ADVERTISEMENT

Twelve Questions for The Sheep

I've noticed the distress over President Biden as well. Seems to be the same group.
The Q folks think that Biden is an imposter, a body double. That is why he wears a mask so often.

Do body doubles get executed on Friday too, or just real Democrats?

Is this some sort of Ivy League conspiracy?
I've never heard of this junk except on here. Usually from Cosmic and now you.
If you want to come over and drink beer or Woodford tomorrow you are more than welcome.
Get real news that covers reality then. Congress wouldn’t shut it down tomorrow based on some obscure fringe source. I watched nbc nightly news tonight and this info was their lead story.

Get real news that covers reality then. Congress wouldn’t shut it down tomorrow based on some obscure fringe source. I watched nbc nightly news tonight and this info was their lead story.
Well...I just got off work. I missed the NBC nightly news.
What is going to happen tomorrow?
Besides the fact that they are going to be playing golf at Arnie's place.

Mas's cronies are going to overthrow the government. It's their 1776. Freedom!

Reactions: DrHoops
Mas's cronies are going to overthrow the government. It's their 1776. Freedom!
On the news they had a segment where they stuck a microphone in front of some of these people.
JESUS H!!
Any time they speak I have questions.
  • Where do they work?
  • How do they function on a daily basis?
  • Do they have friends?
  • Are their friends aware?
  • Can they reign it in and seem normal?
  • If they can't reign it in are there areas where they all live together?
  • Is mas their king?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
So...she's the experienced older sister and you're the dumbass little brother who thinks he needs to tell people how to run their lives...I can see that...yeah.
You try too hard to write these posts. Since this is all you ever mean, this is all you need to say.
youre_not_the_boss_of_me_ornament_round.jpg

Where do you guys learn this stuff?

I turn on my desktop once or twice a day and my homepage is set to yahoo. So basically I see hundreds of news items on their media platform from left, right, and center-oriented sources. I'm sure it's based on the algorithm and reflects what they've determined my interests are. After being introduced to a particular story,I can then google or follow links within the story to get more details...

If I find something I consider interesting I save the link for future reference. I may or may not bring the story here on that day, or just save the link and respond later if I feel that story adds value to something being discussed here or elsewhere. I usually only watch cable news (CNN, MSNBC, or Fox) in the run-up to important elections or when an important issue that I'm interested in is being discussed. Otherwise, I try to watch ABC Nightly news and usually catch part of the 30 min local (Indy) news broadcast that leads into it...

I only go to Twitter when I direct link from a tweet mentioned/included in one of the news articles I read. I have a Twitter account, but it's not like I spend time on the platform itself. Most of the tweets I link to here are the result of following a link in a story and finding something that was tweeted or a responding comment that I found interesting. So today I linked to twitter accounts of Ron Johnson's attack on the Covid bill, which I was led to by a generic story on his opposition as well as a National Review article discussing his plans to delay passage by insisting the entire bill be read out loud.

I would think the fact that Trump extremists have targeted March 4 would be common knowledge- it's been on the nightly news in some form for about a week. My youtube feed sends me videos based on videos I've watched, so just watching a QAnon video leads to more being sent my way. Easy to see how folks who aren't capable of seeing them for what they are can be sucked in deeper and deeper. Here's an article on the possible threat from noted "left-wing" media source Business Insider...

"Less than two months after the deadly Capitol siege, Congress is taking preventative steps to avoid another disaster amid the possibility of additional extremist attacks.

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer announced Wednesday evening that the House would wrap its business a day earlier than scheduled, following reports of possible protests planned for Thursday, March 4 — a date that has galvanized right-wing conspiracy theorists online.

Earlier Wednesday, law enforcement officials alerted lawmakers to the potential threat to the US Capitol Building.

An internal memo sent by the acting House sergeant-at-Arms, Timothy Blodgett, said Capitol Police are monitoring information related to potential protests and demonstrations surrounding "what some have described as the 'true Inauguration Day.'"

On the news they had a segment where they stuck a microphone in front of some of these people.
JESUS H!!
  • Where do they work?
  • Do they have friends?
  • Is mas their king?

And they’re worried about Mexican people taking their jobs? I’d gladly hire a Mexican person any day of the week rather than one of those lunatics.

I turn on my desktop once or twice a day and my homepage is set to yahoo. So basically I see hundreds of news items on their media platform from left, right, and center-oriented sources. I'm sure it's based on the algorithm and reflects what they've determined my interests are. After being introduced to a particular story,I can then google or follow links within the story to get more details...

If I find something I consider interesting I save the link for future reference. I may or may not bring the story here on that day, or just save the link and respond later if I feel that story adds value to something being discussed here or elsewhere. I usually only watch cable news (CNN, MSNBC, or Fox) in the run-up to important elections or when an important issue that I'm interested in is being discussed. Otherwise, I try to watch ABC Nightly news and usually catch part of the 30 min local (Indy) news broadcast that leads into it...

I only go to Twitter when I direct link from a tweet mentioned/included in one of the news articles I read. I have a Twitter account, but it's not like I spend time on the platform itself. Most of the tweets I link to here are the result of following a link in a story and finding something that was tweeted or a responding comment that I found interesting. So today I linked to twitter accounts of Ron Johnson's attack on the Covid bill, which I was led to by a generic story on his opposition as well as a National Review article discussing his plans to delay passage by insisting the entire bill be read out loud.

I would think the fact that Trump extremists have targeted March 4 would be common knowledge- it's been on the nightly news in some form for about a week. My youtube feed sends me videos based on videos I've watched, so just watching a QAnon video leads to more being sent my way. Easy to see how folks who aren't capable of seeing them for what they are can be sucked in deeper and deeper. Here's an article on the possible threat from noted "left-wing" media source Business Insider...

"Less than two months after the deadly Capitol siege, Congress is taking preventative steps to avoid another disaster amid the possibility of additional extremist attacks.

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer announced Wednesday evening that the House would wrap its business a day earlier than scheduled, following reports of possible protests planned for Thursday, March 4 — a date that has galvanized right-wing conspiracy theorists online.

Earlier Wednesday, law enforcement officials alerted lawmakers to the potential threat to the US Capitol Building.

An internal memo sent by the acting House sergeant-at-Arms, Timothy Blodgett, said Capitol Police are monitoring information related to potential protests and demonstrations surrounding "what some have described as the 'true Inauguration Day.'"

Tl;dr

Reactions: jet812
JESUS H!!
  • Where do they work?
  • Do they have friends?
  • Is mas their king?
Oath Keepers founder and National President: Stewart Rhodes.

US Army Airborne. Disability retirement following rough terrain night jump.
Formerly a member of Rep. Ron Paul's DC Staff. Graduate: Yale Law, 2004.
Winner of Yale's Miller prize for best treatise on the Bill of Rights. Served as Teaching Assistant at Yale. Former Yale Research Scholar.

Now 'Standard tissue,' let's hear your academic, military and political achievements.

Congress plans to take another day off.
Most of the US (excluding Union hand 'teachers') will be trying to work and earn a living.

Bernie is gonna propose a new budget:

CavernousUnacceptableHarrier-size_restricted.gif

AOC is gonna celebrate it:

025c6daeb257cb5f03498d3ff38e9b60.gif

Either the NCAA is gonna meet to discuss how to further destroy college athletics or the Biden Cabinet is gonna have its first Cabinet Meeting - maybe both:

CelebratedElectricBarnowl-small.gif

Actually, only two things are CERTAIN - Tiger Woods will NOT play and hypocrisy will flood the Potomac.

Otherwise, it depends on perspective and conditioning:

There will allegedly be riots and assaults on the Reichstag, followed by emergency limitations of civil rights to protect the Elected. (Don't believe ME - read TWITTER! Then circle the wagons and hide the wimen and children! ) Uncle Ho "Lyin Eyes" Biden will be spirited away to an undisclosed location - maybe for the duration of his administration - for his protection - while the "true" and "pure" with memories act accordingly.

Or -

Door No. 2 - Millions are going to dance as conditioned to the latest social media spam - but to tell the truth, it has a non-hip beat and is kinda hard to dance to. I'd give it a 2. But the new national liberal sport - internet insults against job creators and "old white males who do not identify as young or non-white or non-male" - will continue and awards will be handed out on "dark web" and "deep state" sites, as usual. Today, the prizes are Twitcoin. Git sum!

Or Door No. 3 - In Duckburg, we gonna quack. And Dickheads gonna dick.

And that's the way it is from Lake WoeBeHear - where everybody is special except for the victims, who WOULD be, but-for the Old White Men.

200.gif

giphy.gif

But - just in case free speech dies tomorrow - let's revisit the 2 worst days in the history of the Dimocratic Party since the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965:

First, we give the Dims a chance to "point out" that Reagan's people handed out the flags and he faked a photo opp and he didn't really do anything ever:

And second, we give the Dims a chance to "point out" that she lip synced:

Winner of Yale's Miller prize for best treatise on the Bill of Rights. Served as Teaching Assistant at Yale. Former Yale Research Scholar.

Now 'Standard tissue,' let's hear your academic, military and political achievements.
It's kind of sad that someone with such great potential allowed himself to be taken in by such ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Bernie is gonna propose a new budget:

CavernousUnacceptableHarrier-size_restricted.gif

AOC is gonna celebrate it:

025c6daeb257cb5f03498d3ff38e9b60.gif

Either the NCAA is gonna meet to discuss how to further destroy college athletics or the Biden Cabinet is gonna have its first Cabinet Meeting - maybe both:

CelebratedElectricBarnowl-small.gif

Actually, only two things are CERTAIN - Tiger Woods will NOT play and hypocrisy will flood the Potomac.

Otherwise, it depends on perspective and conditioning:

There will allegedly be riots and assaults on the Reichstag, followed by emergency limitations of civil rights to protect the Elected. (Don't believe ME - read TWITTER! Then circle the wagons and hide the wimen and children! ) Uncle Ho "Lyin Eyes" Biden will be spirited away to an undisclosed location - maybe for the duration of his administration - for his protection - while the "true" and "pure" with memories act accordingly.

Or -

Door No. 2 - Millions are going to dance as conditioned to the latest social media spam - but to tell the truth, it has a non-hip beat and is kinda hard to dance to. I'd give it a 2. But the new national liberal sport - internet insults against job creators and "old white males who do not identify as young or non-white or non-male" - will continue and awards will be handed out on "dark web" and "deep state" sites, as usual. Today, the prizes are Twitcoin. Git sum!

Or Door No. 3 - In Duckburg, we gonna quack. And Dickheads gonna dick.

And that's the way it is from Lake WoeBeHear - where everybody is special except for the victims, who WOULD be, but-for the Old White Men.

200.gif

giphy.gif

But - just in case free speech dies tomorrow - let's revisit the 2 worst days in the history of the Dimocratic Party since the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965:

First, we give the Dims a chance to "point out" that Reagan's people handed out the flags and he faked a photo opp and he didn't really do anything ever:

And second, we give the Dims a chance to "point out" that she lip synced:

And some people on here complain about cosmic's posts being too long. It's probably all the content in his. This post was as fluffy as cotton candy.

I guess it just depends on what "jersey" you are wearing.

And some people on here complain about cosmic's posts being too long. It's probably all the content in his. This post was as fluffy as cotton candy.

Or how seriously the OP takes himself & the content. MTIOTF adds elements of entertainment to his posts even if you disagree with his politics. I particularly enjoy the torment he causes a particular group of deplorable bigots on the board. He is obviously a righteous fellow worthy of admiration. Cosmic is just long winded & likes Bruuuuuuuce way too much....

Bulk above all people you should be entertained by the memes even if you disagree with the content. very entertaining post

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
If needed for a cross, I’m 6-4 - same wingspan

Assuming I live through the Covid vaccine, which I took five minutes ago. I am currently in a parking lot waiting for government permission to leave.

If needed for a cross, I’m 6-4 - same wingspan

Assuming I live through the Covid vaccine, which I took five minutes ago. I am currently in a parking lot waiting for government permission to leave.

PS - The citizenry here is well behaved and patient. No road rage. No parking lot rage. No Covid rage. I estimate 200 government workers and volunteers.

better than Halloween!

Why doesn’t he realize he’s not keeping his oath?

Just got the one shot at IMS. Very smooth operation. I'm feeling absolutely no si ###***@@@ALL HAIL SUPREME LEADER GATES!!!@@@***### de effects.

Got my first Thursday at Broadbent Arena in The Ville.

Smooth.

From the time I turned into the parking lot and drove back out - 31 minutes, inlcuding the 15 minute wait to see if it killed me on contact.

Thursday night, my arm hurt like hell and so did all my joints - my immunosuppressed-immune system was fighting back hard, and mine attacks my joint tissues.

Friday - arm hurt like hell until about 3:00 pm, then it just stopped. One minute sore - next minute not. (I assume the chip just stopped sending the initial scan data.)

Last edited:
Got my first Thurssday at Broadbent Arena in The Ville.

Smooth.

From the tuime I runed into the parkinglot and drove back out - 31 minutes, inlcuding the 15 minute wait to see if it killed me on contact.

Thursday night, my arm hurt like hell and so did all my joints - my immunosuppressed-immune system was fighting back hard, and mine attacks my jointr tissues.

Friday - arm hurt like hell until about 3:00 pm, then it just stopped. One minute sore - next minute not. (I assume the chip just stopped sendiong the initial scan data.)
Acceptance into the NWO is not without its cost. Be thankful yours was just a painful arm.

Reactions: UncleMark
Friday - arm hurt like hell until about 3:00 pm, then it just stopped. One minute sore - next minute not. (I assume the chip just stopped sending the initial scan data.)
Once the cache is loaded things go a lot smoother, and your response times will be a lot quicker.

Reactions: larsIU
Once the cache is loaded things go a lot smoother, and your response times will be a lot quicker.
Wife, youngest son and I got our first shots (Moderna) yesterday at the Butler County Fairgrounds. My arm was the only one that hurt, apparently they couldn't get the chip to connect. I did get to say "Hi" to Bill as we were getting the shot.

Getting the vaccine reduces symptoms should you get covid. It also makes you less likely to transmit covid to others.

Just because you can still catch covid and transmit covid doesn't mean the vaccine doesn't help.

But whatever, if you want to be dumb and not get the vaccine then that is your prerogative. Your master wasn't against the vaccine, so not sure where you are getting this idiocy from this time.

The good news is that post-vaccination illness appears to be very rare

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT