ADVERTISEMENT

UK / Duke

aajohn2000

All-American
Apr 12, 2012
North Carolina
Does anyone else find it interesting that both teams are way down this year? For lack of a better word, it’s suspicious. Makes me wonder how covid has impacted their regular routine. While I don’t think either team has historical talent of a normal year, they are both playing worse than I think their talent level is. Even Kansas is down. Makes me think there’s more to it than meets the eye. Just seems like a unique coincidence amd leads me to wonder if maybe there is more to it.

Does anyone else find it interesting that both teams are way down this year? For lack of a better word, it’s suspicious. Makes me wonder how covid has impacted their regular routine. While I don’t think either team has historical talent of a normal year, they are both playing worse than I think their talent level is. Even Kansas is down. Makes me think there’s more to it than meets the eye. Just seems like a unique coincidence amd leads me to wonder if maybe there is more to it.

No. They’re playing a ton of freshmen who didn’t get to play “Furman” five times in November. We have an experienced roster. Huge difference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT