ADVERTISEMENT

Uh-oh

You're good - Nevada lost too

Also, Arkansas beat Vandy, hopefully opening the door for antother MS St. win. Also, Texas A&M lost, hopefully clearing the way for Tex to get to the Big12 semis.
Of course, TX is getting killed right now...but I can't imagine them not beating Baylor. Maybe I shouldn't use the term "getting killed" and "Baylor" in the same sentence.

the finish is not exactly as imagined

X and Nevada did cancel each other out but just not as expected

hope Baylor hangs on, I don't want to have a certain Big Ten semifinal tomorrow to have a huge bearing on who wins this

My hunches were 100% wrong for you.

I thought X was good. They weren't.

I thought Wis would be in trouble. Not a problem for the Badgers.

I had a hunch Boise would upset NM St. The Aggies are killing the Broncos.

If my math is right your magic # is 1.

I believe NM St's win gives you a 119-115 lead over TBL. He'd need Ms St and Tex to win out, while you go winless with Wis and NM St, in order for him to just tie you.

Don't think a tiebreaker will come into play, but I recall winning pct as the old 1st tie breaker. I think the 2nd tie breaker was most regular season champions.

I won't congratulate you yet so as to not jinx you.

I think TBL has one more win

TBL got two wins yesterday and started the day with 114

so he can still win this thing if my two teams lose today and his two squads win their tourneys. Texas might but Miss State might have to go through Florida. Never know though as we found out yesterday.

You are correct.

I don't like to update my spreadsheet until all games have been played from that day. Otherwise I get totally screwed up.

Just updated my spreadsheet and noticed that too.

ADVERTISEMENT