ADVERTISEMENT

UK fan here

What I hate about Calipari is that he cannot win without a world of talent, and anyone can win when they have 9 NBA guys on one team. Yet somehow, Cal managed to find a way to still underperform in a number of seasons.

What I hate about Calipari is that he cannot win without a world of talent, and anyone can win when they have 9 NBA guys on one team. Yet somehow, Cal managed to find a way to still underperform in a number of seasons.

I agree. And he really wasn’t even that good with 9 NBA players.

I agree. And he really wasn’t even that good with 9 NBA players.

Taken from Sleepers, would you rather.....

A. Make the next five Sweet 16s, but lose (all) and Arkansas win the NC next year.

or

B. Miss the Tournament the next five years, but Calipari never makes a Tournament for the rest of his career.

You're my favorite UK fan ever ... so, I can't call you names but if you say something really stupid that could change.
season 3 dancing GIF by Tim and Eric

Taken from Sleepers, would you rather.....

A. Make the next five Sweet 16s, but lose (all) and Arkansas win the NC next year.

or

B. Miss the Tournament the next five years, but Calipari never makes a Tournament for the rest of his career.

Man that’s tough. I don’t hate Cal but B I think. It’s really just about the sting of that arky title so quickly. I can always just make the excuse that Pope is building it his way. Those S16 are great but nobody really remembers them anyway. Of course, how bad they those 5 years, progression and recruiting could change my choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pryght
His years at UMass say differently.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT