ADVERTISEMENT

Trump v Biden

Reactions: IUPaterade724
What an f- ing moron. There's a lot of things to call Biden, but weak is not one of them.

What an f- ing moron. There's a lot of things to call Biden, but weak is not one of them.

Yeah? Donald would totally beat him up!!

Knock him down with a simple one-two punch combo and shuffle triple flip sidekick. Donald was trained by Bruce Leigh (the Irish Bruce Lee - his father refused to allow Asians into their house so they had to compromise) and created his own martial art (Egg Foo Yung) so Biden wouldn’t stand a chance. Unfortunately, Donald has to go to a violin lesson and then start a war with Canada so he won’t be meeting Joe at the bike sheds after class - which is very fortunate for Joe!

“To be good, and to do good, is all we have to do.”
- John Adams

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
- Abraham Lincoln

"He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way."
- Donald Trump

fml

Yeah? Donald would totally beat him up!!

Knock him down with a simple one-two punch combo and shuffle triple flip sidekick. Donald was trained by Bruce Leigh (the Irish Bruce Lee - his father refused to allow Asians into their house so they had to compromise) and created his own martial art (Egg Foo Yung) so Biden wouldn’t stand a chance. Unfortunately, Donald has to go to a violin lesson and then start a war with Canada so he won’t be meeting Joe at the bike sheds after class - which is very fortunate for Joe!

Can he kick...with his bonespurs and all?

The Hill:
On March 30, 2017, a student asked Biden what "piece of advice" he would give to President Trump, Biden responding that the president should grow up and cease his tweeting so he could focus on the office.

plus:

Biden says he would have 'beat the hell out' of Trump in high school for disrespecting women
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...-school-disrespecting-women/story?id=53897309

I don't like it when people use such language and I know that former President Obama never spoke in such terms.

I generally like Joe Biden, but I find his potential candidacy completely inappropriate. With all due respect to the seniors on here, 75 is too old to be President.

What would make you say that so matter of factly? I’m not saying he is but you seem to have a strong opinion about it.....

What would make you say that so matter of factly? I’m not saying he is but you seem to have a strong opinion about it.....
Mentally, not so much physically. But my guess is physically too, just because I assume Biden is in much better shape than Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT