ADVERTISEMENT

Ukrainian prosecutors find no evidence against Hunter Biden

Biden's unqualified dope addicted son received millions from sketchy Russian, Ukrainian and Chinese sources, all while pops was vice president of the United States. Those payments were made for a for a reason. Then Joe lied about discussing this with his son. None of this may be illegal under US Law--but that isn't a reason to give Biden Inc. a pass as pops runs for president.
The Bidens should just stonewall any and all investigations by refusing to release any financial documents due to an IRS audit. They should also sue - or at least threaten to sue - to keep any further Burisma records sealed. Then Joe should promise to give Hunter a high level position on his Cabinet.

Boom. Problem solved.

Reactions: Bill4411
The Bidens should just stonewall any and all investigations by refusing to release any financial documents due to an IRS audit. They should also sue - or at least threaten to sue - to keep any further Burisma records sealed. Then Joe should promise to give Hunter a high level position on his Cabinet.

Boom. Problem solved.

Stonewall what investigations?

Did you miss the post about Ivanka and China? Or how about ordering security clearance to be given to children.

More whatabouts from you.

Do you want to address the millions of Hunter Biden payments which seem to have no business purpose other than access, influence and protection?

Do you want to address the millions of Hunter Biden payments which seem to have no business purpose other than access, influence and protection?

If someone hired your child hoping to get favorable treatment from FoCo, has your child committed a crime? Have you committed a crime if that happens.

You know the correct answer to both of those, now will you give the correct answer is in question.

Ooooh such faux outrage, you almost sound sincere.

Before Trump yeah, this would be looked at through a totally different lens.

Now after Trump, no one gives a shit about this as it gets drawfed by the daily, almost unbelievable corruption that's coming out of the white house.

You have absolutely zero moral ground to stand on and you're not going to lecture anyone on ethics without being laughed at as a disingenuous, hypocritical POS.

You constantly defend a complete sociopath who has surrounded himself with cronies, criminals, bad actors and family members with no political experience while giving out world ambassador positions to the highest bidder.

You've turned a blind eye to the blatent whoring out of our govt.

But OMG look over there....Hunter Biden.

Continue playing your fiddle Nero.

Ooooh such faux outrage, you almost sound sincere.

Before Trump yeah, this would be looked at through a totally different lens.

Now after Trump, no one gives a shit about this as it gets drawfed by the daily, almost unbelievable corruption that's coming out of the white house.

You have absolutely zero moral ground to stand on and you're not going to lecture anyone on ethics without being laughed at as a disingenuous, hypocritical POS.

You constantly defend a complete sociopath who has surrounded himself with cronies, criminals, bad actors and family members with no political experience while giving out world ambassador positions to the highest bidder.

You've turned a blind eye to the blatent whoring out of our govt.

But OMG look over there....Hunter Biden.

Continue playing your fiddle Nero.

Yawn. You got nothing to say, so you make me the issue.

Hunter Biden’s sordid personal story makes his highly lucrative political privilege even more worthy of examination. Many in his circumstance end up with cardboard signs on a corner. He ends up with millions in payments from wealthy interests from the most corrupt regimes in the world. Crickets about this is amazing.
The son of the Vice President of the United States, who has no real skills, is paid millions by people with ties to all different kinds of international criminal activity, the worst being human trafficking and the sex industry. Yet nobody asks what those payments bought.

People write books and screenplays about this shit. I never knew those were nonfiction.

What are you talking about? He graduated from Yale law and co-founded an investment company. Sounds like real skills and not someone in danger of falling into homelessness.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You got nothing. The issue is Joe Biden. Show your evidence Joe Biden has used influence specifically to help Hunter? If that is the standard, I submit Trump ORDERING security clearance being given to members of his family as my ante in this game. Ante up or fold.

Biden used Air Force 2 to help along Hunter’s China deal. Biden lied about never discussing Hunter’s business. Biden pushes a Ukrainian aid package then used it as leverage to influence Ukrainian internal affairs. If my son was paid millions of dollars from interests who likely want favors from me and our government, I think those interests would be known to me.

Reactions: Lucy01 and 76-1

So did all of this supposed "access, influence, and protection" that you've imagined suddenly cease in Jan 2017? Hunter Biden was on the BOD of Burisma until April 2019, when his 5 yr appointment ended... In reality, Hunter Biden's employment with Burisma occurred mainly during the Trump, not Obama Administration...

What are you talking about? He graduated from Yale law and co-founded an investment company. Sounds like real skills and not someone in danger of falling into homelessness.

Ih yeah. Pops being a senator who served on influential committees and the. V.P. Had nothing to do with Hunter.

Reactions: Lucy01 and 76-1
Yawn. You got nothing to say, so you make me the issue.

No one gives a shit about this anymore.

Trump's daily corruption has raised the bar significantly on what's considered morally bankrupt. Thanks for that.

Besides everyone knows you (meaning conservatives) are projecting.

Lastly, it's all circumstance now with this development so continue on with your rant. It's a good rant but empty.

The son of the Vice President of the United States, who has no real skills, is paid millions by people with ties to all different kinds of international criminal activity, the worst being human trafficking and the sex industry. Yet nobody asks what those payments bought.

People write books and screenplays about this shit. I never knew those were nonfiction.
This is somewhat a good point, but not what you think it is.

"Nobody asks what those payments bought"
The whole "Hunter was paid millions to give access to Joe Biden" argument implies a straight "Pay for Play" scenario, but while the conspiracy theorists are really good at identifying the "pay", when the subject of "play" comes up, it's crickets.
Don't we have access to every decision that the Obama / Biden administration made over the course of eight years? Aren't there records of all the tax breaks, or government contracts, or trade acts, etc. that were made between the United States and these other countries / people? If this truly is a case of selling political influence, wouldn't Trump and his complete control of the government over the last four years have been digging through the files to identify all of these corrupt deals that were allegedly paid for? Especially now when Joe is applying for the highest office in the land?

You know what an investment banker is, right? Hunter was going to people with money, showing them a business opportunity that showed a favorable profit margin, they gave him money, he invested it, and the investors got their money back with a additional profit. Does having the name "Biden" at the end open up doors that would normally be closed? Absolutely. But there's absolutely nothing illegal about that. You can certainly have an issue with the kind of people that Hunter was taking money from, but unless you can point out a specific change / policy that the United States government made to help those foreigners, it's just a conspiracy theory that you WANT to believe, even though there is nothing to back it up.

Don't get me wrong, if it comes out tomorrow that there indeed were back-channel ways that those people were helped, it wouldn't exactly shock me to my core, but if every right wing whack-job already believes it, don't you think that a few in the government / DOJ / FBI / etc. would have already been searching for some kind of connection?

Republicans wish they could find something dirty on Hunter Biden but completely ignore Trump being in bed with the Russians.

Just a long list of examples of how republicans are hypocrites. Even if Hunter did something wrong (which there is no proof of), it pales in comparison to the crap Trump has gotten away with. #crookedtrump

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmickid
Same ol’ shit show at the water cooler.

It’s troubling that Hunter got the position he did while pops was VP, and that some folks here are okay with it. Never mind he had little to offer Burisma except - the obvious. It was a pure access play, and while it may have been legal, it reeks of corruption - the very thing Joe was supposedly saving the world from.

Joe has taken care of his son. His sister. Both brothers. All seem to have stumbled upon at least one lucrative contract or business opportunity during Joe’s 45+ years in Washington that can arguably be connected to him, yet there is nothing wrong with any of it? Nothing at all? Just one big nothing burger.

Tells me all I need to know about him and about some of you.

Another uneducated post from a person who doesn't bother to research anything. Hunter was hired as a member of the BOD for a multi-national company that made an effort to improve it's public perception within the Intl Business Community.

This reorganization occurred subsequent to a notorious incident involving attempts by the West to recoup funds involved in money laundering under the Yanukovych Regime.
It was Viktor Shokin's whitewashing of this investigation and the corruption within his PGO that soured the West (including Joe Biden) on Shokin's ability to fight corruption and do the job (PG) he was appointed to do. Again, all of this occurred BEFORE Burisma reorganized,and as part of that reorganization hired people like Hunter Biden and other "Westerners" for their BOD.

Essentially in 2014 Burisma was at a crossroads. It had positioned itself as the main competitor to Russian energy interests in much of the former USSR, but many in the West were disillusioned with the lack of effort in Ukraine to fight corruption.The company made a concerted effort to "westernize" their profile as they hired Hunter Biden, Aleksander Kwasniewski (Pres of Poland from 1995-2005), and Joseph Cofer Black (head of the CIA Office of Counter-Terrorism under Bush from 2002-2004) to join their BOD. None of these folks had experience in "energy", but they were all versed in world affairs and in the case of Biden he was an attorney (Yale Law) who had served on various Boards and had extensive experience in finance and public relations.

While Burisma was "headquartered" in Ukraine, they also had extensive holdings in Mexico, Khazakstan, Italy, and Germany...Biden had served on the BOD for Amtrak and had built and ran at least 2 financial services firms, so this argument that he wasn't "qualified" to serve on the BOD of a multi-national corporation is an argument a simpleton would make.

It's interesting how the same folks that refer to Biden as a "drug addict" based on an arrest for drug paraphernalia being found in his vehicle, have no problem with a moron like Matt Gaetz who evaded a DUI on a technicality (and daddy's money) being a member of the US Congress. Biden was hired and paid by a private company- Gaetz is being paid by the US Taxpayers.

It's also amazing how all of the "corruption" uneducated people associate with Biden/Burisma seems to magically dissipate during the more than 3 yrs he served with Burisma during the Trump Administration...

The ignorance of your post tells us all we need to know about where you conduct your research. When you rely on a moron (Trump) for your "facts", you're going to come off as ignorant. Every single time...

Biden used Air Force 2 to help along Hunter’s China deal. Biden lied about never discussing Hunter’s business. Biden pushes a Ukrainian aid package then used it as leverage to influence Ukrainian internal affairs. If my son was paid millions of dollars from interests who likely want favors from me and our government, I think those interests would be known to me.

" Biden pushes a Ukrainian aid package then used it as leverage to influence Ukrainian internal affairs."

Trying to get rid of Shokin was NOT influencing Ukrainian internal affairs. The IMF and all of the Western Interests who facilitated the Loan Guarantees all conditioned those actions on Ukraine attacking endemic corruption. The US AMB called out the corrupt actions within the PGO in a scathing speech to Ukrainian financial interests at the Odesa Financial Forum in Sept 2015. That was 3 mos BEFORE Biden (following official US GOVT policy) tried to get Shokin replaced by an actual reform-minded PG in Dec of 2015 (the video Trump has bastardized).

"However, there is one glaring problem that threatens all of the good work that regional leaders here in Odesa, in Kharkiv, in Lviv, and elsewhere are doing to improve the business climate and build a new model of government that serves the people.
That problem threatens everything that the Rada, the Cabinet, the National Reform Council, and others are doing to push political and economic reforms forward and make life better for Ukrainians, and it flies in the face of what the Revolution of Dignity is trying to achieve.

That obstacle is the failure of the institution of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine to successfully fight internal corruption. Rather than supporting Ukraine’s reforms and working to root out corruption, corrupt actors within the Prosecutor General’s office are making things worse by openly and aggressively undermining reform."

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-con...ancial-Forum-on-September-24-2015-ukraine.pdf

Trump's an uneducated fool who knows nothing of Ukraine in 2020, much less 2014-2016. But Johnson is simply being disingenuous with his probe of Biden. Johnson was part of the bi-partisan Senate Committee on Ukraine and was along with fellow GOP Senator Portman another signee of the Feb 2016 letter that the Senate Committee sent to Poroshenko expressing angst over continued corruption within the PGO. Clearly, a bare minimum of research demonstrates that losing reform minded Ministers was a continuing concern- again an issue Biden brought light to 2 mos earlier...

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/why-do-ukraine-s-reform-ministers-keep-quitting/

That letter which was another nail in Shokin's coffin came 2 mos after Biden (according to you) tried to influence Ukrainian internal policies. The reality is the US interests were best served by a reformer like Vitaly Kasko becoming PG. When Kasko resigned in disgust in Feb 2016 calling out Shokin for his ineptitude and corruption, Biden and the reformers were proven right once again.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...orruption-as-government-teeters-idUSKCN0VO1II

And now, like clockwork, they found a way to get the Clinton Foundation in the news. GOP is so predictable. What's said is how many of their followers are so predictably suckered by this.
See, this is what I posted about several months ago.

Trump will actively try to dominate the news "cycle" every day, like with daily press conferences around 4 p.m. that do little more than put his face on TV. Then, the Democrats are put on the defensive trying to respond to whatever orange idiocy was thrown at them.

Instead, the Democrats should be posting their own messages/news all day long regardless what they think Trump is planning to do later. In that way, I think they could trigger Trump to spend time responding to them, because he simply can't resist reacting to criticism. Trump's three-second Tweets cost the Democrats a couple hours in response, plus bury the Democrats daily message.

When your opponent is an asshole, your strategy can't succeed if it treats him as a gentleman.

See, this is what I posted about several months ago.

Trump will actively try to dominate the news "cycle" every day, like with daily press conferences around 4 p.m. that do little more than put his face on TV. Then, the Democrats are put on the defensive trying to respond to whatever orange idiocy was thrown at them.

Instead, the Democrats should be posting their own messages/news all day long regardless what they think Trump is planning to do later. In that way, I think they could trigger Trump to spend time responding to them, because he simply can't resist reacting to criticism. Trump's three-second Tweets cost the Democrats a couple hours in response, plus bury the Democrats daily message.

When your opponent is an asshole, your strategy can't succeed if it treats him as a gentleman.

The guy understands the importance of face time that's for sure. There has to be a middle ground between a different rally every night and calling it quits at 9:30 am everyday.

Yes, those payments you criticize occurred through much of 2019.

Why didn't Donald Trump take action to prevent whatever you say was happening during three years of Donald Trump's presidency?

Doesn't Trump care about corruption? Never mind -- of course he doesn't.

Like this rube, CoH. He's at least too out of touch and socially clueless to know that he's spreading lies and propaganda. Though it's self inflicted ignorance and stupidity based on his fear of all things different, this person is not what anyone would describe as knowing, smart or aware. So it's understandable how he's been so easily brainwashed and gaslighted. With you CoH, there has to be some jacked up underlying issue turning you into one of these lie spewing whack jobs ..

I recently read somewhere that if someone suddenly starts speaking and obsessing about pedophilia and sex trafficking in a political discussion, they have come under the influence of Qanon and Russia’s latest subversive campaign. You’ll see all the rubes echo this line going forward. COH echoed this a couple of times in this thread. He doesn’t believe it, he’s just a propagandist. IMO, his cause is the same as Bill Barr’s- he has a hard on for authoritarian government of the White Nationalist variety.

I recently read somewhere that if someone suddenly starts speaking and obsessing about pedophilia and sex trafficking in a political discussion, they have come under the influence of Qanon and Russia’s latest subversive campaign. You’ll see all the rubes echo this line going forward. COH echoed this a couple of times in this thread. He doesn’t believe it, he’s just a propagandist. IMO, his cause is the same as Bill Barr’s- he has a hard on for authoritarian government of the White Nationalist variety.
I live in a small Central Illinois town and what you mention has become the rage. Looking at my wife's FB account, all of a sudden all these idiots could talk about was pedophilia.

Reactions: Morrison
Audit probed energy company Burisma, of which Biden was a board member from 2014-2019

An audit of thousands of old case files by Ukrainian prosecutors found no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of Hunter Biden, the former prosecutor general, who had launched the audit, told Reuters.

Ruslan Ryaboshapka was in the spotlight last year as the man who would decide whether to launch an investigation into former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter, in what became a key issue in the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

President Volodymyr Zelenskiy described Ryaboshapka as “100 percent my person” on a call in July 2019 in which Trump asked Zelenskiy to investigate Biden, the man who became his main rival in the 2020 presidential race.

After taking office, Ryaboshapka in October announced an audit of old cases he inherited, including those related to the energy company Burisma, of which Hunter Biden was a board member between 2014-2019.

The audit was intended to probe whether cases Ryaboshapka had inherited from his predecessors had been handled properly, given the reputation of the prosecution service as being riddled with corruption and influence-peddling.

The audit was part of a broader reform of the prosecution service but became politically charged given some of the cases related to Burisma’s founder.

“Regarding the call to Zelenskiy and this story with Burisma. I can say that there was no pressure on me,” Ryaboshapka said. “The audit was completed.”

“I specifically asked prosecutors to check especially carefully those facts about Biden’s alleged involvement. They answered that there was nothing of the kind,” he added.

Ryaboshapka was fired in March after lawmakers accused him of not moving quickly enough in prosecuting cases. Ryaboshapka said he was axed because he had started bringing real reform to the prosecution service for the first time in a way that threatened the interests of corrupt politicians.

Trump was impeached on charges of abuse of power and obstruction in the Democratic-led House of Representatives after he asked Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. He was acquitted by the Republican-controlled Senate.

Hunter Biden’s activities at Burisma have also been the target of scrutiny by a US Senate committee.

Unwittingly caught up in the impeachment row last year, Zelenskiy has said Ukrainians are “tired” of the issue and does not want Ukraine being dragged into the 2020 presidential race.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...cutors-finds-no-evidence-against-hunter-biden

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yet another debunked conspiracy theory. Back to Hillary and her emails and Benghazi then.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Audit probed energy company Burisma, of which Biden was a board member from 2014-2019

An audit of thousands of old case files by Ukrainian prosecutors found no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of Hunter Biden, the former prosecutor general, who had launched the audit, told Reuters.

Ruslan Ryaboshapka was in the spotlight last year as the man who would decide whether to launch an investigation into former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter, in what became a key issue in the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

President Volodymyr Zelenskiy described Ryaboshapka as “100 percent my person” on a call in July 2019 in which Trump asked Zelenskiy to investigate Biden, the man who became his main rival in the 2020 presidential race.

After taking office, Ryaboshapka in October announced an audit of old cases he inherited, including those related to the energy company Burisma, of which Hunter Biden was a board member between 2014-2019.

The audit was intended to probe whether cases Ryaboshapka had inherited from his predecessors had been handled properly, given the reputation of the prosecution service as being riddled with corruption and influence-peddling.

The audit was part of a broader reform of the prosecution service but became politically charged given some of the cases related to Burisma’s founder.

“Regarding the call to Zelenskiy and this story with Burisma. I can say that there was no pressure on me,” Ryaboshapka said. “The audit was completed.”

“I specifically asked prosecutors to check especially carefully those facts about Biden’s alleged involvement. They answered that there was nothing of the kind,” he added.

Ryaboshapka was fired in March after lawmakers accused him of not moving quickly enough in prosecuting cases. Ryaboshapka said he was axed because he had started bringing real reform to the prosecution service for the first time in a way that threatened the interests of corrupt politicians.

Trump was impeached on charges of abuse of power and obstruction in the Democratic-led House of Representatives after he asked Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. He was acquitted by the Republican-controlled Senate.

Hunter Biden’s activities at Burisma have also been the target of scrutiny by a US Senate committee.

Unwittingly caught up in the impeachment row last year, Zelenskiy has said Ukrainians are “tired” of the issue and does not want Ukraine being dragged into the 2020 presidential race.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...cutors-finds-no-evidence-against-hunter-biden

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yet another debunked conspiracy theory. Back to Hillary and her emails and Benghazi then.
So you are going with Ukrainian prosecutor? Why not...they seem like a trustworthy bunch. Seems like they missed the $3.5 million wire transfer from the Mayor of Moscow’s wife. That is called a conflict of interest and exposes Biden's to undue influence. Our courts could care less about an irrelevant Ukrainian audit.

Reactions: 76-1
So you are going with Ukrainian prosecutor? Why not...they seem like a trustworthy bunch. Seems like they missed the $3.5 million wire transfer from the Mayor of Moscow’s wife. That is called a conflict of interest and exposes Biden's to undue influence. Our courts could care less about an irrelevant Ukrainian audit.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Its funny how when the narrative doesn't suit, everyone seems to be 'untrustworthy' --- and yet your hero lies on a daily basis till the poor people who have to track him are all suffering from chronic carpal tunnel syndrome. The same goes for Covid.

Basically, you guys have been suckered. Now your hero has made you distrust anything from the FBI to foreign organisations/individuals. 🙄 🙄
The ol' divide & conquer method.

Last edited:

This whole Elena Baturina reference appears to be just a way to interject "Russia" into the discussion. She was at one time married to a man who was Mayor of Moscow, just as Kim Guilfoyle (who now dates one of the Trump brood-can't remember which one) was at one point connected with Gavin Newsom. It's a meaningless designation-no one thinks of Kimmy as a "liberal"...

Elena is a wealthy businesswoman/philanthropist and the consulting fee she paid to Biden's firm was in Feb 2014, 2 mos prior to when he was hired by Burisma. If people (like Johnson) are trying to interject some "pro-Russian" angle into Biden doing work for Baturina, they would do well to remember that AFTER doing work for her he went to work for a company (Burisma) headquartered in a country at war with Russia (over Crimea) and that Burisma is a competitor of Putin and Russian Energy oligarchs. I'm not sure what Johnson's angle is (other than trying to smear Joe Biden), but I thought the GOP worshiped Capitalism?

So genius what exactly is the "conflict of interest" in your opinion? You know her husband had been fired from being Mayor of Moscow in 2010 (4 yrs earlier) and that (as far as I can tell) she didn't even live in Russia, but rather was based in London. A brief bio...

"Yelena Nikolayevna Baturina is a Russian billionaire businesswoman and philanthropist, based in London, and was married to Yury Luzhkov, mayor of Moscow, until his death in 2019. She founded and for two decades served as president of Inteco, an investment and construction company. "

Bolded likely explains her connection to Hunter Biden, since the company she paid for consulting was an investment firm he had built. Basically, 2 private citizens engaging in a business deal, and of course you parrotted the line they were throwing out when you called her the "Mayor of Moscow's wife".

If you're this upset about Private Citizen Hunter Biden receiving payment from a wealthy businesswoman, I can only imagine how livid you are over the various Russian/Ukrainian mobsters that have contributed to Giuliani's political campaigns and Trump's seedy business ventures over the past 3 or 4 decades...

"Such is the swamp of corruption in Ukraine that Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani, in their many dealings with its businessmen, have been only one degree of separation from what’s generally called the Russian Mob. Or maybe less. And that’s not new. It goes back decades, to Trump’s years as a real-estate developer and Giuliani’s campaigns for mayor of New York City.

Now that Trump is president, with Giuliani acting as his lawyer and shadow envoy to Ukraine to try to dig up dirt on Democratic rivals past and present—an effort leading to alleged abuse of the president’s office and impeachment proceedings in the House of Representatives—those shady connections take on a whole new significance. "

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump...kislin-and-ukraine-corruption-go-back-decades

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-alleged-russian-mobsters-in-trump-worlds-orbit-a-dirty-dozen

Not to mention the MILLIONS of collected campaign contributions that Trump-connected Committees (like Committee to Elect Donald J Trump) have spent for "services rendered" in Trump Inc properties over the past 4+ yrs... It's up around $22 MILLION currently...

https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/trump-properties

I have no idea why you feel Ukrainian Prosecutors would have any info (or concern) with a wire transmission from a Russian Businesswoman in Feb 2014 to a US Citizen,who at that point in time had no connection with Ukraine? What do you think makes that connected to Ukraine in any respect? Hunter Biden was working at his consulting firm in DC, and a Russian woman who owns a business headquartered in London paid him a consulting fee.
Why exactly would that be relevant to Ukraine in any manner?

Hunter Biden joined Burisma in April 2014, 2 mos after being paid by Elena Baturina, who as far as I can tell has NO connection in any remote sense to Ukraine.Her husband was the Mayor of Moscow for nearly 2 decades (1992-2010) but it appears she is independently wealthy. I'm just really confused about what any of this has to do with "Ukraine"?

Btw, most people who get their info from Trump on this subject seem rather uneducated. So FYI, the PG (Prosecutor General) of Ukraine at that point in time was Viktor Shokin. He was corrupt and inefficient, but even I wouldn't criticize him for not investigating a mutual business deal between 2 people who at that point in time had absolutely no connection to Ukraine...This GOP "report" is truly an example of an analysis by idiots designed to appeal to the ignorant...

Hey 76- since you liked this nonsense post, feel free to answer the question I posed to palos (which something tells me he'll never respond to). Exactly how does a payment made to Hunter Biden in Feb 2014 have any relevance to either "ukrainian prosecutors" or Ukraine in general? I'll hang up and listen... (ps- I'm generally curious as to what non-existant dots you guys are trying to connect here)??

Trump trusted the Ukrainian prosecutors. In fact, Trump asked them to investigate the Bidens in a phone call Trump called "perfect."

Don't you trust Trump's judgment? He's only 74 years old.

trumpconfused.jpg

Its funny how when the narrative doesn't suit, everyone seems to be 'untrustworthy' --- and yet your hero lies on a daily basis till the poor people who have to track him are all suffering from chronic carpal tunnel syndrome. The same goes for Covid.

Basically, you guys have been suckered. Now your hero has made you distrust anything from the FBI to foreign organisations/individuals. 🙄 🙄
The ol' divide & conquer method.
Here is the narrative. Hunter Biden is a total wretch who married his brothers wife and knocked up a stripper while using his father’s position as VP to collect millions in payoffs that compromise our national security. You post a novel to defend the guy. It makes me wonder who you are working for.

Reactions: 76-1
Careful..., you'll be vilified and besmirched by every lefty on the board (and Chinese Communist Party front man) on this board if you post the truth about the Bidens...

Hey 76- since you liked this nonsense post, feel free to answer the question I posed to palos (which something tells me he'll never respond to). Exactly how does a payment made to Hunter Biden in Feb 2014 have any relevance to either "ukrainian prosecutors" or Ukraine in general? I'll hang up and listen... (ps- I'm generally curious as to what non-existant dots you guys are trying to connect here)??

You really don't believe that the CCCP and the Russians don't/didn't expect something in return for the money???

You "true believers" scare the hell out of me... You still won't be able to figure out what happened, or why..., when our economy goes the way of Venezuela and 30 years down the pike the CCCP declares mainland US a detached province and treats the populace the way they treat the Tibetians...

Here is the narrative. Hunter Biden is a total wretch who married his brothers wife and knocked up a stripper while using his father’s position as VP to collect millions in payoffs that compromise our national security. You post a novel to defend the guy. It makes me wonder who you are working for.

Good thing hunter biden isn't the one running for president. On the other hand, trump is running and has done a lot worse than hunter.

Btw got proof of the millions in payoffs that compromised anything? I haven't seen anything proving that. Right wing nutcase conspiracies don't count.

How do you think trump's hotels in dc worked while we are on the subject? Under the table bribing? You think trump insulting foreign leaders helped our national security? How about him putting more trust in putin than his own intelligence agencies? Or accepting russia's efforts to interfere in our elections and pressuring ukraine to interfere?

Trump supporters have no room to talk about compromising our nation's security.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiu
Good thing hunter biden isn't the one running for president. On the other hand, trump is running and has done a lot worse than hunter

We finally got most people to stop passing the sins of the father down, just in time for them to decide to pass the sins of the child up.

Reactions: cosmickid
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT