ADVERTISEMENT

Trump riot developments

I was responding to "I think it's fairly obvious."

Please explain the content of your post that was missing in my reply.
I was replying to someone else, not you. If he needed clarification, he could have asked for it. I didn't feel like a long-winded explanation this late in the evening.

Your post added nothing to the conversation.

Understand now? I'm guessing you don't (or do and won't admit it) and you'll be playing word games again to get the last word.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I was replying to someone else, not you. If he needed clarification, he could have asked for it. I didn't feel like a long-winded explanation this late in the evening.

Your post added nothing to the conversation.

Understand now? I'm guessing you don't (or do and won't admit it) and you'll be playing word games again to get the last word.
Tell you what, I'll reply one last time to stress how silly your posting is, and you can have the last word. I'm done after this. Cheers.

Gripping testimony today from four heroic cops about their encounters with the January 6 terrorists.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/po...testify-riot-probes-first-hearing-2021-07-27/
I watched the whole thing and didn't hear anything about the only person killed that day - Ashley Babbit.

It's too bad she's not there to tell her gripping story.

I also didn't anyone ask why the Capitol Police weren't prepared for the crowd after the officer said they were surprised by the size of the crowd. No one asked why they weren't prepared, of course.

I watched the whole thing and didn't hear anything about the only person killed that day - Ashley Babbit.

I also didn't anyone ask why the Capitol Police weren't prepared for the crowd after the officer said they were surprised by the size of the crowd. No one asked why they weren't prepared, of course.
Gripping!!

She was the only person that was killed?

Or apparently just the only death important to your agenda

Last edited:
Reactions: Bowlmania
What we saw was beyond everyone's wildest imaginations... unless you believed the Trump rally would turn into a violent mob. I suppose Nancy should have seen that as a possibility.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

When you start a revolution be prepared for casualties.

She should have stayed home and researched all the court dismissals related to the big steal.

Reactions: cosmickid

I doubt you watched it. But if you did, and you heard the testimony of the four cops and watched the videos, and your takeaway is what you've stated, then you're even more f*cked up than I thought.

She should have stayed home and researched all the court dismissals related to the big steal.
The cops showed incredible restraint while engaged in hand-to-hand combat, in some cases for hours, while fighting for their lives.

She was the only person that killed?

Or apparently just the only death important to your agenda
That's exactly right. There was another woman who was crushed to death in a stampede but they can't make her a martyr because she was killed by the rioters.

What we saw was beyond everyone's wildest imaginations... unless you believed the Trump rally would turn into a violent mob. I suppose Nancy should have seen that as a possibility.
The evolution of Republican leadership's assessment of the insurrection:
1) Trump was responsible for the insurrection
2) Trump wasn't responsible for the insurrection
3) It wasn't an insurrection
4) Antifa, BLM and the FBI were responsible
5) It's all Pelosi's fault

There were warnings week before that militia groups would be there.

Did they think they were going there to sing kum-by-ya?

The Capitol Police were vastly outnumbered. Why weren't they outfitted with guns that shoot rubber bullets?

Beyond anyone's wildest imagination? After seeing the riots....uh, excuse me, mostly peaceful protests.... that went on last summer?

Reactions: stollcpa
I doubt you watched it. But if you did, and you heard the testimony of the four cops and watched the videos, and your takeaway is what you've stated, then you're even more f*cked up than I thought.
I watched. Why weren't the questions I presented asked?

Stop deflecting and getting caught up in emotion, as you always do.

Reactions: ulrey and stollcpa

I imagine she saw how the police reacted during the mostly peaceful protests last summer and assumed the Capitol Police would react in the same manner.

• Haha
Why weren't the questions I presented asked?
This was the first day of testimony. Those questions will be asked at the appropriate time and posed to the appropriate witnesses. The witnesses today were front line cops who where there to describe what they saw, heard and experienced on Jan 6.

A couple of weeks ago, when you were called out by half the board for claiming that "China could blow the US Navy out of the water," you offered a mea culpa of sorts by admitting that you don't put much thought into your posts. That becomes more evident every day.

The evolution of Republican leadership's assessment of the insurrection:
1) Trump was responsible for the insurrection
2) Trump wasn't responsible for the insurrection
3) It wasn't an insurrection
4) Antifa, BLM and the FBI were responsible
5) It's all Pelosi's fault
And
4.1) It was a group of loving tourists.

I watched. Why weren't the questions I presented asked?

Stop deflecting and getting caught up in emotion, as you always do.
The 4 officers who testified today were not present when Babbitt was shot. They know the identity of the rioter that broke out the window she tried to jump thru. He's already been charged, maybe they'll subpoena him and ask him about events leading up to her death?

Maybe they'll ask him why he resisted the notion to jump up thru the window onto the piece of furniture that was being used to barricade the door? Guessing he'd say he saw the gun and decided he didn't feel like being a martyr? Babbitt made a different decision- guess we'll never know why...

As to this question...

The Capitol Police were vastly outnumbered. Why weren't they outfitted with guns that shoot rubber bullets?

You don't really want to know the answer. You THINK you do, because you heard Kevin blame Pelosi, and it's a talking point you can jump on...

But these decisions were all made prior to Jan 6, and the Trump Admin was in charge until Jan 20. And you forgot that the Senate was attacked that day also and that the Senate was in GOP hands. Everything but the House of Reps was in GOP hands, but somehow you swallowed McCarthy's claim that Pelosi was (conveniently) to blame...

You do know we're talking about the Capitol Police, not the House of Rep Police. Right?

The 4 officers who testified today were not present when Babbitt was shot. They know the identity of the rioter that broke out the window she tried to jump thru. He's already been charged, maybe they'll subpoena him and ask him about events leading up to her death?

Maybe they'll ask him why he resisted the notion to jump up thru the window onto the piece of furniture that was being used to barricade the door? Guessing he'd say he saw the gun and decided he didn't feel like being a martyr? Babbitt made a different decision- guess we'll never know why...

As to this question...

You don't really want to know the answer. You THINK you do, because you heard Kevin blame Pelosi, and it's a talking point you can jump on...

But these decisions were all made prior to Jan 6, and the Trump Admin was in charge until Jan 20. And you forgot that the Senate was attacked that day also and that the Senate was in GOP hands. Everything but the House of Reps was in GOP hands, but somehow you swallowed McCarthy's claim that Pelosi was (conveniently) to blame...

You do know we're talking about the Capitol Police, not the House of Rep Police. Right?
Democrats were in charge of the Capitol Police on 1/6, genius, and I do want to know why not, no matter who is in charge.

See, unlike you, I'm interested in the finding out the facts instead of hiding the ones that might reflect negatively on your narrative.

Democrats were in charge of the Capitol Police on 1/6, genius, and I do want to know why not, no matter who is in charge.

See, unlike you, I'm interested in the finding out the facts instead of hiding the ones that might reflect negatively on your narrative.

Dems were in charge because your gop overlords told you so and they never lie.

Lmao. Sheep

What about the investigation into allegations that some lawmakers provided pre-riot building tours? If true, that will be explosive. There's so much more to come.
Having lived in the D.C. area, albeit many years ago, it has not been unusual through the years for legislators or their staff members to give building tours. Why do you deem it "explosive"?

Having lived in the D.C. area, albeit many years ago, it has not been unusual through the years for legislators or their staff members to give building tours. Why do you deem it "explosive"?
Just to reiterate, I said "If true..." It would potentially be a very big deal because tours had been suspended due to Covid.

I'd want to know what was the reason for the tours, and who participated.

Just to reiterate, I said "If true..." It would potentially be a very big deal because tours had been suspended due to Covid.

I'd want to know what was the reason for the tours, and who participated.
Thanks for your followup. I suspect that this is a story that will continue.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Because he's a conspiracy nut.

Dude you're linking to a story from Nov 13 and I linked to the AFFADAVIT from the GOP Official who conducted the investigation and posted his sworn testimony as to what he found on Dec 6, nearly a full month AFTER the stupid column you posted and a full month AFTER election day...

Did you even read it? I wish I knew how to copy/paste from a PDF because he goes thru everything in that stupid Australian column piece by piece. He and the folks in his office watched the entire surveillance tape of the events from Nov 3-4. The first point he makes is that what was reported to be a pipe leak on the evening of Nov 3 was actually the toilet overflow occurred during the morning of Nov 3 and DID NOT IMPACT the counting of votes later that evening. He's a GOP official and he interviewed dozens of people and SWORE to the conclusions he made...

His office (GOP) concluded that no one in the media,observers etc were ASKED to leave. They simply left on their own when they saw workers whose only job was to OPEN ballots leave and mistakenly assumed that meant everyone was leaving and they were halting operations for the night. However, the people whose job it was to COUNT the ballots stayed and performed that task...

Again, his staff viewed the entire security footage, while your article and Hannity et al tried to condense it all into a video which erroneously made it seem events happened simultaneously. The entire footage shows the infamous table being brought into the room at 8:22 am, with nothing underneath it.

Then the video shows that at 10 pm while the observers, clerks, monitors, etc are all still in the crowded room, the boxes of OPENED (But not yet COUNTED) ballots are now stored under the table. They had been re-sealed and packed away because workers erroneously thought they were going to close up for the night. The people who COUNTED the ballots (who were Dems, Pubs, and Independents) later counted those ballots, as they worked thru the night after other people had left...

Again this is what the Chief Investigator (a Trump voter) swore to after investigating the ridiculous claims for a month after initial complaints were made claiming people had been asked to leave and that after people left "suitcases" of ballots were somehow brought in. The Trump-supporting GOP Sec of State and his Chief Investigator (also a GOP Trump supporter) conducted an Investigation and a month later that same Investigator signed an affidavit declaring that "under the penalty of perjury" he SWORE that what he submitted was "true and correct". Yet somehow THAT is not good enough for you? Are you just really that stubborn?

So I thought I'd link back to this thread prior to today's (June 21 ) resumption of Jan 6 hearings, because this post in particular dealt with the exact scenario that will be discussed today, in depth. As you can see, many of the same people who were posting QAnon based nonsense about election fraud 1 year ago, are posting similar claims talking about nonsense like "2000 mules" a year later. The strongest indictment of Trump and the claims that were posted here, is the fact that Pak testified he explained all of this to Trump PRIOR to Jan 6, and Trump pressed on knowing that his claims regarding Ruby Freeman and her daughter were outright lies...

I'm sure many of the folks who commented in this thread and repeated Trump's false claims aren't watching the Hearings. But when you see current claims about the validity of "evidence" like 2000 Mules, keep the posts by those same folks in this thread in mind...

So I thought I'd link back to this thread prior to today's (June 21 ) resumption of Jan 6 hearings, because this post in particular dealt with the exact scenario that will be discussed today, in depth. As you can see, many of the same people who were posting QAnon based nonsense about election fraud 1 year ago, are posting similar claims talking about nonsense like "2000 mules" a year later. The strongest indictment of Trump and the claims that were posted here, is the fact that Pak testified he explained all of this to Trump PRIOR to Jan 6, and Trump pressed on knowing that his claims regarding Ruby Freeman and her daughter were outright lies...

I'm sure many of the folks who commented in this thread and repeated Trump's false claims aren't watching the Hearings. But when you see current claims about the validity of "evidence" like 2000 Mules, keep the posts by those same folks in this thread in mind...

Yeah, Trumpers aren't watching the hearings but, not surprisingly, federal prosecutors are.

Yeah, Trumpers aren't watching the hearings but, not surprisingly, federal prosecutors are.
Good lord the far left wingTDS member Bowlmania continues to be obsessed with everything Trump. Even if they somehow got him finally Bowlmania would get Desantis who would also destroy his boy Biden or gal Harris in an election easily. In fact Desantis would probably win by more than Trump . Either way far leftist Bowlmania would lose and be beyond depressed . I cannot imagine going through life having one man have so much control over my mind and emotions. Bowlmania is the type of guy who probably thinks Biden is doing a terrific job and he will always be part of that 30% who approves of Biden no matter what. I really cannot wait to see the Bowlmania comments the day after the midterms but my guess is he will go into hiding.

The best thing the liberal democrats can do is charge Trump and DeSantas steps into the void. He annihilates any democrat in 2024. TDS will live on even if they hang Trump in the town square.

In November 2022 when the Pubs win the house and senate they will investigate the Biden Crime Family and everything will be teed up for a Republican AG to hang the Biden Crime Family in 2025.

See how this works? It never stops and they never get around to doing their jobs.

Good lord the far left wingTDS member Bowlmania continues to be obsessed with everything Trump. Even if they somehow got him finally Bowlmania would get Desantis who would also destroy his boy Biden or gal Harris in an election easily. In fact Desantis would probably win by more than Trump . Either way far leftist Bowlmania would lose and be beyond depressed . I cannot imagine going through life having one man have so much control over my mind and emotions. Bowlmania is the type of guy who probably thinks Biden is doing a terrific job and he will always be part of that 30% who approves of Biden no matter what. I really cannot wait to see the Bowlmania comments the day after the midterms but my guess is he will go into hiding.
No, I think Biden's doing a shitty job. I also think you are dumb beyond comprehension.

Instead of stalking me and going off like some unhinged teenaged girl on social media, why not present something of substance? I'll answer that. Because you're incapable of it.

Read a book. Take a course. Try to do something that will help you rise from abject stupidity.

Reactions: BCCHoosier

I've never seen a poster name another poster five times in a single post before like you just did with Bowl.

Maybe you have a obsession with him?

Reactions: BCCHoosier

ToiletBowlmania and Amber carrying water for the dem cult like good little useful idiots. Beta male brothers. Pinning their hopes on the sham committee. Ignoring the fact they are about to get destroyed in the mid-terms. You have to wonder how they find the time to defend every ignorant and evil action of the socialist dems between all the drag shows for children they have to support. ToiletBowl and Amber - supporting groomers every day.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT