ADVERTISEMENT

UAB

CC Mac

All-Big Ten
Aug 19, 2002
Who had their program shut down for 2 years,won as many games this year as we have won the past 2 years.Dang it

Reactions: IUgradman
Who had their program shut down for 2 years,won as many games this year as we have won the past 2 years.Dang it
We should inquire if any of their players want to
transfer? Jordan Howard was pretty good addition.

Met Bill Clark yesterday as UAB will be practicing at our school for Boca Bowl. He wanted to check out facility and doing some recruiting. Can not imagine Nick Saban doing that. He would have had his operations guys do that. I would imagine Clark’s high school background probably one reason why he came himself. As in high school you learn to do many things yourself. Really good guy though looking forward to watching practice.

When I think of UAB football I am reminded of a story a number of years ago, I believe in ESPN magazine. There was a brilliant girl and straight-laced who graduated at a young age from high school and started attending UAB in the summer. She ran into a football player who had read about this genius and asked her for "help" in studying. He brought along some beer and got her drunk and they had sex. From there she went into pot smoking with the players and was basically a mascot for the team. Her studies fell off because of this and she flunked out of school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT