ADVERTISEMENT

UK fan hoping you get Brooks

You never were in the race in the first place 😂
That's the spirit. Always just deny, deny, deny, then build out conspiracies and deny some more. You won't win much but on the bright side, it'll earn you a lot of free time for golf.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Uk and IU both have a program built off the support of the fans. No question without the fans both programs would of already sank. Brooks is about Brooks and like a LJ. Could careless about those who put him on that pedestal, and give him the opportunity to reach his dreams. As a UK fan. Last year sucked for a lot of reasons. The one that hurt and separated the program from a lot of fans. Was the political statement a bunch of young men decided to make, while representing the state of KY. Any idiot would of known. Kneeling at the flag while wearing kentucky on your jersey. Would not go over well. Ky has over 50% of its population that are vets or military. Dumb move when you then go 9 and 17. From what I've heard Brooks spear headed that, like he did about changing the name of Rupp Arena. The kid has been in ky less then 2 years. But he has opinions on how the state should rep its self. I can't stand the kid. Wish he would leave. If kentuckians knew some of what I do. He would not be wanted. Entitled is his game. Come in do nothing. But push your politics and beliefs onto a program that is supported by those you know disagree with your stance. He in less then 2 years has had cradle to grave die hard fans burn UK gear. All the info I got back was that he was the man in the locker room. He then pushed his beliefs on other guys. Who by the way are not from KY. To kneel during the anthem. Cal and others should of stepped in. Cal has back tracked since. And the only answer we get is. We were not disrespecting mitary or the country. That was it. Fu. Yes you were, andcBrooks suckered those around him to disrespect a fan base who welcomed him with open arms. So yes please take him back. UK loaded without him. The guy has done nothing for this program. But feels like he has a platform because of UK to rep his BS political personal views. F him. Please take him back.
Cool story, Cletus ,.....

per AUTOCAT: "Brooks certainly did not "sucker" any of the other players into taking those actions. They are all intelligent individuals who will graduate from college (unlike you) and made their own decision."

hey AUTOCAT, how many UK players have graduated and have degrees since Cal came to UK? LOL Shades of Eric Bledsoe!

That's the spirit. Always just deny, deny, deny, then build out conspiracies and deny some more. You won't win much but on the bright side, it'll earn you a lot of free time for golf.
Just to let you know, If you have a lot of free time and can still play golf... you ARE winning.

Reactions: YOTHN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT