Israel-Arab peace accords.
Revival of American manufacturing.
Revival of American economy.
Record high employment
Record high minority employment
Exposed Big Tech oligarchs
America First policy
Record stock Markets

Just ran across this, references Oath Keepers.

"Sam Andrews, a Missouri gun-range manager and former member of the Oath Keepers movement, appeared on a video that spread rapidly on right-wing sites urging followers to descend on Washington “armed, in large groups.” A Trump army, Andrews said, needed to arrive “en-masse in D.C., armed, demanding, not asking, that we get a peaceful resolution on these voter corruption issues.” "

Just ran across this, references Oath Keepers.

"Sam Andrews, a Missouri gun-range manager and former member of the Oath Keepers movement, appeared on a video that spread rapidly on right-wing sites urging followers to descend on Washington “armed, in large groups.” A Trump army, Andrews said, needed to arrive “en-masse in D.C., armed, demanding, not asking, that we get a peaceful resolution on these voter corruption issues.” "
ha!! hilarious. that guy is "famous" here in saint louis. during ferguson he got a bunch of his crew together and they were perched on roofs to protect property in ferguson. he would march with blm all decked out in fatigues. he's always trying to get blm and the red neck militias to buy guns from him. he lovesssssss guns. he doesn't see color. just guns. He’ll march on your homeowners association if you write to him

Last edited:
No new wars.
Drawdown of foreign deployed military.
Isolation of China.
Increased border security.
Record high employment
America First policy
Record stock Markets
You really are a piece of work! Who is the biggest trading partner of the European Union right now. I'll give you a hint. It's not the United States.

You really are a piece of work! Who is the biggest trading partner of the European Union right now. I'll give you a hint. It's not the United States.
Do you have a point, other than your head?
The EU, originally conceived as The European Common Market, was designed to compete with the US, not necessarily as a trading partner.

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
ha!! hilarious. that guy is "famous" here in saint louis. during ferguson he got a bunch of his crew together and they were perched on roofs to protect property in ferguson. he would march with blm all decked out in fatigues. he's always trying to get blm and the red neck militias to buy guns from him. he lovesssssss guns. he doesn't see color. just guns. He’ll march on your homeowners association if you write to him
Former member.
No loose cannons.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
No new wars.
Isolation of China.
Record high employment
America First policy
Record stock Markets

Present at the Destruction of U.S. Power and Influence
Four years of neglect, unilateralism, and failed diplomacy have left America’s alliances in tatters. It’s time to rebuild them.

Obligatory. Now this guy LOVES to sell guns

Treason
Sedition
Insurrection
400,000 deaths
30,000 lies
Unprecedented corruption
New record trade deficits
Stupid trade wars.
Rape of the environment
Record debts.
Stocked the swamp to overfilling.
Ignited race wars
Unprecedented blatant racism
Branded Nazis, skinheads, and other white supremacists as "fine people"
Make USA an international laughingstock
Ignored education
Ignored infrastructure
Called veterans "suckers"
Took more time off, at public expense, than any other POTUS.
Treated the office as his own grifting place
Conspired with foreign governments to gain advantages vs. political rivals
Chummy with dictators
Cold with our allies.
Abandoned free trade concepts

No new wars.
Isolation of China.
Record high employment
America First policy
Record stock Markets

Massa, without Covid revealing a strange Trump leadership style, think you are spot on by illustrating points with which a Trump campaign might have won the day.

Below are my thoughts relative to your points.

Might have happened anyway as citizens were worn out by our efforts in the Middle East.
No new wars.​
Drawdown of foreign deployed military.​

Trade war which ensued had some minuses
Isolation of China.​

Security without immigration reform was a mixed bag
Increased border security.​

The Palestinians get screwed again by the Arabs
Israel-Arab peace accords.​

The economy was on the upswing before Trump and has a life of it's own beyond the marginal influence of government policies
Revival of American manufacturing.​
Revival of American economy.​
Record high employment​
Record high minority employment​
Exposed Big Tech oligarchs​
America First policy​
Record stock Market​

Massa, without Covid revealing a strange Trump leadership style, think you are spot on by illustrating points with which a Trump campaign might have won the day.

Below are my thoughts relative to your points.

Might have happened anyway as citizens were worn out by our efforts in the Middle East.
No new wars.​
Drawdown of foreign deployed military.​

Trade war which ensued had some minuses
Isolation of China.​

Security without immigration reform was a mixed bag
Increased border security.​

The Palestinians get screwed again by the Arabs
Israel-Arab peace accords.​

The economy was on the upswing before Trump and has a life of it's own beyond the marginal influence of government policies
Revival of American manufacturing.​
Revival of American economy.​
Record high employment​
Record high minority employment​
Exposed Big Tech oligarchs​
America First policy​
Record stock Market​

So you go as far as to say, might of, could have, should have, without giving one prop that they HAVE NOT in decades. Got it! Thanks.

So you go as far as to say, might of, could have, should have, without giving one prop that they HAVE NOT in decades. Got it! Thanks.

Yep, unlike many. I don.t think presidents are as important as some of them think they are.

My mind was warped a long time ago. Was raised by Republican parents who didn't think FDR ended the Great Depression.

58143213.jpg

Trump in 5 years

58143213.jpg

Trump in 5 years
nervous hospital. fantastic. speaking of nervous hospitals. the hospital bill transparency act or whatever the hell it's called is good from trump's tenure. i'm pulling the stat out of my ass but something like 60% of bankruptcies arise from medical bills. be nice to know what you're getting into from these hospitals

nervous hospital. fantastic. speaking of nervous hospitals. the hospital bill transparency act or whatever the hell it's called is good from trump's tenure. i'm pulling the stat out of my ass but something like 60% of bankruptcies arise from medical bills. be nice to know what you're getting into from these hospitals

Tip of the hat to you on that one. I cracked up when you used that term and remembered where I’d heard it before.😂

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Do you have a point, other than your head?
The EU, originally conceived as The European Common Market, was designed to compete with the US, not necessarily as a trading partner.
The biggest trading partner of the European Union is China. Under Trump the United States has abdicated its role as the world leader.

Treason
Sedition
Insurrection
400,000 deaths
30,000 lies
Unprecedented corruption
New record trade deficits
Stupid trade wars.
Rape of the environment
Record debts.
Stocked the swamp to overfilling.
Ignited race wars
Unprecedented blatant racism
Branded Nazis, skinheads, and other white supremacists as "fine people"
Make USA an international laughingstock
Ignored education
Ignored infrastructure
Called veterans "suckers"
Took more time off, at public expense, than any other POTUS.
Treated the office as his own grifting place
Conspired with foreign governments to gain advantages vs. political rivals
Chummy with dictators
Cold with our allies.
Abandoned free trade concepts

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT