ADVERTISEMENT

UK Webered!

Calipari blows as a game coach.
Pathetic coaching down the stretch.
Calipari was completely out-coached by Weber.
Knox is gone.
Why do 5*want to play for a poor game coach like Calipari.
Kentucky underachieved once again with 5* talent under Calipari.
Word out on the street, Cal is not that good.

Last edited:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Hahaa, love seeing this no good car sellsman go down! Now maybe the NCAA can lay the hammer on these scumbags like louisville.

Cal had it all set up for him and he blew it big time. He could have made the Final Four by simply beating teams seeded 12,13, 9, and 11. Hell, if Florida State beats Michigan Cal could have made it to the title game by beating teams seeded 12,13, 9, 11, and 9. The funny thing is he still would have found something to complain about.

Kansas State is coached by Bruce Weber. They had 3 players foul out of the game. Two other players had 4 fouls. Their best player only played 8 minutes due to injury, all in the first half. All that and they still sent Cal packing.

I love how the announcers and analysts were making excuses for them...even before the game was over. Then, they lob Cal questions already making excuses for him. Do they know him well or what? He didn't even have to throw the kid under the bus for not hitting his free throws. I guarantee you he will talk about how they don't practice free throws to take the blame off himself. He has done it before....

Calipari blows as a game coach.
Pathetic coaching down the stretch.
Calipari was completely out-coached by Weber.
Knox is gone.
Why do 5*want to play for a poor game coach like Calipari.
Kentucky underachieved once again with 5* talent under Calipari.
Word out on the street, Cal is not that good.

Reactions: IUgradman
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Hahaa, love seeing this no good car sellsman go down! Now maybe the NCAA can lay the hammer on these scumbags like louisville.
He had the audacity to walk off the court with his team not even shaking KSU's hands. What a big baby!!! He thinks he is handed the game the minute he walks on the court. He is not a good x and o coach. Just a good salesman spiel.

He had the audacity to walk off the court with his team not even shaking KSU's hands. What a big baby!!! He thinks he is handed the game the minute he walks on the court. He is not a good x and o coach. Just a good salesman spiel.
Cal said the wanted the shake hands with KS but "they were celebrating" so he turned and walked away. What a loser! "We are not like that." - Cal. Yes you are! LOL

I think Calipari is a used car salesman as much as most here, but I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt here.

Cal said the wanted the shake hands with KS but "they were celebrating" so he turned and walked away. What a loser! "We are not like that." - Cal. Yes you are! LOL
Whiner baby oily used car sales moron. If he doesn't get his way he pouts and blames others instead of owning up. Cal's true self is coming out. Maybe too much pressure to deliver with a rented team that is new every year.

Reactions: IUgradman
Highest paid coach and players in the country and still can't get it done. Pathetic. I hope he is up to his ears in the FBI report, but he has been cheating for so long he knows how to insulate himself from the dagger. UK will get their due.

ADVERTISEMENT