ADVERTISEMENT

UK's Ashton Hagans Cash Video

Haven't you heard? UK said there was no problem. Just like there was no problem when their players were driving cars that cost over 300k after last season. Just like leaving the scene of an accident was no problem. Just like being found passed out on the side of the road by your car was no problem. When a uk fan was caught using the N word last week it was no problem. The list goes on and on. It's never a problem. Funny thing is, when Duke said there was no problem when Zion Williamson's family ended up in a $900k house every uk fan believed that was a problem and they did not believe the Duke findings. Do you see how it works?

Haven't you heard? UK said there was no problem. Just like there was no problem when their players were driving cars that cost over 300k after last season. Just like leaving the scene of an accident was no problem. Just like being found passed out on the side of the road by your car was no problem. When a uk fan was caught using the N word last week it was no problem. The list goes on and on. It's never a problem. Funny thing is, when Duke said there was no problem when Zion Williamson's family ended up in a $900k house every uk fan believed that was a problem and they did not believe the Duke findings. Do you see how it works?
the cars were driven after the players signed with agents and declared for the draft. Be smarter

Reactions: Radio Zero
the cars were driven after the players signed with agents and declared for the draft. Be smarter

Easily smarter than you. For one, nobody believes anything uk or you say. Noticed you didn't address the other issues and I can add a dozen more "no problem" examples for uk. More important, why are you here? I've never felt the need to post on another team's board. A common mistake is thinking a team's success equates to your personal life. You are a loser. Go away you racist supporting, point shaving loving, pay the player with packages of money through the mail, have someone take your players SATs, grades rigging, backwoods hack.

"Kentucky's compliance department". That's a good one. I'm assuming it consists of a deaf, blind, and mute guy with an office in a storage closet in Rupp Arena.
yeah I liked the way IUs compliance department handled Bob Knight busting the teeth of a police officer

Reactions: Radio Zero
"Kentucky's compliance department". That's a good one. I'm assuming it consists of a deaf, blind, and mute guy with an office in a storage closet in Rupp Arena.
pUKe Compliance Department...
208s6e.jpg

Knowing BBN, they likely blamed it all on John Higgins.

it’s confirmed to be his friends money from a car he sold.
Simply not true on your part. The University made a statement via its Compliance Department that they had addressed the issue and no further information would be provided based on student privacy rights.

The money from a friend's sold car is just rumor floating around. Unless you can provide any "confirmed" proof otherwise

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT