ADVERTISEMENT

Twelve Questions for The Sheep

....who can't wait to get the experimental 'vaccine' coursing through their bodies.....

1. If I get vaccinated, can I stop wearing a mask?
Government: NO

2. If I get vaccinated, will the schools, bars, hair salons, fitness clubs, etc. reopen so that people can get back to work as normal?

3. If I get vaccinated, will I be resistant to 'Covid-19'?
Government: MAYBE. WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY, BUT PROBABLY NOW ALL WE CAN SAY IS THE SHOT WILL LESSEN THE SYMPTOMS WHEN OR IF YOU GET 'COVID-19'.

4. If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?
Government: NO THE VACCINE DOESN'T STOP TRANSMISSION

5. If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?
Government: NO ONE KNOWS. ALL VACCINES ARE STILL IN THE EXPERIMENTAL STAGE.

6. If I get vaccinated, can I stop 'Social Distancing?'

7. If my children, parents and grandparents all get vaccinated, can we hug each other again?

8. So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?
Government; IT GIVES YOU HOPE THAT THE VIRUS WON'T KILL YOU.

9. Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?

10. If statistically (99.9% survival rate) the virus won't kill me, why should I get vaccinated?
Government: TO PROTECT OTHERS.

11. So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I contact?

12. If I experience a severe reaction, long term injury, or die from the effects, will I or my family be compensated by the drug manufacturer or the Government?
Government: NO . THE GOVERNMENT AND MANUFACTURER ARE FULLY PROTECTED AND INCUR ZERO LIABILITY REGARDING THIS EXPERIMENTAL DRUG.

The vaccine:

Does not provide immunity.
Does not eliminate the virus.
Does not prevent death.
Does not guarantee you won't get it.
Does not stop transmission.
Does not eliminate Social Distancing
or Travel Bans
or Business closures
or Lockdowns
or masking
Step 1. Try not being a dumbass

Reactions: outside shooter
The messaging is what it is because of two things....the unknown and the threat of lawsuits.

What unknown? If the vaccines are ineffective at slowing transmission or on the new variants (neither will be the case) then we’re pretty much out of options anyway.

Who’s being sued, the pharma companies for over promising? Not the government.

....who can't wait to get the experimental 'vaccine' coursing through their bodies.....

1. If I get vaccinated, can I stop wearing a mask?

2. If I get vaccinated, will the schools, bars, hair salons, fitness clubs, etc. reopen so that people can get back to work as normal?

3. If I get vaccinated, will I be resistant to 'Covid-19'?
Government: MAYBE. WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY, BUT PROBABLY NOW ALL WE CAN SAY IS THE SHOT WILL LESSEN THE SYMPTOMS WHEN OR IF YOU GET 'COVID-19'.

4. If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?
Government: NO THE VACCINE DOESN'T STOP TRANSMISSION

5. If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?
Government: NO ONE KNOWS. ALL VACCINES ARE STILL IN THE EXPERIMENTAL STAGE.

6. If I get vaccinated, can I stop 'Social Distancing?'

7. If my children, parents and grandparents all get vaccinated, can we hug each other again?

8. So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?
Government; IT GIVES YOU HOPE THAT THE VIRUS WON'T KILL YOU.

9. Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?

10. If statistically (99.9% survival rate) the virus won't kill me, why should I get vaccinated?
Government: TO PROTECT OTHERS.

11. So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I contact?

12. If I experience a severe reaction, long term injury, or die from the effects, will I or my family be compensated by the drug manufacturer or the Government?
Government: NO . THE GOVERNMENT AND MANUFACTURER ARE FULLY PROTECTED AND INCUR ZERO LIABILITY REGARDING THIS EXPERIMENTAL DRUG.

The vaccine:

Does not provide immunity.
Does not eliminate the virus.
Does not prevent death.
Does not guarantee you won't get it.
Does not stop transmission.
Does not eliminate Social Distancing
or Travel Bans
or Business closures
or Lockdowns
or masking

Cinicaltrials.gov is a good place to find answers in the data.

Mass, how can you call the vaccination response a "macabre experiment" and then call the side affects as being "unknown"? Wouldn't it be more accurate to say the vaccination experiment may prove to be macabre if side affects are discovered which are unknown at this time.

Somehow i cannot believe you are antagonistic over the vaccination response because you are leery of the pharmaceutical science and not engaging in some anti-government diatribe.
IF, as reported in various publications, one
'Vaccine' alters human mnra, then future harmful outcomes cannot be predicted with any certainty. IF, as recently reported, sterility results long term approach 70%, this drug will depopulate our country. See recent publications featuring Robert Kennedy Jr.
Unfortunately you've already been victimized.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
What unknown? If the vaccines are ineffective at slowing transmission or on the new variants (neither will be the case) then we’re pretty much out of options anyway.

Who’s being sued, the pharma companies for over promising? Not the government.
I agree that the messaging has been confusing.
We are unable to get a concrete answer. The question is, why is that?

Reactions: vesuvius13
I agree that the messaging has been confusing.
We are unable to get a concrete answer. The question is, why is that?
Don't think for a minute that the answers don't exist. Why the hell do you think the oligarchy controlling broadcast, print and internet media work so hard to suppress dissenting opinion? Controlling the narrative is everything. In this case, look for works by Robert Kennedy Jr. Find the answers you seek!

Don't think for a minute that the answers don't exist. Why the hell do you think the oligarchy controlling broadcast, print and internet media work so hard to suppress dissenting opinion? Controlling the narrative is everything. In this case, look for works by Robert Kennedy Jr. Find the answers you seek!
I already have the answers I seek.
The last 3 weeks we have seen a drastic decrease in cases in my area. It's getting to the point where we are looking the same as we did last year at this time. It's not prevalent in my area.

“We do not vaccinate to prevent a minor case of the sniffles. The reason we have vaccines is to prevent severe disease and death caused by infections. ... The vaccines were all 100% effective in the vaccine trials in stopping hospitalizations and death.”

Reactions: largemouth
The messaging is what it is because of two things....the unknown and the threat of lawsuits.
Neither you, your loved ones, neighbors or friends have any legal recourse. Leviathan has waived any responsibility of the big-money contributors of big pharma for any side effects of this experimental vaccine.

'Vaccine' alters human mnra, then future harmful outcomes cannot be predicted with any certainty. IF, as recently reported, sterility results long term approach 70%, this drug will depopulate our country. See recent publications featuring Robert Kennedy Jr.
Unfortunately you've already been victimized.

Mass, well, one of us is being victimized by believing false reporting.

Here is a publication which disagrees with your "harmful outcomes" concerning the Covid vaccines altering human mnra.

'Vaccine' alters human mnra...
Hold it, stop right there.

The vaccine CONTAINS a piece of mRNA. If you have taken high school entry level biology, even 40 years ago like I did, you know what mRNA is. It is the set of molecular instructions, a "recipe", that an organelle called the ribosome uses to make one particular protein. In this case, that protein is the viral spike protein. That protein is then recognized by the immune system: "Whoa, what's that doing here? Private antibody, clean that mess up!"

after the ribosome, which is not in the cell nucleus, makes the protein, the mRNA is degraded. The recipe is thrown away. Period.

The mRNA never enters the cell nucleus, never interacts in any way with human DNA, never affects ony human gene on any level, whatsoever.

You will undoubtedly say "tl, dr"

but... in case anyone here wants FACTS, not FICTION, in simple terms, there they are.

The vaccine CONTAINS a piece of mRNA. If you have taken high school entry level biology, even 40 years ago like I did, you know what mRNA is. It is the set of molecular instructions, a "recipe", that an organelle called the ribosome uses to make one particular protein. In this case, that protein is the viral spike protein. That protein is then recognized by the immune system: "Whoa, what's that doing here? Private antibody, clean that mess up!"

after the ribosome, which is not in the cell nucleus, makes the protein, the mRNA is degraded. The recipe is thrown away. Period.

The mRNA never enters the cell nucleus, never interacts in any way with human DNA, never affects ony human gene on any level, whatsoever.

but... in case anyone here wants FACTS, not FICTION, in simple terms, there they are.
Good post, but you're wasting your time with a guy who subscribes to ultra-wacky conspiracy theories, including a concern that Covid vaccines will "depopulate" the country.

Many I'm being too hasty in my judgment, though. He does cite that world-renowned immunologist/vaccinologist - - RFK, Jr.

Your half-assed tale is 10th grade level bullshit, leaving out 80% of the effect of the trojan horse cells which cause highly inflammatory immune responses in the lungs, resulting in nearly 100% morbidity conditions in test animals.
In the first 30 days of wide ranging immunizations, somewhere near 40,000 adverse reactions, including Bell's Palsy, neuropathic, anaphylaxis and IPT reactions are recorded.
See Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.

You wrote, "Life is a risk that is based on what risk you want to take."

But you still miss the point that your personal decision not to get vaccinated would increase or extend the chances that someone else in a public space will be contaminated because they had no choice but to breathe in droplets from your nonvaccinated breath. They don't necessarily "want to take" the same risks you are making them take.

What you wrote sounds a lot like what smokers used to say about their supposed "rights" to exhale sidestream smoke into public air. That has proven to be a bad argument.
No, you put your own spin on what I said. I take precautions despite evidence mask don't work very well. I avoid crowds indoors, and contact with people that go to crowded indoor venues. You just disagree with my efforts to protect others while I accept the risk for my choices.

Your half-assed tale is 10th grade level bullshit, leaving out 80% of the effect of the trojan horse cells....
See Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.
I was focused specifically on your bullshit claim that something in the vaccine changes human genetic material, be it RNA or DNA.

It doesn't.
It can't.

Now you bring in five more manure spreaders full of even more stinky bullshit, crap that supposedly I "left out".

It's hopeless.
You're down a rat hole that is too deep.

See Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

Who's really surprised that Mass-ass is an anti-vaxxer?

What's funny is he'll complain about having to wear a mask or social distancing...but the solution to all that (ending the pandemic) is a no go for him too.

Right now he's not on this planet anymore. I feel sorry for him.

My 69-year-old sister from Seymour has not been vaccinated and doesn't plan to, since (she argues) "I don't go out much anyway, I just go to church on Sunday and to the grocery store at most once a week".

I asked her if they wear masks in church. She said "A few do, but less than they used to. But people sit apart and don't socialize much". Ditto for grocery stores.

She is no dumb person, but she is full of misconceptions. Too far down the rabbit hole for me to straighten out in a 1 hour phone call. I tried, though, gently and tactfully.

I have a feeling that Massasuta has never had to worry about social distancing if you know what I mean. That's probably been his experience long before COVID.

My 69-year-old sister from Seymour has not been vaccinated and doesn't plan to, since (she argues) "I don't go out much anyway, I just go to church on Sunday and to the grocery store at most once a week".

I asked her if they wear masks in church. She said "A few do, but less than they used to. But people sit apart and don't socialize much". Ditto for grocery stores.

She is no dumb person, but she is full of misconceptions. Too far down the rabbit hole for me to straighten out in a 1 hour phone call. I tried, though, gently and tactfully.
So...she's the experienced older sister and you're the dumbass little brother who thinks he needs to tell people how to run their lives...I can see that...yeah.

So...she's the experienced older sister and you're the dumbass little brother who thinks he needs to tell people how to run their lives...I can see that...yeah.
So Mas, I understand it's tomorrow when Trump will be (re)installed as President. Is that at noon? Will there be a swearing in ceremony? Fox carrying it live, or will I have to stream it on Newsmax or OAN?

Where do you guys learn this stuff?
Wait.... isn't the slogan something like "Where goes one, we go all"???

Are you not a Q insider with Mas, Lucy, and Danc?

93% increase in threats to Congress tomorrow, so they are shutting it down.

Wait.... isn't the slogan something like "Where goes one, we go all"???

Are you not a Q insider with Mas, Lucy, and Danc?

93% increase in threats to Congress tomorrow, so they are shutting it down.
Is this some sort of Ivy League conspiracy?
I've never heard of this junk except on here. Usually from Cosmic and now you.
If you want to come over and drink beer or Woodford tomorrow you are more than welcome.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT