ADVERTISEMENT

Twelve Questions for The Sheep

Mas-sa-suta

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2003
....who can't wait to get the experimental 'vaccine' coursing through their bodies.....

1. If I get vaccinated, can I stop wearing a mask?
Government: NO

2. If I get vaccinated, will the schools, bars, hair salons, fitness clubs, etc. reopen so that people can get back to work as normal?

3. If I get vaccinated, will I be resistant to 'Covid-19'?
Government: MAYBE. WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY, BUT PROBABLY NOW ALL WE CAN SAY IS THE SHOT WILL LESSEN THE SYMPTOMS WHEN OR IF YOU GET 'COVID-19'.

4. If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?
Government: NO THE VACCINE DOESN'T STOP TRANSMISSION

5. If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?
Government: NO ONE KNOWS. ALL VACCINES ARE STILL IN THE EXPERIMENTAL STAGE.

6. If I get vaccinated, can I stop 'Social Distancing?'

7. If my children, parents and grandparents all get vaccinated, can we hug each other again?

8. So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?
Government; IT GIVES YOU HOPE THAT THE VIRUS WON'T KILL YOU.

9. Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?

10. If statistically (99.9% survival rate) the virus won't kill me, why should I get vaccinated?
Government: TO PROTECT OTHERS.

11. So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I contact?

12. If I experience a severe reaction, long term injury, or die from the effects, will I or my family be compensated by the drug manufacturer or the Government?
Government: NO . THE GOVERNMENT AND MANUFACTURER ARE FULLY PROTECTED AND INCUR ZERO LIABILITY REGARDING THIS EXPERIMENTAL DRUG.

The vaccine:

Does not provide immunity.
Does not eliminate the virus.
Does not prevent death.
Does not guarantee you won't get it.
Does not stop transmission.
Does not eliminate Social Distancing
or Travel Bans
or Business closures
or Lockdowns
or masking

....who can't wait to get the experimental 'vaccine' coursing through their bodies.....

2. If I get vaccinated, will the schools, bars, hair salons, fitness clubs, etc. reopen so that people can get back to work as normal?

Government: MAYBE. WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY, BUT PROBABLY NOW ALL WE CAN SAY IS THE SHOT WILL LESSEN THE SYMPTOMS WHEN OR IF YOU GET 'COVID-19'.

7. If my children, parents and grandparents all get vaccinated, can we hug each other again?

10. If statistically (99.9% survival rate) the virus won't kill me, why should I get vaccinated?

12. If I experience a severe reaction, long term injury, or die from the effects, will I or my family be compensated by the drug manufacturer or the Government?
Government: NO . THE GOVERNMENT AND MANUFACTURER ARE FULLY PROTECTED AND INCUR ZERO LIABILITY REGARDING THIS EXPERIMENTAL DRUG.

The vaccine:

Does not prevent death.
or Travel Bans
or Business closures
or Lockdowns
or masking
Are you getting geared up for the real Inauguration Day on March 4?

Well, no one is forcing you to do anything. Best of luck to you if you decide not to get the vaccination. I'm not sure why you're so angry about vaccines that will stop a global pandemic which has killed 500,000 people in the US alone in the past year.

Why so angry?

Last edited:
Well, no one is forcing you to do anything. Best of luck to you if you decide not to get the vaccination. I'm not sure why you're so angry about vaccines that will stop a global pandemic that has killed 500,000 people in the US alone in the past year.

Why so angry?
It is a step in the grieving process after denial and pain. please join me in sending thoughts and prayers to his kind....

Well, no one is forcing you to do anything. Best of luck to you if you decide not to get the vaccination. I'm not sure why you're so angry about vaccines that will stop a global pandemic that has killed 500,000 people in the US alone in the past year.

Why so angry?
[/QUO

The vaccine:

Does not prevent death.
or Travel Bans
or Business closures
or Lockdowns
or masking
Why don't you enlightened us with your solution to a virus that has killed 500,000 people in less than a year and has become the #1 cause of death in the US. Perhaps if we wait it will just magically disappear or repeat over and over we are rounding the corner. How about a pint of Lysol down the hatch. Hell, if none of that works lets just storm the capitol.

The vaccine:

Does not prevent death.
or Travel Bans
or Business closures
or Lockdowns
or masking

Mas, my research supports your post.

Having been an Indiana priority due to my age as established by our Republican governor I have received both vaccinations.

Prime benefit; If I am exposed to the virus it is likely not to result in my death.

Other than that, I am pretty much a shut in without guests. Just hoping the vaccinations and lock downs make an end to the pandemic come sooner.

Getting the vaccine reduces symptoms should you get covid. It also makes you less likely to transmit covid to others.

Just because you can still catch covid and transmit covid doesn't mean the vaccine doesn't help.

But whatever, if you want to be dumb and not get the vaccine then that is your prerogative. Your master wasn't against the vaccine, so not sure where you are getting this idiocy from this time.

Reactions: tbone6004
Are you getting geared up for the real Inauguration Day on March 4?
Wait. Is March 4 the date when Trump triumphantly returns as the 19th president (the first legitimate president since Ulysses S. Grant) with Mike Pompeo serving as his new VP?

None of this may be necessary, though, as the latest QAnon claim is that BIden and Trump have switched bodies, so Trump's still in the White House. I'm confused, though. What happened to the daily "wtf" moments?

[/QUOTE]

Bringing the pandemic to an end sooner is exactly what the vaccine is doing. And...yeah...I'd say being "exposed to the virus is likely not to result in my (your) death" is a pretty good upside, no?

Even though I've already had Covid (luckily a very mild case), I still can't wait until my turn comes around to get the vaccine. So you're saying that you're bummed out that you need to take precautions for other American citizens because you've already gotten your vaccine? Boo-hoo!

You're not that selfish are you?

Bringing the pandemic to an end sooner is exactly what the vaccine is doing. And...yeah...I'd say being "exposed to the virus is likely not to result in my (your) death" is a pretty good upside, no?

Even though I've already had Covid (luckily a very mild case), I still can't wait until my turn comes around to get the vaccine. So you're saying that you're bummed out that you need to take precautions for other American citizens because you've already gotten your vaccine? Boo-hoo!

You're not that selfish are you?

I think he is. Every boy for themselves.

Reactions: DrHoops

The vaccine:

Does not prevent death.
or Travel Bans
or Business closures
or Lockdowns
or masking

Well ... when you put it THAT way ...

stay well!

I haven't had the flu in decades despite not getting vaccinated it is a guess if it is the right vaccination for the flu going around, and haven't had COVID19 so what is the magic? Maybe as a former teacher I built up enough t-cells, I don't hang around people to party, I also don't wear a mask outside or around my family. Could I get struck down, yes but the same was true when in the Marines and taking my inner city players home late night after games. Life is a risk that is based on what risk you want to take and this COVID19 virus has wiped out flu deaths and pneumonia deaths so I am willing to risk no vaccine until everyone in real danger has the vaccine. By then I may decide to not get one for myself.

I haven't had the flu in decades despite not getting vaccinated it is a guess if it is the right vaccination for the flu going around, and haven't had COVID19 so what is the magic? Maybe as a former teacher I built up enough t-cells, I don't hang around people to party, I also don't wear a mask outside or around my family. Could I get struck down, yes but the same was true when in the Marines and taking my inner city players home late night after games. Life is a risk that is based on what risk you want to take and this COVID19 virus has wiped out flu deaths and pneumonia deaths so I am willing to risk no vaccine until everyone in real danger has the vaccine. By then I may decide to not get one for myself.
I largely feel the same. I don't care too much about getting the vaccine for myself, but certainly will if it reduces transmission to others.

Reactions: 76-1

The vaccine:

Does not prevent death.
or Travel Bans
or Business closures
or Lockdowns
or masking
1. "I" and "I."
2. "I."
3. "I" and "I."
4. "I" and "I."
5. "I."
6. "I" and "I."
7. "My" and "we."
9. "Me."
10. "Me" and "I."
11. "I," "I" and "I."
12. "I," "I" and "my."

Pretty obvious what is the only thing on your mind.

me-me-me-hi.png

Since you admit the Covid vaccines have health benefits, you should be asking whether the government's promotion of these free vaccines do anything to establish justice, insure domestic tranquility or promote the general welfare. The answer should be apparent even if the benefits are not absolute.

The vaccine:

Does not prevent death.
or Travel Bans
or Business closures
or Lockdowns
or masking

One correction here

The "sheep" are not those awaiting the vaccine. The "sheep" are the mindless idiots that blindly follow a man that would't give you the time of day or stop to piss on you if they were on fire.

In other words,,,you.

You wrote, "Life is a risk that is based on what risk you want to take."

But you still miss the point that your personal decision not to get vaccinated would increase or extend the chances that someone else in a public space will be contaminated because they had no choice but to breathe in droplets from your nonvaccinated breath. They don't necessarily "want to take" the same risks you are making them take.

What you wrote sounds a lot like what smokers used to say about their supposed "rights" to exhale sidestream smoke into public air. That has proven to be a bad argument.

The vaccine:

Does not prevent death.
or Travel Bans
or Business closures
or Lockdowns
or masking
So don't get the vaccine, smart guy.

Btw, how's that electoral tally coming along? Still thinking 406 for T?

The messaging on the vaccine stinks. Telling people that they’re spreaders and can’t go back to normal after they’ve been vaccinated does not incentive them to get vaccinated.

Israel is doing a “shot for a shot” nights. Free drinks at bars for those that come receive a vaccination. There is no reason the vaccinated shouldn’t be living normal, undistanced, maskless lives. The transmission is effectively nothing.

Mas, my research supports your post.

Having been an Indiana priority due to my age as established by our Republican governor I have received both vaccinations.

Prime benefit; If I am exposed to the virus it is likely not to result in my death.

Other than that, I am pretty much a shut in without guests. Just hoping the vaccinations and lock downs make an end to the pandemic come sooner.

This link was part of my research on what to expect now that I have the two vaccinations. Some of you may find the information informative.

However, let us face it, there is a lot we and the experts don't know.

The messaging on the vaccine stinks. Telling people that they’re spreaders and can’t go back to normal after they’ve been vaccinated does not incentive them to get vaccinated.

Israel is doing a “shot for a shot” nights. Free drinks at bars for those that come receive a vaccination. There is no reason the vaccinated shouldn’t be living normal, undistanced, maskless lives. The transmission is effectively nothing.

Unfortunately, like most people who desperately want to get closer than 5 feet away from someone at the grocery store and, heaven forbid, have to wear a mask in certain situations, you don't know what you're talking about.

You CAN still spread the virus even after YOU'VE been vaccinated:

God forbid you have to help a fellow citizen not kill their friends and family because you're so desperate to get up into someone's grill.

Reactions: sglowrider
Normal will still be a ways off, though. Wife will have her 2nd shot in another week, and I'll have mine done by the end of March. Regardless, we'll still be having to navigate a Covid world. Restaurants, theatres, sporting events, etc. still aren't going to be operating like the good ol' days just because our old asses have been given immunity. What will be nice is being able to let our guards down. Being at high alert has been exhausting.

And yes, claiming that the vaccinated can still be transmitters seems a bit extreme to me, though I'll defer to those smarter than me. Strikes me as a nod to vanishingly slim chances. But that said, I'll still be obligated to mask up where required, simply because I can't expect everyone to take my word for it and can understand there will be plenty of non-vaccinated people claiming they have been if they were allowed to forego masking just by saying so.

Reactions: brianiu
Normal will still be a ways off, though. Wife will have her 2nd shot in another week, and I'll have mine done by the end of March. Regardless, we'll still be having to navigate a Covid world. Restaurants, theatres, sporting events, etc. still aren't going to be operating like the good ol' days just because our old asses have been given immunity. What will be nice is being able to let our guards down. Being at high alert has been exhausting.

And yes, claiming that the vaccinated can still be transmitters seems a bit extreme to me, though I'll defer to those smarter than me. Strikes me as a nod to vanishingly slim chances. But that said, I'll still be obligated to mask up where required, simply because I can't expect everyone to take my word for it and can understand there will be plenty of non-vaccinated people claiming they have been if they were allowed to forego masking just by saying so.

Vaccinated can still be transmitters is true of every vaccine ever. Given the reduced chance of infection to the vaccinated and the fact that the vaccines certainly reduce transmission to some degree........ We should not be scaring people with crap about other strains and transmission. Obviously the vaccinated will still be wearing masks in public for the time being, most businesses require it, but they really don’t need to.

Enough people are getting the flu vaccine that it is kept in check enough for you to be lucky enough to not get it.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

Just think what you already know about diseases whose victims are already restricted or regulated for years. This is not new at all.

People with STD's have been reported to health authorities and required to seek treatment for probably 70-80 years. Elementary schools have screened little kids for TB and hair lice since about 1960, and positive little kids were required to be monitored and treated. Ebola. Leprosy. And on and on.

History is the enemy of ignorance. Here's an example from history:

Edit to add: Don't brides (but not grooms) still have to be tested before getting a marriage license?

1. "I" and "I."
2. "I."
3. "I" and "I."
4. "I" and "I."
5. "I."
6. "I" and "I."
7. "My" and "we."
9. "Me."
10. "Me" and "I."
11. "I," "I" and "I."
12. "I," "I" and "my."

Pretty obvious what is the only thing on your mind.

me-me-me-hi.png

Since you admit the Covid vaccines have health benefits, you should be asking whether the government's promotion of these free vaccines do anything to establish justice, insure domestic tranquility or promote the general welfare. The answer should be apparent even if the benefits are not absolute.

It's a narrative written in the first person.

Put on your pants. Go upstairs and ask your mom to explain it to you.
Remind her not to use the big words.

One correction here

The "sheep" are not those awaiting the vaccine. The "sheep" are the mindless idiots that blindly follow a man that would't give you the time of day or stop to piss on you if they were on fire.

In other words,,,you.
Well ... when you put it THAT way ...

stay well!
All the best ...I understand your decision to expose yourself to this vaccine scam due to other health issues....I pray you are not victimized by the great unknown side effects of this macabre experiment.

Reactions: Crayfish57
All the best ...I understand your decision to expose yourself to this vaccine scam due to other health issues....I pray you are not victimized by the great unknown side effects of this macabre experiment.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

The messaging is what it is because of two things....the unknown and the threat of lawsuits.

It's not just about you ..

Says the one who believes Trump’s election scam and numerous QAnon scams. Yep, your scam radar is highly respected.

Mass, how can you call the vaccination response a "macabre experiment" and then call the side affects as being "unknown"? Wouldn't it be more accurate to say the vaccination experiment may prove to be macabre if side affects are discovered which are unknown at this time.

Somehow i cannot believe you are antagonistic over the vaccination response because you are leery of the pharmaceutical science and not engaging in some anti-government diatribe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT