umm...calling Chris Wallace...hello?..

ribbont

All-American
Mar 23, 2006

As a moderator, maybe he should take control and not allow Biden to speak about groups of which he knows nothing.

Maybe the next moderator can ask Biden if he will denounce Antifa or Marxist BLM. I mean, Steve Scully interned for Biden and attended a summer party and took a pic with Biden. I am sure he would gladly ask Biden to denounce Marxist BLM and Antifa. Dws.

As a moderator, maybe he should take control and not allow Biden to speak about groups of which he knows nothing.

Maybe the next moderator can ask Biden if he will denounce Antifa or Marxist BLM. I mean, Steve Scully interned for Biden and attended a summer party and took a pic with Biden. I am sure he would gladly ask Biden to denounce Marxist BLM and Antifa. Dws.
You write, "not allow Biden to speak." LOL. That's hilarious.

i don't think Biden would be the candidate that Chris Wallace wanted to stifle.

LOL. This is popping up all over my racist family members' social media. Obviously, you read the same racist nonsense they do.

Hint: Enrique Tarrio isn't black.

You write, "not allow Biden to speak." LOL. That's hilarious.

i don't think Biden would be the candidate that Chris Wallace wanted to stifle.

Wallace is a registered Democrat. I am sure he, like many dems, want to stifle Biden from speaking.

I'm trying to get your point.

Trump certainly said to stand back and stand by.

Are you trying to make a case that the Proud Boys are just a right wing violent hate group instead of a white supremist hate group that it makes things better?

Ummm it doesn't.

Furthermore Trump called out for 'poll watchers', whatever that is supposed to entail.

What are they watching? I thought mail in voting was getting dumped in make believe rivers in Wisconsin. Why is Trump requesting citizen poll watchers?

Only thing I can make sense out of it is physical voter intimidation.

Do we need to start bringing guns to the polls? Sounds like it.

Thanks Trump.

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT