ADVERTISEMENT

Trump riot developments

Secrets like they mysterious appearance of ballots after the counting stopped unexpectedly?

OK, we can officially welcome you to the crazy train. All of those claims have been debunked, but feel free to link to a supposed instance so we can provide the link to the debunking.

This is reminiscent of the Trumpers who were upset because they were convinced only votes counted on election day should be counted in tallies. Guess they never heard of absentee ballots. Just one of the downfalls of a candidate who excites political novices who have no real idea of how voting in America works...

He's been riding the crazy train for a while. He can't even see the station any more.

Do you think the election was legit, or do you think finding out that it wasn't is more damaging than not knowing they can be illegitimate? I Just wonder which is your stance.
So which "election steal" conspiracy theory do you ascribe to, and why do you believe that a candidate who lost the popular vote twice (by more than double the amount the second time) never reached close to 50% in popularity and for many people was viewed as the worst POTUS in history, could somehow only lose if the other side cheated?

The fact is that in states like GA and PA, for example, key states where Trump won in 2016 and lost in 2020 a key reason he lost was that he got fewer votes in some key "RED" counties than he got in 2016. So how do you theorize the "evil Dems" being able to depress the "pro-Trump vote" in parts of Northern GA or suburban Philly and Pittsburgh?

I spent the entire primary season pointing out the huge shifts in Dem participation in states like MI, WI, PA, and GA. It was obvious that Dem voters were far more engaged in 2020 than they had been in 2016, and there was a huge wave of anti-Trump sentiment out there. A huge example was the Wisc Supreme Court race where the incumbent was sailing along until Trump came out and endorsed him. Trump became the issue and suddenly a flood of Dem votes swamped him and he lost by double digits. From the April 17, 2020 edition NYT...

"Democrats scored a significant victory in Wisconsin on Monday night when a liberal challenger upset a Trump-backed incumbent to win a State Supreme Court seat, a down-ballot race that illustrated strong turnout and vote-by-mail efforts in a presidential battleground state.

The victory, by upward of 120,000 votes as of Monday night, came as a shock to Republicans and Democrats alike in Wisconsin, where the most recent contests for president, governor and the state’s high court have each been decided by about 30,000 votes or less. It followed weeks of Democratic anger over Republicans’ insistence on holding elections amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Wisconsin’s map on Monday night looked like a dream general election result for former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., the presumptive Democratic nominee — stronger than typical for Democrats in the suburbs and a respectable showing among the state’s blue-collar white voters in rural counties.
But officials from both parties cautioned against overinterpreting the Supreme Court results, given the bizarre circumstances surrounding the high court race."

Nobody had to "cheat" to ass whip Trump. The signs were rampant in both MI and WI that he was in DEEP trouble, ever since the 2018 midterms when Dems won every statewide race in all 3 states.

In WI that meant 2 term pro-Trumper Walker who had survived at least 1 recall attempt previously, lost in a wave of anti-Trump sentiment. In 2016 Trump won WI by less than 30,000 votes to become the first GOP Candidate since Reagan to win the state. Just two years later, a pro-Trump incumbent Gov lost by that same 30,000 to the State Schools Superintendent.

And then in an election year, Trump's "favorite judge" lost in the Spring by over 120,000 votes,with the GOP losing in the suburbs and among white working class voters Trump had won in 2016. Anybody that wasn't glued to the Fox Morning stooges and their trips to Trump-friendly breakfast spots knew that Trump was in deep doo doo in WI, as well as Michigan and PA...

Is there not a BIG difference between:

1) arguing that an organized false information campaign caused people to be mislead, so that when they showed up to legally vote, their legitimate votes were based in part on the false information;

2) arguing that people showed up to legally vote, but their votes were either discarded or overwhelmed by fake opposing votes entering the system?

#1 is unfair influence /election interference and includes possibly criminal activity, but it is in no way a "rigged election" in terms of the actual voting process

#2 is a "rigged election"; a total corruption of the voting process

Neither is a happy allegation, but they are not close to equivalent.

So which "election steal" conspiracy theory do you ascribe to, and why do you believe that a candidate who lost the popular vote twice (by more than double the amount the second time) never reached close to 50% in popularity and for many people was viewed as the worst POTUS in history, could somehow only lose if the other side cheated?

The fact is that in states like GA and PA, for example, key states where Trump won in 2016 and lost in 2020 a key reason he lost was that he got fewer votes in some key "RED" counties than he got in 2016. So how do you theorize the "evil Dems" being able to depress the "pro-Trump vote" in parts of Northern GA or suburban Philly and Pittsburgh?

I spent the entire primary season pointing out the huge shifts in Dem participation in states like MI, WI, PA, and GA. It was obvious that Dem voters were far more engaged in 2020 than they had been in 2016, and there was a huge wave of anti-Trump sentiment out there. A huge example was the Wisc Supreme Court race where the incumbent was sailing along until Trump came out and endorsed him. Trump became the issue and suddenly a flood of Dem votes swamped him and he lost by double digits. From the April 17, 2020 edition NYT...

"Democrats scored a significant victory in Wisconsin on Monday night when a liberal challenger upset a Trump-backed incumbent to win a State Supreme Court seat, a down-ballot race that illustrated strong turnout and vote-by-mail efforts in a presidential battleground state.

The victory, by upward of 120,000 votes as of Monday night, came as a shock to Republicans and Democrats alike in Wisconsin, where the most recent contests for president, governor and the state’s high court have each been decided by about 30,000 votes or less. It followed weeks of Democratic anger over Republicans’ insistence on holding elections amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Wisconsin’s map on Monday night looked like a dream general election result for former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., the presumptive Democratic nominee — stronger than typical for Democrats in the suburbs and a respectable showing among the state’s blue-collar white voters in rural counties.
But officials from both parties cautioned against overinterpreting the Supreme Court results, given the bizarre circumstances surrounding the high court race."

Nobody had to "cheat" to ass whip Trump. The signs were rampant in both MI and WI that he was in DEEP trouble, ever since the 2018 midterms when Dems won every statewide race in all 3 states.

In WI that meant 2 term pro-Trumper Walker who had survived at least 1 recall attempt previously, lost in a wave of anti-Trump sentiment. In 2016 Trump won WI by less than 30,000 votes to become the first GOP Candidate since Reagan to win the state. Just two years later, a pro-Trump incumbent Gov lost by that same 30,000 to the State Schools Superintendent.

And then in an election year, Trump's "favorite judge" lost in the Spring by over 120,000 votes,with the GOP losing in the suburbs and among white working class voters Trump had won in 2016. Anybody that wasn't glued to the Fox Morning stooges and their trips to Trump-friendly breakfast spots knew that Trump was in deep doo doo in WI, as well as Michigan and PA...

I'm guessing you will get a lot of TL;DR responses since some don't want hear how outrageous their conspiracy theories are since it is against their propaganda.

The funny thing is that Trump appears most upset about his loss in GA and AZ. Those are 2 states I believe that are controlled by the GOP in pretty much every aspect at the state level. So how would the dems have the means in which to cheat there? If they were going to cheat, wouldn't it be easier to cheat in states where you have control?

Also, if there was this widespread cheating, shouldn't the dems have done better down-ballot? Lets cheat trump out of office but lets help the GOP in the other races just to make it look less like cheating...yea sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmickid
I think vote integrity is of high importance. I also think we need to be honest about what that means. It is not restricting who votes, how they vote, and when they vote. I want to see the numbers of voters grow and systems we use to be more secure.
Ideally that is the way it should be BUT it takes some responsibility on the part of the voter. I think some people just want you to be able to walk in anywhere and vote and not show a thing.

she said trump's win wasn't on the level. that's the message she conveyed.
Well I had the same feeling didn't you. I didn't really believe that Trump had a chance so when it went his way I was a little suspicious.

However, I know that is not the point you were making.... which I happen to agree with you.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Well I had the same feeling didn't you. I didn't really believe that Trump had a chance so when it went his way I was a little suspicious.

However, I know that is not the point you were making.... which I happen to agree with you.
I was definitely surprised!

Ideally that is the way it should be BUT it takes some responsibility on the part of the voter. I think some people just want you to be able to walk in anywhere and vote and not show a thing.

I don't think most of the disagreeing is over requiring identification.

It is over limiting voting by mail, removing polling places, telling people they can't be given food or water in line, removing people from the voting registry without notification, trying not to count votes that were made in time but not delivered by USPS, limiting what constitutes an ID, etc.

I am fine with people signing whatever and verifying identification. I am not ok with states trying to come up with laws to suppress the vote, especially when there is no connection between the laws being made and actually voter fraud that it is supposedly addressing.

It is a valid question, and I answered it.

It is not a valid answer to the question, "Were you outraged by the events of January 6".
Thank you.... both the capital riots and the rioting elsewhere was disgusting. I don't know but am just guessing that a very few went overboard to start with and then you get the mob mentality like in the old westerns and hanging someone.

Seriously I don't understand the ones who seem to worship Trump. If I treated those people the same way Trump treats people they would think that I'm a real horse's butt... and they'd be right.

I have no issue with requiring ID. Now it does need to be evenly applied though. Can’t take the guys gun license but deny the kids student ID.

Also, these voter restriction laws and actions are entirely one sided. They are 100% GOP efforts. I think that’s telling.

Thank you.... both the capital riots and the rioting elsewhere was disgusting. I don't know but am just guessing that a very few went overboard to start with and then you get the mob mentality like in the old westerns and hanging someone.

Seriously I don't understand the ones who seem to worship Trump. If I treated those people the same way Trump treats people they would think that I'm a real horse's butt... and they'd be right.
BTW, Danc did not dodge and answered the question, and I appreciate his putting up with me.

Reactions: DANC
BTW, Danc did not dodge and answered the question, and I appreciate his putting up with me.
I need to read the entire thread before I reply to anything. I had not read your reply about the riots when I asked you the question... that's on me.

As per this article the peaceful demonstrations 2020- 2021 didn't get the media attention of those which turned into riots but thankfully the peaceful events far out numbered the riots.

The article in part has this to say,

Polls have estimated that between 15 million and 26 million people have participated at some point in the demonstrations in the United States, making them the largest protests in United States history.[10][11][12] It was also estimated that between May 26 and August 22, around 93% of protests were "peaceful and nondestructive".[13][14] According to several studies and analyses, protests have been overwhelmingly peaceful.[15][16][17][18] In protests that involved violence, violence was variously instigated by protesters, counter-protesters, or police, and police sometimes escalated confrontations.[15][16][19]

As per this article the peaceful demonstrations 2020- 2021 didn't get the media attention of those which turned into riots but thankfully the peaceful events far out numbered the riots.

Polls have estimated that between 15 million and 26 million people have participated at some point in the demonstrations in the United States, making them the largest protests in United States history.[10][11][12] It was also estimated that between May 26 and August 22, around 93% of protests were "peaceful and nondestructive".[13][14] According to several studies and analyses, protests have been overwhelmingly peaceful.[15][16][17][18] In protests that involved violence, violence was variously instigated by protesters, counter-protesters, or police, and police sometimes escalated confrontations.[15][16][19]
7 percent is an enormous amount

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Case in point. This is not vote integrity. This is a foolish partisan exercise conducted by a bunch of nuts all because of Trumps lies.

The GOP election board reminds me of my elderly neighbor and volunteer election worker in 2004. She was a Democrat, but was furious with fellow Democrats falsely claiming the election in Ohio was stolen. The Republicans in that board sound furious too. I don’t blame them or my neighbor for that. The elections weren’t stolen. Shut up and move on.

Shh.. Don't let facts get in the way of a good false equivalency.

Wonder what the percentage was of people that stormed the Capital illegally over those that attended Trump's rally beforehand? I'm guessing well over 7% of Trump's rally decided to break the law on Jan 6.

Shh.. Don't let facts get in the way of a good false equivalency.

Wonder what the percentage was of people that stormed the Capital illegally over those that attended Trump's rally beforehand? I'm guessing well over 7% of Trump's rally decided to break the law on Jan 6.
Do you think there were 15 to 26 million people there? Do you know how many people lost their lives over that 7 percent? Their businesses? Their livelihoods? You truly are a moron

Last edited:
I thought you were a grandpa.

BTW, just found out that I'm going to be one for the first time.
I am. And congratulations! I can truly say grandchildren are life's greatest pleasure. Being a parent is its own reward, but grandchildren are pure love.

I'm going to have my second one in August!

My 2 year old granddaughter thinks every basketball gave is played by IU. I think it's genetic.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Secrets like they mysterious appearance of ballots after the counting stopped unexpectedly?

