ADVERTISEMENT

Typical Archie....

It's not Archie's fault his two starting guards with time running down on the shot clock have to look to the bench to figure out what to do. The guards are mental midgets when it comes to basketball IQ at this point. It's a level of fear or ignorance never seen before at IU.

Other team makes adjustments and IU has no answer = 26-4 run
This adjustment stuff is silly. IU has been getting the ball inside like in the first half, but IU has missed them. Team does need to play better on defense again. Urgency has to dial back up to first half level.

It's not Archie's fault his two starting guards with time running down on the shot clock have to look to the bench to figure out what to do. The guards are mental midgets when it comes to basketball IQ at this point. It's a level of fear or ignorance never seen before at IU.
What does Archie have coming in next year for guards.

This adjustment stuff is silly. IU has been getting the ball inside like in the first half, but IU has missed them. Team does need to play better on defense again. Urgency has to dial back up to first half level.
Why does it consistently happen to IU?

The momentum change was long before halftime. And you had to know Dread was eventually going to make some buckets.

Reactions: hondo314
Really ?? You can’t even agree that IU has been inconsistent the last 2 years ? Geez people like defend at all cost.

The only team who's goal offensively is to hold onto the ball long enough to get it out of their guards hands.

And all of a sudden Chambers is the best coach in America. He is one win over .500 in his career. It's the players.

You should adjust yourself into a new hobby. Whiny little man bitch.
Melting down like some posters do during games, long before they’re over, makes me think they’re not cut out for watching basketball.

Last edited:
Reactions: cybergates
Other team makes adjustments and IU has no answer = 26-4 run
Typical smitty. Waits for anything negative to happen, whines about it, in a game we go on to win.

The team is inconsistent because it's best players are freshmen and sophomores. The juniors and seniors are either headcases, permanently injured, or lacking a necessary talent to complete their job.

Remember our wager...when IU makes the NCAA tournament, you say goodbye to posting on this board.
Absolutely - and I’ll make another one. IU either gets beat in first round , or does not even make the tournament this year and next. And that we’ll be mediocre as long as CAM is here.

Absolutely - and I’ll make another one. IU either gets beat in first round , or does not even make the tournament this year and next. And that we’ll be mediocre as long as CAM is here.
IU makes the tournament, you're leaving permanently, right?

Could be...but you won't be around stinking up this board with your BS.
If they collapse and don’t make it this year I’ll obligated to send you uneducated basketball defenders a farewell. The blind faith in CAM is the real BS on here. And such a low bar for what all of you accept as IU hoops.

Reactions: cryano
If they collapse and don’t make it this year I’ll obligated to send you uneducated basketball defenders a farewell. The blind faith in CAM is the real BS on here. And such a low bar for what all of you accept as IU hoops.
Will it be like your last farewell, where you said you'd be gone until March and weren't gone a week?

Or, will you pull an ordy and just make a new user name? Or, will you really go away forever?

Typical, bsmitty, jumping to conclusions. You had to know the #9 team would make a run, but IU weathered the storm and won.
Hey I’m glad we won but don’t act like we haven’t seen way to often this go the other way for the Hoosiers

ADVERTISEMENT