ADVERTISEMENT

Ugly game both way's

Hatchets7times

All-Big Ten
Dec 28, 2015
If I was #1 for New Albany .I'd think I could come in next year and shoot anytime I want .And as much as I'd want.

It was good to see my fellow Pennsylvanian Clifton Moore in the game. He had a couple of blocks and only cost the team once defensively when he didn't follow their big to the bucket.
Moore got turned around another time and got lost on defense. He didn't look comfortable on offense either, but we need to give him minutes and time to settle in. The other two freshmen had some good minutes today.

Northwestern was a very poor team yesterday. Some other teams would have easily beaten them by 40. It's a shame we only play them once. I couldn't help but think how lackluster overall, college basketball is this season. However, it was a good confidence booster for us. I enjoy watching IU progress from the helter/skelter play of our previous leader. Michigan State will be a reality check for us because, let's face it, at the end of the day this is still a woefully depleted team.

Northwestern was a very poor team yesterday. Some other teams would have easily beaten them by 40. It's a shame we only play them once. I couldn't help but think how lackluster overall, college basketball is this season. However, it was a good confidence booster for us. I enjoy watching IU progress from the helter/skelter play of our previous leader. Michigan State will be a reality check for us because, let's face it, at the end of the day this is still a woefully depleted team.
And the Big Ten is not good from top to bottom. After Mi. St. we will see threads calling for CAM to step down. lol

This thread is nonsense. That was the best defensive game IU has played as a team in quite a while. Best game of the year as a unit.
No doubt because for years all we heard about is if we only had a defense. Now we do and now they are complaining about the offense. I would doubt that many of Crean's teams would have won yesterday by only scoring 66 points.

If I was #1 for New Albany .I'd think I could come in next year and shoot anytime I want .And as much as I'd want.

Huh? what? Now I was not surprised to see the same comments on GBI by ARCB102000 and the other vapid numb nuts over there who have no understanding of the game...but on this site???

What I saw was the tough defense that we have missed so badly for the last nine years. It was a very welcome sight and I hope to see a lot more of it.

This thread is nonsense. That was the best defensive game IU has played as a team in quite a while. Best game of the year as a unit.
Yeah. The D has been pretty consistently good the past few games. Really nice to see that and consistent effort. I can watch them play all day when they play like that. Win or lose. Get these fundamentals down, then work up from there. I’m sure we will have a relapse, but at least we are finally getting to see what Archie wants to do. Now we need some horses...

ADVERTISEMENT