ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Used Obamacare Money to Run PR Effort Against It

I read that earlier. In six months, he has desensitized the country so much to his wrong doings, that this was just another blip on the radar. But there were many in the GOP that were more intent on making sure ACA failed than doing what was best for their constituents. This just took it one step farther.

Reactions: sglowrider
I read that earlier. In six months, he has desensitized the country so much to his wrong doings, that this was just another blip on the radar. But there were many in the GOP that were more intent on making sure ACA failed than doing what was best for their constituents. This just took it one step farther.

The pro life, pro family, Christian values party can't wait to destroy healthcare. Especially for children, the elderly, the poor, and the disabled.

By the way, what is Christian value? Is it going to church every sunday?.

A person's financial position shows the condition of their soul. The Underpaid preachers need to perform twice on Sunday while Mr. Trump doesn't even have to go the church on Xmas or Easter.

17 years.... its been that long since Obama was at the WH... it does feel that way.
That's disgusting, using the Boy Scouts to make political points. He had them booing Hillary, etc. The man has no idea how to be a decent human being, let alone a leader. He is a horrible role model for our children. Sickens me.

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT