ADVERTISEMENT

U.S. officials confident Iran shot down passenger jet

it’s an occupational hazard. I don’t recall any POTUS admitting fault about anything. The last time leader came close was Ike when he wrote his D-day letter. The must notable POTUS shirk? I nominate “it wasn’t my red line, it was the world’s red line”.
That's true.... very seldom does any politician own up to their mistakes or even what they said.

So does it matter that it appears Trump lied to us about the reason we went after Soleimani? According to his words, he did so to shore up some of the Republican senators. And no one seems to be able to produce any evidence that he actually was targeting embassies, as was also told to us. There’s no question this was a bad guy, and also that my guess is most administrations lie to us about this type of thing. My only concern all along was that we could never trust what Trump said was the truth and could assume he had no plans for any after solutions.

Some waiters at the country club didn't refill the coffee quick enough. Reported them to management.

Are you seriously slacking in your duties of telling us all the bad things minorities do?

There has to be something you can link from Drudge, Newsmax, or some other website you don’t read.

Are you seriously slacking in your duties of telling us all the bad things minorities do?

There has to be something you can link from Drudge, Newsmax, or some other website you don’t read.

That is two quite racist posts in a row by you. WTF?

So does it matter that it appears Trump lied to us about the reason we went after Soleimani? According to his words, he did so to shore up some of the Republican senators. And no one seems to be able to produce any evidence that he actually was targeting embassies, as was also told to us. There’s no question this was a bad guy, and also that my guess is most administrations lie to us about this type of thing. My only concern all along was that we could never trust what Trump said was the truth and could assume he had no plans for any after solutions.
Lordy

How so? I've not seen any reports (recently) of US citizens taking to the streets and calling for the ouster of their government's leaders for lying to them.

That would be something, wouldn't it?
The article was about 2 state journalists stepping down because they were tired of lying to the people. anyways...

Initially I thought the Iranians "might" just have shot the plane down intentionally (just in case there were Western power intelligence assets aboard) but then, like much of the rest of the world, I actually bought their accidental "trip wire" auto-anti-aircraft battery lie...

Turns out my first instincts were correct...

The Iranians are just utilizing another lie to explain firing on the aircraft... (flying over a "Sensitive Site")...

Check this BBC (Middle East) article out titled: Iran Plane Crash: What We Know.
**Link wouldn't take (it keeps defaulting to the video of the shoot down...).**

Scroll down below the halfway point of the article and you'll find that the Anti-Aircraft operator "tried to communicate with the Aircraft for 10 seconds" before firing on it (supposedly mistaking a Boeing 737 passenger aircraft for a "Cruise Missile" (the radar profile and inbound altitude is not even close)...

Turns out 8 other aircraft had taken off from that airfield AFTER the ballistic missile attack on our people in Iraq and Prior to the 737 being targeted and destroyed...

This particular tragedy was no "accident", in my opinion... The Iranian AntiAircraft operator ID'd the target and destroyed it intentionally... Nothing"accidental" about it.

*First guy arrested: the guy the Iranians think filmed the missile impact...

Last edited:
Reactions: All4You
ADVERTISEMENT