ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Accomplishments Break Down By Year.

Anyone who tries to blame people dying on someone who didn't have anything to do with their death is an absolute moron at best. And btw dumbasses,did Trump send covid patients to nursing homes like in Michigan and New York? No...but instead of blaming their pathetic and not coincidentally,libtard democratic "governors"....who made that call,you blame someone to fit your pathetic and brainwashed narrative. You people are the epitome of ****ing dumb.
Wow. You seem to be really up on this stuff.

In your opinion, do you think Donald Trump ever received any fringe benefits from the Trump Organization, you know, stuff like tuition payments, apartment lease payments, personal expenses for haircuts, and so on? This could be a very interesting week for both you and Trump.

Anyone who tries to blame people dying on someone who didn't have anything to do with their death is an absolute moron at best. And btw dumbasses,did Trump send covid patients to nursing homes like in Michigan and New York? No...but instead of blaming their pathetic and not coincidentally,libtard democratic "governors"....who made that call,you blame someone to fit your pathetic and brainwashed narrative. You people are the epitome of ****ing dumb.

Just like the gop pussies blaming biden on rising gas prices except trump royally botched the pandemic response whereas biden had nothing to do with gas prices.

Keep on being a trump sheep

Wow. You seem to be really up on this stuff.

In your opinion, do you think Donald Trump ever received any fringe benefits from the Trump Organization, you know, stuff like tuition payments, apartment lease payments, personal expenses for haircuts, and so on? This could be a very interesting week for both you and Trump.
Moron...none of that has any relevance to what we were discussing. And fyi....I don't care about Trump. I didn't vote for Trump. I just can't stand the utter stupidity that come from dumbasses like yourselves. Absolutely 0 common sense. ****ing brainless idiots.

Moron...none of that has any relevance to what we were discussing. And fyi....I don't care about Trump. I didn't vote for Trump. I just can't stand the utter stupidity that come from dumbasses like yourselves. Absolutely 0 common sense. ****ing brainless idiots.

Then why did you bump an old thread?

^^^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^ ^^^^^^^^ (^^^ ^^^^^^^^)
Personal attack. No substance. (Not surprising)

^^^^^^^ ^^^^^ ^^ ^^^^^^^^ (^^^ ^^^^^^^^)
Personal attack. No substance. (Not surprising)
You gonna melt? And there was substance. I was asked a question,and I gave a clear and specific answer. You just didn't like what you read. Need a safe place?

• Haha
Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
How the hell did Trump win the 2016 election if nobody voted for him?
Let's hire the CyberNinjas to investigate that.

The Trump Library "Hall of Achievements"

empty-room-3-300x158.jpg

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Dumocrat...I said I didn't vote for him. I did not say no one voted for him. Why is it that you brainless idiots always try to put words in people's mouths? Once again,another pussy snowflake completely fabricated something as a way of making his point. The problem is snowflake,there needs to be truth to what is said if it is to be taken seriously. That's why people with a brain completely dismiss you and regard you as irrelevant. Fake woke idiots. Go listen to some Tom Macdonald and pay attention to what he says. He is talking to you. Lol. Idiots

Dumocrat...I said I didn't vote for him. I did not say no one voted for him. Why is it that you brainless idiots always try to put words in people's mouths? Once again,another pussy snowflake completely fabricated something as a way of making his point. The problem is snowflake,there needs to be truth to what is said if it is to be taken seriously. That's why people with a brain completely dismiss you and regard you as irrelevant. Fake woke idiots. Go listen to some Tom Macdonald and pay attention to what he says. He is talking to you. Lol. Idiots
Are you for real?

Also dumbasses, why is it that you are so focused on hating Trump when he's not even the president anymore? And how is it that you are so against trump,Trump, also for Biden at the same time? How do you brainless idiots justify supporting a bigot? You know,the man who is more responsible for locking up minorities for 25 to life for as little as stealing a pack of cigarettes? How do you support someone who is obviously linked to china's government? You dumb bitches fell right into the trap. You ignored the real issues in the name of being "woke",while they manipulated you through media to back their selfish agenda. Funny, I don't hear much about BLM now that the election is over. You were manipulated,and used. Remember when you were a kid and your parents told you...."don't believe everything you hear and only half of what you see"? You dumbasses have failed. You bought into their narrative because of your own stupidity. Need proof?....then explain to me,how it is that black people(minorities) voted for the man who said " I don't want my kids in any part of a racial jungle" when discussing integration. How did they get minorities to vote for the guy who imprisoned minorities (mostly black) for life over petty crimes? Because they tell you what they want you to hear and leave out the truth. And you dumbasses fell for it,hook,line,and sinker. Congratulations stupid ****s

Also dumbasses, why is it that you are so focused on hating Trump when he's not even the president anymore? And how is it that you are so against trump,Trump, also for Biden at the same time? How do you brainless idiots justify supporting a bigot? You know,the man who is more responsible for locking up minorities for 25 to life for as little as stealing a pack of cigarettes? How do you support someone who is obviously linked to china's government? You dumb bitches fell right into the trap. You ignored the real issues in the name of being "woke",while they manipulated you through media to back their selfish agenda. Funny, I don't hear much about BLM now that the election is over. You were manipulated,and used. Remember when you were a kid and your parents told you...."don't believe everything you hear and only half of what you see"? You dumbasses have failed. You bought into their narrative because of your own stupidity. Need proof?....then explain to me,how it is that black people(minorities) voted for the man who said " I don't want my kids in any part of a racial jungle" when discussing integration. How did they get minorities to vote for the guy who imprisoned minorities (mostly black) for life over petty crimes? Because they tell you what they want you to hear and leave out the truth. And you dumbasses fell for it,hook,line,and sinker. Congratulations stupid ****s
I thought you got all the GOP talking points in your previous post, but you went back, scraped the barrel and added the rest with this post.
Take a bow.

I thought you got all the GOP talking points in your previous post, but you went back, scraped the barrel and added the rest with this post.
Take a bow.
You are a piece of shit. Also,you haven't been able to provide a relative retort to anything I have said. Therefore,you are just another fake woke Moron repeating what he heard on the "news"...stupid ****ing sheep

Puke slobbering half-witted sister humping Kentucky bred sheep-loving mouth-breathing squirrel-hunting carp-eating meathead.

Yeah right. You wrote:

"brainless"
"pussy"
"idiots"
"snowflake"
"fabricated"
"people with a brain"
"people with a brain regard you as irrelevant"
"Fake woke idiots"

R-i-i-i-ght.

With such brilliant insight and analysis, nobody would ever think you are a Trump supporter, would they?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Yeah right. You wrote:

"brainless"
"pussy"
"idiots"
"snowflake"
"fabricated"
"people with a brain"
"Fake woke idiots"

R-i-i-i-ght.

With such brilliant insight and analysis, nobody would ever think you are a Trump supporter, would they?
I don't care what people say or think. Think what you want,this is America,the country that allows you to have the pussy ass mentality that you believe in. I didn't even register to vote...lol. Don't you get it stupid? People are tired of the BS. That's why Trump won the first time. The people that matter,are sick of you irrelevant,brainless bitches,needing safe places to cope and deal with everyday life because of your own weakness. GROW UP. GROW SOME BALLS. Do some actual thinking and ask yourself,does any of this make sense? Until you start doing that,using your brain,you will always just be in the way of the people that matter.

Yeah right. You wrote:

"brainless"
"pussy"
"idiots"
"snowflake"
"fabricated"
"people with a brain"
"Fake woke idiots"

R-i-i-i-ght.

Lol...again...nothing to retort of any relevance to anything that was said. Pathetic

Okay, I guess. You said a lot of words, most of them names, and other moronic bullshit. In your mind, you beat me...I'm just not sure at what.
If it prevents you from kicking your dog tonight, I'll take the "defeat".
:rolleyes:
Haha...because I kick my dog right? I mean,I don't believe in your bullshit,so I must abuse animals right?...lmao...this is why you are irrelevant. P.S. if you saw my dog in person,your pussy ass would probably piss yourself.

Yeah right. You wrote:

"brainless"
"pussy"
"idiots"
"snowflake"
"fabricated"
"people with a brain"
"Fake woke idiots"

R-i-i-i-ght.

Crazy that so many Trump supporters are afraid to admit they're Trump supporters, even when it's anonymous posting.

Reactions: UncleMark
Crazy that so many Trump supporters are afraid to admit they're Trump supporters, even when it's anonymous posting.
Ok...here then stupid. (Even though I didn't vote for Trump) I'm a Trump supporter! I started the Donald J Trump fan club and am President of the MAGA fan club. Donald Trump is the best President in the history of the U.S.

There,am I afraid now?

Ok,so none of that is true,but why do you think Trump supporters would be "afraid" to show their support? I do know A LOT of older people who won't proclaim their support,but that is because they don't want to deal with morons like you and the cancel culture that goes along with not supporting the PC woke bullshit ideology. Now...am I still afraid stupid? Isn't funny how dumocrats are suppose to be "accepting and understanding"...yet a good portion of people won't even disagree with them because of the consequences that come along with it? Anyone who supports the democratic party should be shot with a taser until they aren't stupid anymore,regardless of how many times,or how long it takes.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT