ADVERTISEMENT

Two OSU Football Players Charged With Kidnapping and Rape

Crossblock

Senior
Jan 8, 2019
Reported by the news services this morning. Somebody who is more computer literate than me, please link the article. Where did these guys think they were, East Lansing?

Reported by the news services this morning. Somebody who is more computer literate than me, please link the article. Where did these guys think they were, East Lansing?

I went to the OSU rivals site.......this story wasn't even the lead story on the site!! They're continuing to pump out recruiting stories.. WTF. Says a lot.

Edit---Imagine the reaction, here and from the IU adm., if 2 IU players were charged with these crimes.

I went to the OSU rivals site.......this story wasn't even the lead story on the site!! They're continuing to pump out recruiting stories.. WTF. Says a lot.

Edit---Imagine the reaction, here and from the IU adm., if 2 IU players were charged with these crimes.

15 page thread on Bucknuts 24/7 site.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Yikes. Reip's a great talent, that will hurt them on the field. Not to undermine the significance of their crime, & their victim(s).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT