ADVERTISEMENT

Ukrainian prosecutors find no evidence against Hunter Biden

There's supposedly some connection to human trafficking buried in his travels also... That should be coming out soon...

The Chinese would love for all this to just disappear given the investment they've made in he and his father... Look for some major pushback to come from that quarter (and their online rep here) soon...
Human trafficking? Lol. You searching someone Q websites, are you?

Reactions: cosmickid
The son of the Vice President of the United States, who has no real skills, is paid millions by people with ties to all different kinds of international criminal activity, the worst being human trafficking and the sex industry. Yet nobody asks what those payments bought.

People write books and screenplays about this shit. I never knew those were nonfiction.
Wow. The only thing that could be worse was if it actually was the PRESIDENT doing it. And his entire grifting family. And their spouses. And their girlfriends.

There's supposedly some connection to human trafficking buried in his travels also... That should be coming out soon...

The Chinese would love for all this to just disappear given the investment they've made in he and his father... Look for some major pushback to come from that quarter (and their online rep here) soon...

Soon? I have a feeling nothing ever comes out because you and your source are full of shit.

Soon? I have a feeling nothing ever comes out because you and your source are full of shit.

I like when we’re supposed to get “new” reports on Hunter Biden or some “shocking details” and it’s nothing but retelling the same old debunked horseshit that Russia and republicans tried to spread a few years ago. It’ll be the same shit when it comes to the human trafficking. I foresee a lot of articles on the conspiracy and/or far right websites (not much distinction) that are nothing more than what ifs, could bes and maybes that will amount to nothing more than suggestions with absolutely zero actual evidence of anything.

Here is the narrative. Hunter Biden is a total wretch who married his brothers wife and knocked up a stripper while using his father’s position as VP to collect millions in payoffs that compromise our national security. You post a novel to defend the guy. It makes me wonder who you are working for.

"married his brother's wife"? I think he dated his brother's widow, but he's definitely not married to her. Still has a ways to go to catch up to your hero Trump,when it comes to the infidelity rankings, including screwing around on two different wives who were preggers at the time.

Don't think anyone will be voting for Hunter Biden,and some people were stupid enough to vote for Trump. I mean people can be stupid and vote for somebody, but then trying to play the infidelity card is a little ridiculous...

Never heard tell of Joe screwing around on his wife. And we know Donny has, and it seems likely that the sons are into that as well. I know one of them took a trip to Finland and the owner of the apartment he rented sued after finding signs of hookers and cocaine...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT