ADVERTISEMENT

Trump riot developments

Congratulations on regurgitating Democrat talking point, i.e. lies.

You're a good little Nazi. Goebbels would be proud of you.
Once again, Danny, you're unable to refute what I said, or offer anything of substance. Have you ever had the capacity to meaningfully contribute to a discussion?

Have you booked your flight to DC for Trump's August reinstatement? Sidney Powell, the My Pillow guy, and Don the Con himself are really excited about this development.

Once again, Danny, you're unable to refute what I said, or offer anything of substance. Have you ever had the capacity to meaningfully contribute to a discussion?

Have you booked your flight to DC for Trump's August reinstatement? Sidney Powell, the My Pillow guy, and Don the Con himself are really excited about this development.
Wait, I'm supposed to go down point by point and prove it's a lie? How do you prove a negative?

Dumbass - it's up to you to show proof of anything you say. And you don't - you just regurgitate talking points.

You are in serious contention with Hickory for the dumbest poster on the board.

Reactions: Crayfish57
So it turns out one of the most pressing issues for the Russians in next months summit is
(wait for it)...the mistreatment of the Capitol rioters...

According to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, the Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol on Jan 6 are the US equivalent of jailed Russian opposition leader Alexi Navalny and Russia plans to make their persecution an International incident...

It would seem he's taking his cue from that great American Freedom fighter MTG who has alleged in a floor speech that the rioters are being "abused"...

She also wants the "Antifa connection" explored, which as usual makes very little sense to people who deal in reality. The entire extremist/militia network was teeming for weeks with excitement over the prospects of what Jan 6 was going to bring. One of the more ridiculous claims in the whole "Antifa connection" was early pics of QAnon shaman/ crying Vegan Jack Angeli that featured the false claim that he was Antifa...

I'm more interested in the details surrounding her twin sister Lauren Boebert's relationship with a group of 3% ers whose leader was arrested for assaulting a cop at the Capitol insurrection. Robert Gieswein runs a militia called the Woodland Wild Dogs and prior to his arrest, his social media contained several pics displaying his group's relationship with Boebert over the years. Like this one at a rally in Denver on the steps of the CO Capitol in 2019... There was also an earlier pic deleted, which showed him and 3 of his buddies at her restaurant in 2018...

ae9ae4c3-69eb-4005-bc34-2f302e0f3d83_1140x641.png

Credit: Twitter

Obviously, the person who retweeted this got the details wrong. It was not a pic of events on Jan 5 2021 in DC, it wasn't even DC. Like I already mentioned it was a rally at the CO State Capitol in 2019...

Here's a screenshot of Boebert's (now deleted) FB post celebrating events of that day- a protest vs Colorado Red Flag laws...

6a7a5049-a780-4b10-a252-cd84c0480aee_1140x641.png

Credit: Screenshot of Lauren Boebert's Facebook post via Erik Maulbetsch
Screenshot of Lauren Boebert's Facebook post via Erik Maulbetsch

Of course, these accounts are from her pre Congresswoman days, when she was just an ordinary citizen exercising her right to assemble and hang out with anyone she chose to.

But her history as a Congresswoman includes this (cryptic) tweet from Jan 6 at 8 am...

Both the tweet and the caustic replies occurred BEFORE Trump's speech and the riot that ensued. But it's interesting to note that the phrase Boebert tweeted at 8 am was heard repeatedly by people entering the Capitol several hours later...

Maybe we'll get some answers during her testimony in the upcoming inquiry?...
Congratulations. The readers of this board - those with any brain of their own they actually use - have voted you the first annual "i'vegotwinners Incomprehensible Poster of 2021".

I realize it's still early in the year, but you've run up such a huge lead, no one will catch you.

Congratulations on this hard-earned award. Not everyone can take so many words to say absolutely nothing.

Isn't it funny how when a liberal is losing an argument their solution is to put someone on ignore.
I've put my share of people on ignore, but it's always for trolling. I've never put anyone on ignore because I disagree with their position.

I've put my share of people on ignore, but it's always for trolling. I've never put anyone on ignore because I disagree with their position.
I have when their only position is that the people they disagree with are idiots and that is the only contribution they ever make. Ordfan is but one example.

Apparently disagreeing makes you an idiot? The whole thread in reference is about as stupid as it gets

Reactions: DANC
Kind of funny to hear lawyers complaing about the money being made by the health care industry when so many lawyers make huge bucks off it.
Depends. Mdls for drugs, products yes. Med mal not so much. In most counties you’ll only find a handful of firms taking them and only where the facts are egregious, liability is clear, and damages are great. Tort reform lobbying instituted caps and changes to expert requirements that render most cases untenable given the insane expense of prosecuting those cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: larsIU
Wait, I'm supposed to go down point by point and prove it's a lie? How do you prove a negative?

Dumbass - it's up to you to show proof of anything you say. And you don't - you just regurgitate talking points.

You are in serious contention with Hickory for the dumbest poster on the board.
You are in serious need of a mental health evaluation.

I have when their only position is that the people they disagree with are idiots and that is the only contribution they ever make. Ordfan is but one example.
Well, they can be idiots, but if they're only there to troll, that's it.

And yes, Ordfan is a prime example. I imagine he's still posting under other aliases.

Dumbass or not each and everyone who stepped foot inside the capitol building needs to do some jail time. And hopefully cost each of them a small fortune in legal fees, their jobs and homes assuming they had them to begin with. They wanted to overturn an election, hopefully they'll get turned over in prison.

Dumbass or not each and everyone who stepped foot inside the capitol building needs to do some jail time. And hopefully cost each of them a small fortune in legal fees, their jobs and homes assuming they had them to begin with. They wanted to overturn an election, hopefully they'll get turned over in prison.

Lefties love their political prosecutions.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

I don’t recall you this fired up over the summer of love. Kinda just depends on the criminal huh?

Reactions: mushroomgod_1
Lefties love their political prosecutions.

Yea, like the benghazi investigation and the bogus laptop issue?

Oops that wasnt from lefties

So you think everyone that committed a crime by entering the Capital building should be let off? I mean they were just trying to do this innocent revolution right? Nothing wrong with a little treason

Yea, like the benghazi investigation and the bogus laptop issue?

Oops that wasnt from lefties

So you think everyone that committed a crime by entering the Capital building should be let off? I mean they were just trying to do this innocent revolution right? Nothing wrong with a little treason

Who was charged?

When was the last time a Demoncrat with national stature was charged with anything by the J.D.? It seems to me that your enemy, Bill Burr, resisted charging Demoncrats.

As to the rioters, they should not be 'let off'. They also should not be left rotting in federal prisons with outlandish bail amounts for months on end without trials and/or charges.

Reactions: DANC
Who was charged?

When was the last time a Demoncrat with national stature was charged with anything by the J.D.? It seems to me that your enemy, Bill Burr, resisted charging Demoncrats.

As to the rioters, they should not be 'let off'. They also should not be left rotting in federal prisons with outlandish bail amounts for months on end without trials and/or charges.

They are having their day in court and they are having charges brought up against them.

If you want to talk about politically motivated investigations, then don't have to look very far for benghazi and clinton's email server, which by the way the trumps got caught using private email accounts for government business. Don't talk to us about lefties liking investigations when the gop loves their hypocrite partisan investigations.

Last edited:
They are having their day in court and they are having charges brought up against them.

If you want to talk about politically motivated investigations, then don't have to look very far for benghazi and clinton's email server, which by the way the trumps got caught using private email accounts for government business. Don't talk to us about lefties liking investigations when the gop loves their hypocrite partisan investigations.
Remind me again who was the Special Prosecutor in the Benghazi and Clinton e-mail investigations. I must have forgotten them.

Oh, that's right - there was no real investigation. There were hearings and, indeed, Hillary was found to have illegally used a private server for classified information. And the Benghazi hearings exposed the ineptness of Clinton as Sec. of State and Obama's disastrous foreign policy.

I feel kind of bad showing how stupid you are, but you are the Village Idiot, after all.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Remind me again who was the Special Prosecutor in the Benghazi and Clinton e-mail investigations. I must have forgotten them.

Oh, that's right - there was no real investigation. There were hearings and, indeed, Hillary was found to have illegally used a private server for classified information. And the Benghazi hearings exposed the ineptness of Clinton as Sec. of State and Obama's disastrous foreign policy.

I feel kind of bad showing how stupid you are, but you are the Village Idiot, after all.
You calling anyone else an idiot is beyond ridiculous.

I think he gets a free pass b/c Cheney was such a d!ck and completely Machiavellian in his approach. GWB will always be seen as a figurehead for the Cheney/Rumsfeld cabal.

Here's a take on Rumsfeld from Linton IN.
There are 3 claims in this tweet. He manages to get every one of them wrong.
College professor who has no idea what he is talking about and assumes no one else will know any better.

Here's a take on Rumsfeld from Linton IN.
There are 3 claims in this tweet. He manages to get every one of them wrong.
College professor who has no idea what he is talking about and assumes no one else will know any better.
If you're going to blame Rumsfeld, you might as well blame Clinton. He initiated action before 9/11.

If you're going to blame Rumsfeld, you might as well blame Clinton. He initiated action before 9/11.

How is that even remotely relevant?

ADVERTISEMENT