OK, we can officially welcome you to the crazy train. All of those claims have been debunked, but feel free to link to a supposed instance so we can provide the link to the debunking.

This is reminiscent of the Trumpers who were upset because they were convinced only votes counted on election day should be counted in tallies. Guess they never heard of absentee ballots. Just one of the downfalls of a candidate who excites political novices who have no real idea of how voting in America works...

What's a tranch?
Debunked? Are you denying ballots showed up after the counting happened to stop at the same time in 5 states where Trump was leading?

It's tranche. Look it up. And, while you're at it, look at the percentage of Biden votes in those tranches. If you think that's mathmatically possible, then you're in denial.

It's no coinicdence the swing states of Ohio and Florida - states that counted ballots as they came in - went comfortably for Trump. In the swing states that counted absentee ballots after the polls closed, Trump had sizeable leads when the counting stopped. Miraculously, enough votes appeared for Biden to put him in the lead the next morning.

Talk about a fairy tale!

Debunked? Are you denying ballots showed up after the counting happened to stop at the same time in 5 states where Trump was leading?

It's tranche. Look it up. And, while you're at it, look at the percentage of Biden votes in those tranches. If you think that's mathmatically possible, then you're in denial.

It's no coinicdence the swing states of Ohio and Florida - states that counted ballots as they came in - went comfortably for Trump. In the swing states that counted absentee ballots after the polls closed, Trump had sizeable leads when the counting stopped. Miraculously, enough votes appeared for Biden to put him in the lead the next morning.

Talk about a fairy tale!
Once again, Danny, you're pulling something out of your ass with no source, no support, no nothing.

There was no fraudulent ballot-dumping. "In reality . . . lead swings and releases of voting results during an election are commonplace and ordinary . . .They reflect the usual ebb and flow of a process that entails tabulating and releasing massive batches of results, with leads often changing hands as counting continues . . . The candidate lead swings can be particularly pronounced when votes are recorded in population-dense counties, which often favor Democratic candidates."

Hey, I'm wondering if you've got your "Trump 2024" flag yet. It's a must-have for Cult 45 members.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Talk about a fairy tale!
Yes the write in votes weren't tabulated until after the election and they took longer to certify-but you know that already.

Last edited:

Talk about a fairy tale!

Cmon brother are you really surprised that Trump dominated polling votes while Biden dominated mail in votes across the country?

Of course not, anyone who even half assed followed the election knew most dems voted by mail because of the damn virus while most pubs did not.

And seriously, pointing to two historically republican states as proof doesnt fly.

Guess what, Texas opened their mail in votes first and lo and behold, Biden jumped out to a pretty big lead. Unfortunately Trump made it up and then some when the polling votes came in.

I'm sorry, Biden clearly was winning at 7pm then the machines started changing votes for Trump. How else can you explain it?

Each state has different voting procedures. Some, like Florida and Ohio count votes as they come in. Other don't count any votes until the day of the election.

Others, like Pennsylvania don't count mail votes until after the poll votes.

Penn tried to change it but the Republicans said no, so you got a long delayed vote count.

Surprise, when the poll votes were counted first guess who had a sizable lead?

Then when the mail in votes were counted guess who made up and passed that lead?

Again everyone who knows anything knew those dynamics were in play and were talking about them months beforehand.

Cmon brother are you really surprised that Trump dominated polling votes while Biden dominated mail in votes across the country?

Of course not, anyone who even half assed followed the election knew most dems voted by mail because of the damn virus while most pubs did not.

And seriously, pointing to two historically republican states as proof doesnt fly.

Guess what, Texas opened their mail in votes first and lo and behold, Biden jumped out to a pretty big lead. Unfortunately Trump made it up and then some when the polling votes came in.

I'm sorry, Biden clearly was winning at 7pm then the machines started changing votes for Trump. How else can you explain it?

Each state has different voting procedures. Some, like Florida and Ohio count votes as they come in. Other don't count any votes until the day of the election.

Penn tried to change it but the Republicans said no, so you got a long delayed vote count.

Then when the mail in votes were counted guess who made up and passed that lead?

Again everyone who knows anything knew those dynamics were in play and were talking about them months beforehand.
Stop making sense. Danny can't process that. This is the same guy who derisively calls someone "Grandpa" and then, a short time later, proudly proclaims that he's a grandfather. What makes me laugh is that I'm convinced he believes he's brilliant.

Once again, Danny, you're pulling something out of your ass with no source, no support, no nothing.

There was no fraudulent ballot-dumping. "In reality . . . lead swings and releases of voting results during an election are commonplace and ordinary . . .They reflect the usual ebb and flow of a process that entails tabulating and releasing massive batches of results, with leads often changing hands as counting continues . . . The candidate lead swings can be particularly pronounced when votes are recorded in population-dense counties, which often favor Democratic candidates."

Hey, I'm wondering if you've got your "Trump 2024" flag yet. It's a must-have for Cult 45 members.
You guys spent 4 years harping on a fake Russian conspiracy - you have no peer when it comes to pulling something out of your ass.

I'm talking facts while you're quoting.... the AP. It's no wonder you and the Village Idiot are peas in a pod.

Stop making sense. Danny can't process that. This is the same guy who derisively calls someone "Grandpa" and then, a short time later, proudly proclaims that he's a grandfather. What makes me laugh is that I'm convinced he believes he's brilliant.
Is sarcasm a foreign concept to you?

Brilliance is not required to show what an ignoramus you are.

You just made my point, brah. In the states where votes were counted as they came in, absentee or in person, Trump won.

It's only in those states that waited to vote that Biden won. If you choose to think that's just coincidence, I can't change your mind.

You just made my point, brah. In the states where votes were counted as they came in, absentee or in person, Trump won.

It's only in those states that waited to vote that Biden won. If you choose to think that's just coincidence, I can't change your mind.
Okay, grandpa, :), you're just yanking chains now.

7 percent is an enormous amount
Agree, any riot whether 7% of thousands or just a single riot is unacceptable..

The question then becomes of the demonstrations which were involved in rioting, just who were the rioters. Were they members of BLM, or were they perps using the cover of a protest to loot a burn, or just who were they ?

In my view, the answer to these questions are found in the arrest records and backgrounds of those rioters across the country who were actually arrested.

I will be happy to submit the arrest record data available on the internet along with challenging other posters to do some research.

Agree, any riot whether 7% of thousands or just a single riot is unacceptable..

The question then becomes of the demonstrations which were involved in rioting, just who were the rioters. Were they members of BLM, or were they perps using the cover of a protest to loot a burn, or just who were they ?

In my view, the answer to these questions are found in the arrest records and backgrounds of those rioters across the country who were actually arrested.

I will be happy to submit the arrest record data available on the internet along with challenging other posters to do some research.
I already know who they were hoot

Liberals?
Americans. Blm supporters who act out violently. Professional agitators (white here) that drove in to make it look like liberals behaving badly. Anarchists. Kids caught up in a moment bc wrecking shit is sort of fun when you’re a kid. Criminal opportunists. A mixed bag of great Americans. Most get arrested and let out. None of whom get up at 5 and work a 12 hour day

Reactions: stollcpa
Americans. Blm supporters who act out violently. Professional agitators (white here) that drove in to make it look like liberals behaving badly. Anarchists. Kids caught up in a moment bc wrecking shit is sort of fun when you’re a kid. Criminal opportunists. A mixed bag of great Americans. Most get arrested and let out. None of whom get up at 5 and work a 12 hour day
Good list.

Now let us attach some percentages to the list.

Only in certain states. Why is that?
Because in some states they could not be tabulated until after the election. I believe that was usually because of rules put in place by Republican majority legislatures. I believe the Dems wanted those votes to be counted before Nov. 3 but that wasn't permitted. I'm sure you had to have heard that being mentioned many, many times before the elections, you've just forgotten.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Because in some states they could not be tabulated until after the election. I believe that was usually because of rules put in place by Republican majority legislatures. I believe the Dems wanted those votes to be counted before Nov. 3 but that wasn't permitted. I'm sure you had to have heard that being mentioned many, many times before the elections, you've just forgotten.
Complete bullshit. Democrat officials changed election rules without going through the legislature, as required by state law..

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Really?

So Trump won these states also? I'm pretty sure Biden jumped out to a sizable early lead as they all count votes as they come in. Some states Trump came back all the way when the polling votes were counted, others he didn't.

• Arizona
  • Colorado
  • Delaware
  • Hawaii
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Louisiana
  • Maryland
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Jersey