ADVERTISEMENT

Turmoil at the O$U

However, averaging under 3 yards per carry doesn't help his argument. The way MSU's defense was playing what makes you think he'd have more success with more carries? Does he think he was running behind IU's O-line? (yes, IU likely has the best O-line in the B1G).

Reactions: hoosierdug
Nobody is better in college football at bringing together exceptional individual talents to form a comparatively mediocre offense than Urban Meyer. He's really mastered that both at florida and now at ohio state.

Under Urban Meyer, Bowling Green, Utah, and Florida were always had about the furthest thing from a comparatively mediocre offense as one can imagine, O$U's offense, granted, is comparatively mediocre these days. Defenses are maybe figuring out how to deal with the read-option, finally. And obviously he is now coaching some real me-first prima donnas.

They are literally the worst people on Earth, except maybe ISIS.

I lived in NW Ohio (Bowling Green) for about 4 years after college and it was pretty bad there. You spent time in the belly of the beast in Columbus. I can't imagine........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT