ADVERTISEMENT

UK fan hoping you get Brooks

UK082371

Recruit
May 18, 2013
Uk and IU both have a program built off the support of the fans. No question without the fans both programs would of already sank. Brooks is about Brooks and like a LJ. Could careless about those who put him on that pedestal, and give him the opportunity to reach his dreams. As a UK fan. Last year sucked for a lot of reasons. The one that hurt and separated the program from a lot of fans. Was the political statement a bunch of young men decided to make, while representing the state of KY. Any idiot would of known. Kneeling at the flag while wearing kentucky on your jersey. Would not go over well. Ky has over 50% of its population that are vets or military. Dumb move when you then go 9 and 17. From what I've heard Brooks spear headed that, like he did about changing the name of Rupp Arena. The kid has been in ky less then 2 years. But he has opinions on how the state should rep its self. I can't stand the kid. Wish he would leave. If kentuckians knew some of what I do. He would not be wanted. Entitled is his game. Come in do nothing. But push your politics and beliefs onto a program that is supported by those you know disagree with your stance. He in less then 2 years has had cradle to grave die hard fans burn UK gear. All the info I got back was that he was the man in the locker room. He then pushed his beliefs on other guys. Who by the way are not from KY. To kneel during the anthem. Cal and others should of stepped in. Cal has back tracked since. And the only answer we get is. We were not disrespecting mitary or the country. That was it. Fu. Yes you were, andcBrooks suckered those around him to disrespect a fan base who welcomed him with open arms. So yes please take him back. UK loaded without him. The guy has done nothing for this program. But feels like he has a platform because of UK to rep his BS political personal views. F him. Please take him back.

Uk and IU both have a program built off the support of the fans. No question without the fans both programs would of already sank. Brooks is about Brooks and like a LJ. Could careless about those who put him on that pedestal, and give him the opportunity to reach his dreams. As a UK fan. Last year sucked for a lot of reasons. The one that hurt and separated the program from a lot of fans. Was the political statement a bunch of young men decided to make, while representing the state of KY. Any idiot would of known. Kneeling at the flag while wearing kentucky on your jersey. Would not go over well. Ky has over 50% of its population that are vets or military. Dumb move when you then go 9 and 17. From what I've heard Brooks spear headed that, like he did about changing the name of Rupp Arena. The kid has been in ky less then 2 years. But he has opinions on how the state should rep its self. I can't stand the kid. Wish he would leave. If kentuckians knew some of what I do. He would not be wanted. Entitled is his game. Come in do nothing. But push your politics and beliefs onto a program that is supported by those you know disagree with your stance. He in less then 2 years has had cradle to grave die hard fans burn UK gear. All the info I got back was that he was the man in the locker room. He then pushed his beliefs on other guys. Who by the way are not from KY. To kneel during the anthem. Cal and others should of stepped in. Cal has back tracked since. And the only answer we get is. We were not disrespecting mitary or the country. That was it. Fu. Yes you were, andcBrooks suckered those around him to disrespect a fan base who welcomed him with open arms. So yes please take him back. UK loaded without him. The guy has done nothing for this program. But feels like he has a platform because of UK to rep his BS political personal views. F him. Please take him back.
Your sentence structure is interesting. Very choppy. I'm guessing you don't write a lot in your chosen profession.

Man, at least IU fans aren't this bad. We got CoachGeez, but damn, they sure are ass backwards in Kentucky.

I know you’re a Kentucky fan and therefore need help. I’ll highlight three problems with your post. First it’s full of run on and fragmented sentences and shouldn’t be one long paragraph. Second, it’s not “could careless,” it’s “couldn’t care less.” Third, 50% of Kentucky’s population is NOT military or veterans. That’s ridiculous.

Quite the articulate gentleman aren't you!?

Reactions: YOTHN
UK basketball has a history of racial issues led by Adolph Rupp. But you be you. It's obvious you don't understand that.

Crazy post. Your punctuation is bizarre. Did you dictate it?

I tell my Kentucky coworkers that Indiana and Kentucky aren’t all that different. We both have coal mines but when choosing our significant other we go across the street not across the hall. This poster is case in point.

Lol

That UK gear is likely a side effect of the burning of couches...

Too late for that. We’re filled up. Let him walk on if he wants.

I know you’re a Kentucky fan and therefore need help. I’ll highlight three problems with your post. First it’s full of run on and fragmented sentences and shouldn’t be one long paragraph. Second, it’s not “could careless,” it’s “couldn’t care less.” Third, 50% of Kentucky’s population is NOT military or veterans. That’s ridiculous.
You missed that he typed "should of," instead of "should have."

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

Paragraphs are your friend.

Ky has over 50% of its population that are vets or military.
This statistic is completely absurd! The actual number is a single digit, percentage wise. Why would any reasonable person think it was "over 50%"? Your post is full of ridiculousness that demonstrates and severe lack of critical thinking, but that piece is my favorite bit of nonsense.

The kid has been in ky less then 2 years. But he has opinions on how the state should rep its self.
Many other people who are not from Kentucky also have opinions on how the state should rep itself.

The one that hurt and separated the program from a lot of fans. Was the political statement a bunch of young men decided to make, while representing the state of KY. Any idiot would of known. Kneeling at the flag while wearing kentucky on your jersey. Would not go over well.
But push your politics and beliefs onto a program that is supported by those you know disagree with your stance.
UBrooks suckered those around him to disrespect a fan base who welcomed him with open arms. So yes please take him back.
Brooks certainly did not "sucker" any of the other players into taking those actions. They are all intelligent individuals who will graduate from college (unlike you) and made their own decision. Please attempt to listen to the players and understand their reasoning and allow yourself to be educated on the subject. Reflect inward and attempt to open your mind to other perspectives.

Dumb move when you then go 9 and 17.
The team record is not relevant to this situation at all, but UK went 9-16 last year and something tells me you would think it was a dumb move even if they went undefeated.

And the only answer we get is. We were not disrespecting mitary or the country. That was it. Fu. Yes you were,
No they weren't.

feels like he has a platform because of UK to rep his BS political personal views.
His views are not BS.

Who by the way are not from KY.
Please try recruiting only players from the state of Kentucky to your basketball team and let me know how that goes. I'll bet the team does worse than 9-16.

Please take him back.
Indiana's basketball roster is full. There is no room for him. I recommend supporting the players on your roster that choose to play for your school even if they have a different political opinion.

What compels you to think that you have a platform here?

This statistic is completely absurd! The actual number is a single digit, percentage wise. Why would any reasonable person think it was "over 50%"? Your post is full of ridiculousness that demonstrates and severe lack of critical thinking, but that piece is my favorite bit of nonsense.

Many other people who are not from Kentucky also have opinions on how the state should rep itself.

Brooks certainly did not "sucker" any of the other players into taking those actions. They are all intelligent individuals who will graduate from college (unlike you) and made their own decision. Please attempt to listen to the players and understand their reasoning and allow yourself to be educated on the subject. Reflect inward and attempt to open your mind to other perspectives.

The team record is not relevant to this situation at all, but UK went 9-16 last year and something tells me you would think it was a dumb move even if they went undefeated.

No they weren't.

His views are not BS.

Please try recruiting only players from the state of Kentucky to your basketball team and let me know how that goes. I'll bet the team does worse than 9-16.

Indiana's basketball roster is full. There is no room for him. I recommend supporting the players on your roster that choose to play for your school even if they have a different political opinion.
That was perfect, thank you. This kid was asked a question when some in national media were talking about changing the name of the arena. he gave an answer. It's not like he was running up to every microphone and appearing on every media outlet.

Reactions: AutoCat
Wow. Just.....wow. Ironic you are complaining about Brooks speaking up for UK when he shouldn't when it looks like you're the one that shouldn't be speaking for UK. You even sound abhorrent to your own fanbase.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Wow. Just.....wow. Ironic you are complaining about Brooks speaking up for UK when he shouldn't when it looks like you're the one that shouldn't be speaking for UK. You even sound abhorrent to your own fanbase.
No offense, but your post wouldn’t pass muster in an 8th grade English class. Be careful in your glass classroom . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT