ADVERTISEMENT

Trump riot developments

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
Some in the GOP/Trump camp continue to downplay and attempt to whitewash the pro-Trump riots of Jan 6. But I read a new article (linked below) on recent developments that I found interesting and thought I'd provide an update since the case has been evolving behind the scenes and there are elements that I was personally unaware of...

So arrests are up to around 440, with the FBI still rounding up new suspects, and the total is expected to exceed 500. On first glance, I would be inclined to assume that meant they were going after the lesser offenders in sort of a "mop up" mode. But in reality they are still looking for what they consider the most dangerous perps, esp those they believe assaulted LEOs (and Press).

In fact, out of the 440 arrested/charged, 60 people are charged with assaulting police. And while I knew a significant amount of cops were attacked, the update lists 140 officers from Capitol Police and DC Metro (combined) as injured. That is far more than I was personally aware of...

The FBI is offering a $100,000 reward for info leading to additional captures, so if anyone has any potential info on the whereabouts of a past poster or two feel free to DM it to me (LOL)...

Two additional issues that piqued my interest...Check out this statement from the FBI website, esp the part I bolded in red...

"The FBI is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying individuals who made unlawful entry into the U.S. Capitol building and committed various other alleged criminal violations, such as destruction of property, assaulting law enforcement personnel, targeting members of the media for assault, and other unlawful conduct, on January 6, 2021, in Washington, D.C.," the FBI says on its website."

When I read that I immediately thought of Trump rallies, and more specifically the vitriolic attacks and verbal assaults Trump continuously launched against media members who were (purposely) housed in a sort of bullpen at his rallies.

co-incidentally a rabid crowd of Trump/DeSantis cultists

An "enlightened" Trumpster attacking a freaking BBC cameraman- wonder what he thinks "BBC" stands for? Biden's Bad Company?

Just an element of the FBI statement I found interesting, in terms of Trump's possible culpability for encouraging events of Jan 6...

Here's some "media" interaction, featuring Jordan Klepper...

Here's something a little more ominous, regarding the planting of pipe bombs the night BEFORE that SPONTANEOUS outpouring of pro-Trump love/support on Jan 6...

I'm thinking these trials are going to be VERY interesting, esp if people turn informant and reveal still unknown secrets...

Last edited:
Critical Trump Theory posits that the riot was a voice of some unheard.

Apparently they were radicalized by Russian Facebook bots that got bored after defeating the Hillary. (How you gonna keep em down at the Dacha after they’ve won an American election, eh?) Them social media’s bring some power.

Danger Will Robinson.

R820db1e0c372217effbebe8355d26f1c

Some in the GOP/Trump camp continue to downplay and attempt to whitewash the pro-Trump riots of Jan 6. But I read a new article (linked below) on recent developments that I found interesting and thought I'd provide an update since the case has been evolving behind the scenes and there are elements that I was personally unaware of...

So arrests are up to around 440, with the FBI still rounding up new suspects, and the total is expected to exceed 500. On first glance, I would be inclined to assume that meant they were going after the lesser offenders in sort of a "mop up" mode. But in reality they are still looking for what they consider the most dangerous perps, esp those they believe assaulted LEOs (and Press).

In fact, out of the 440 arrested/charged, 60 people are charged with assaulting police. And while I knew a significant amount of cops were attacked, the update lists 140 officers from Capitol Police and DC Metro (combined) as injured. That is far more than I was personally aware of...

The FBI is offering a $100,000 reward for info leading to additional captures, so if anyone has any potential info on the whereabouts of a past poster or two feel free to DM it to me (LOL)...

Two additional issues that piqued my interest...Check out this statement from the FBI website, esp the part I bolded in red...

"The FBI is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying individuals who made unlawful entry into the U.S. Capitol building and committed various other alleged criminal violations, such as destruction of property, assaulting law enforcement personnel, targeting members of the media for assault, and other unlawful conduct, on January 6, 2021, in Washington, D.C.," the FBI says on its website."

When I read that I immediately thought of Trump rallies, and more specifically the vitriolic attacks and verbal assaults Trump continuously launched against media members who were (purposely) housed in a sort of bullpen at his rallies.

co-incidentally a rabid crowd of Trump/DeSantis cultists

An "enlightened" Trumpster attacking a freaking BBC cameraman- wonder what he thinks "BBC" stands for? Biden's Bad Company?

Just an element of the FBI statement I found interesting, in terms of Trump's possible culpability for encouraging events of Jan 6...

Here's some "media" interaction, featuring Jordan Klepper...

Here's something a little more ominous, regarding the planting of pipe bombs the night BEFORE that SPONTANEOUS outpouring of pro-Trump love/support on Jan 6...

I'm thinking these trials are going to be VERY interesting, esp if people turn informant and reveal still unknown secrets...

What about the investigation into allegations that some lawmakers provided pre-riot building tours? If true, that will be explosive. There's so much more to come.

It's simply amazing how the laws in the US don't apply in the same way to everyone-no better illustration of this than the Capital riots.

Critical Trump Theory posits that the riot was a voice of some unheard.

Apparently they were radicalized by Russian Facebook bots that got bored after defeating the Hillary. (How you gonna keep em down at the Dacha after they’ve won an American election, eh?) Them social media’s bring some power.

Danger Will Robinson.

R820db1e0c372217effbebe8355d26f1c
I was shocked to find out that Dr. Smith was not gay. I always thought Billy Mumy was under continual manlove attack by Smith.

Reactions: UncleMark
99% of what happened that day was the typical post-rally crap. Some folks go the Smithsonian. Some to the White House. Some to the Capital. Some to the hotel.

A few instigated violence.
More joined in.
Most did not.

Now folks are sensationalizing hat they can and others are minimizing what they can.
Some just flat out lie and some flat out gleefully repeat them.

I still remember how deflating it was to learn that you can’t just go be a tourist in DC - to see Congress or the White House, you gotta wade through bums, flotsam, jetsam, protesters, potty-mouths, junkies.

Only “fun” I had was when I went to SCOTUS when they were not hearing cases and Scalia got on the elevator we were on. I did my typical - said nothing to the celeb, and let them live a quiet life. They are just people. With the new history center done in the basement, I doubt that could happen anymore. But being there with no crowd is much better than being there with people who think their views are the most important ever.

99% of what happened that day was the typical post-rally crap. Some folks go the Smithsonian. Some to the White House. Some to the Capital. Some to the hotel.
Do you make comments like this just to be provocative or do you honestly believe your own bullshit?

There have been hundreds of arrests, with dozens more coming. Many were looking to take hostages and/or kill people. Some died and hundreds were injured including 140 in law enforcement. I don't care if this mob constituted 10% of the protestors, 1% or .01%. It was a large enough crowd that they were able to overcome police, storm what had previously been a secure federal building which serves as the seat of American democracy, and literally shit all over the place. Shame on you for trying to whitewash this.

A few instigated violence.
More joined in.
Most did not.

Now folks are sensationalizing hat they can and others are minimizing what they can.
Some just flat out lie and some flat out gleefully repeat them.

I still remember how deflating it was to learn that you can’t just go be a tourist in DC - to see Congress or the White House, you gotta wade through bums, flotsam, jetsam, protesters, potty-mouths, junkies.

Only “fun” I had was when I went to SCOTUS when they were not hearing cases and Scalia got on the elevator we were on. I did my typical - said nothing to the celeb, and let them live a quiet life. They are just people. With the new history center done in the basement, I doubt that could happen anymore. But being there with no crowd is much better than being there with people who think their views are the most important ever.
Some people complain about my posts, but the same folks seemingly endorse some of the hogwash you post. Go figure...

I guess your abstract comments are beyond my feeble brain's ability to comprehend. You seem to be saying that the rioters were a minority (which no one has taken issue with). I don't remember you adopting this viewpoint when the discussion evolved around peaceful BLM/Floyd protests and the actions of some involving looting/rioting.
Guess I missed those posts...

I remember one video in particular where a man was seen throwing bricks thru an Auto-zone window in Minnie, and a man wearing a BLM shirt admonished him and told him to stop. IIRC, the man throwing the bricks and breaking windows was later revealed to be a "right-wing agitator", but for some on this board that distinction appeared meaningless, as they never really accepted the distinction between BLM protest and riot...

But one thing about the Capitol rioters-they ain't shy...

But even in a group of crazies like the Oathkeepers, some people still have limits...

Some people complain about my posts, but the same folks seemingly endorse some of the hogwash you post. Go figure...

I guess your abstract comments are beyond my feeble brain's ability to comprehend. You seem to be saying that the rioters were a minority (which no one has taken issue with). I don't remember you adopting this viewpoint when the discussion evolved around peaceful BLM/Floyd protests and the actions of some involving looting/rioting.

I remember one video in particular where a man was seen throwing bricks thru an Auto-zone window in Minnie, and a man wearing a BLM shirt admonished him and told him to stop. IIRC, the man throwing the bricks and breaking windows was later revealed to be a "right-wing agitator", but for some on this board that distinction appeared meaningless, as they never really accepted the distinction between BLM protest and riot...

But even in a group of crazies like the Oathkeepers, some people still have limits...

I don't think he'll ever see the hypocrisy of his posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
Do you make comments like this just to be provocative or do you honestly believe your own bullshit?

There have been hundreds of arrests, with dozens more coming. Many were looking to take hostages and/or kill people. Some died and hundreds were injured including 140 in law enforcement. I don't care if this mob constituted 10% of the protestors, 1% or .01%. It was a large enough crowd that they were able to overcome police, storm what had previously been a secure federal building which serves as the seat of American democracy, and literally shit all over the place. Shame on you for trying to whitewash this.

Ever hear of the Chicago 7?

Maybe 10 - 20 in DC were planning on violence. And I hope they all go to jail.

The only cop who died had a heart attack, while propaganda receptacles were told and still believe he died from getting hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. But this is America. Stupid people have a right to be stupid and believe propaganda.

Depending on the entrance, the vast majority of the others who went inside the Capitol were idiots who slept through history and civics and who got caught up in the moment. “Mob psychology” is real. It turns mostly peaceful protests into riots.

Most there truly believed their election had been stolen, whether it was or not, sorta like the Hillaries and Gories believed that bots and chads stole their election, and were just there to air their grievances/support their cause and exercise their Constitutional rights to gather, bitch publicly and air their grievances with their government. The vast VAST majority did nothing wrong.

Your false outrage is a you problem. Maybe you have lost your way in terror-worry over Portland being occupied by violent mobs for months now? I can relate to that I guess.

As for me - I’m a lawyer. I ignore bullshit and propaganda and “what people say”

I believe in the process - due process - and don’t hit my feinting couch every time I disagree with a result.

"I still remember how deflating it was to learn that you can’t just go be a tourist in DC - to see Congress or the White House, you gotta wade through bums, flotsam, jetsam, protesters, potty-mouths, junkies."

This is not particularly conducive to the concept of this thread, and my post is a bit off topic as well. But the way you phrased this struck me as remarkably similar to the "points" Caitlyn Jenner made in a disastrous interview she gave to Hannity when she exposed herself as being the most detached from reality we've seen in a politician since Trump was filmed eating KFC with a knife and fork...

The setting was inside her private airplane hangar in Malibu. Hannity asked her something to the effect of Why she was running, and she proceeded to detail her conversation with one of her neighbors/friends whose hangar adjoined hers. She informed us that her friend said he was going to fly away to somewhere like Arizona because he couldn't handle how bad things had gotten in CA. (Apparently her friend doesn't realize that the Californians fleeing to AZ are a huge reason the Grand Canyon State is moving from Red to purple)...

From that display of a bizarre lack of self-awareness Caitlyn had nowhere to go but further down, and she proceeded to do so. On one occasion she commented on how disgusting it was to observe all the homeless people whenever she traveled to her airplane hangar. In fact, that was the exact portion of the interview that your comment reminded me of. Like I said slightly off-topic. But bizarre nevertheless... Made me wonder if you had seen her interview?

I don't think he'll ever see the hypocrisy of this posts.
The next time you show you care about Democrat Misconduct as much as you do Republican, we can start to have a conversation.

I’ll hang up and listen while you ponder stuff like Bill Clinton savaging women and whether you like your health care plan and will keep it and which riots are praisable.

No it’s that you’re totally devoid of perspective. You post exclusively about the faults of one side while ignoring those of the other. The amount of damage to this country from the left is every bit as much as that of the right. Physical damage in almost every city in America from private businesses to government buildings; and how many horrific injuries. How many cops injured or killed. And we have morons like Maxine waters still unable to learn from it. Hell the VP incites violence with her absurd rush to judgment tweets. And this says nothing about BLM’s horrible messaging. From defund the police to silence equals violence. The latter is arguably more dangerous as it calls into question the very tenets that we honor as a country. Think of that horrible phrase’s implication. That free speech is subjugated for a script of acceptable language. This is the language you need to use.... silence does not equate to violence.

There are major problems on both sides cosmic yet you’re somehow oblivious

Last edited:
"I still remember how deflating it was to learn that you can’t just go be a tourist in DC - to see Congress or the White House, you gotta wade through bums, flotsam, jetsam, protesters, potty-mouths, junkies."

This is not particularly conducive to the concept of this thread, and my post is a bit off topic as well. But the way you phrased this struck me as remarkably similar to the "points" Caitlyn Jenner made in a disastrous interview she gave to Hannity when she exposed herself as being the most detached from reality we've seen in a politician since Trump was filmed eating KFC with a knife and fork...

The setting was inside her private airplane hangar in Malibu. Hannity asked her something to the effect of Why she was running, and she proceeded to detail her conversation with one of her neighbors/friends whose hangar adjoined hers. She informed us that her friend said he was going to fly away to somewhere like Arizona because he couldn't handle how bad things had gotten in CA. (Apparently her friend doesn't realize that the Californians fleeing to AZ are a huge reason the Grand Canyon State is moving from Red to purple)...

From that display of a bizarre lack of self-awareness Caitlyn had nowhere to go but further down, and she proceeded to do so. On one occasion she commented on how disgusting it was to observe all the homeless people whenever she traveled to her airplane hangar. In fact, that was the exact portion of the interview that your comment reminded me of. Like I said slightly off-topic. But bizarre nevertheless... Made me wonder if you had seen her interview?

I had the Kardashian clan down as “detached” way before s/he ran for office.

To this day, I have never seen 1 minute of a Hannity show, so no, didn’t see this interview either.

Ever hear of the Chicago 7?

Maybe 10 - 20 in DC were planning on violence. And I hope they all go to jail.

The only cop who died had a heart attack, while propaganda receptacles were told and still believe he died from getting hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. But this is America. Stupid people have a right to be stupid and believe propaganda.

Depending on the entrance, the vast majority of the others who went inside the Capitol were idiots who slept through history and civics and who got caught up in the moment. “Mob psychology” is real. It turns mostly peaceful protests into riots.

Most there truly believed their election had been stolen, whether it was or not, sorta like the Hillaries and Gories believed that bots and chads stole their election, and were just there to air their grievances/support their cause and exercise their Constitutional rights to gather, bitch publicly and air their grievances with their government. The vast VAST majority did nothing wrong.
"The only cop who died had a heart attack, while propaganda receptacles were told and still believe he died from getting hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. But this is America. Stupid people have a right to be stupid and believe propaganda."

Actually, it appears that he died of stroke, after earlier being attacked with "bear spray". The research I've seen involving irritants like bear spray,pepper spray etc indicates that being exposed to them can result in increased blood pressure and trouble breathing, which are both conditions that can contribute to stroke.

The autopsy did not conclusively say that bear mace contributed to his stroke, but it is sold with a warning not to be used on humans.

And your comment on "propaganda receptacles" spreading lies about his death is disingenuous since when I do a search for "Sicnick cause of death" I get results from CBS, NBC,ABC, NPR, WaPo, CNBC, etc... and ALL of them list the cause of death as stroke. I just assumed those fit your definition of "propaganda receptacles" (based on your previous post history) But perhaps I was wrong?...

"Most there truly believed their election had been stolen, whether it was or not, sorta like the Hillaries and Gories believed that bots and chads stole their election, and were just there to air their grievances/support their cause and exercise their Constitutional rights to gather, bitch publicly and air their grievances with their government. The vast VAST majority did nothing wrong."

Again, I don't dispute the fact that it was a very loud and disruptive angry minority. But you called out Hillaristas and "Gories". Can you link any video (or even pics) of them storming the Capitol in either 2001 or 2017? I'd like to compare those insurrections and how many folks participated to all the ones who took selfies in 2021...

Reactions: travlinhoosier
Well you sure as hell aren't a trial lawyer because you seemingly know nothing about evidence and facts.

Did you attend the trials? Tell me the evidence and facts. I’ll listen.

Oh. Wait. There haven’t been any trials. You confused media reports with “facts” and “evidence.” Thank God. Otherwise I would worry about your pithy insult about my career.

For the record, my biggest court case was worth about about $180,000,000. Won summary judgement though. No trial. Guess I wasn’t a very good “trial” lawyer after all.

My smallest was a district court criminal case where I got a cop to admit making homophobic slurs about my client while citing him on a bullshit misdemeanor charge to hassle “them” in the park where “they” meet. Prosecutor wisely tossed it and the cop was disciplined. (I apologize in advance for your psychiatric harm caused by the need to deal with the reality of me representing a gay friend pro bono. Sadly, the stereotypes fail y’all often.)

No it’s that you’re totally devoid of perspective. You post exclusively about the faults of one side while ignoring those of the other. The amount of damage to this country from the left is every bit as much as that of the right. Physical damage in almost every city in America from private businesses to government buildings; and how many horrific injuries. How many cops injured or killed. And we have morons like Maxine waters still unable to learn from it. Hell the VP incites violence with her absurd rush to judgment tweets. And this says nothing about BLM’s horrible messaging. From defund the police to silence equals violence. The latter is arguably more dangerous as it calls into question the very tenets that we honor as a country. Think of that horrible phrase’s implication. That free speech is subjugated for a script of acceptable language. This is the language you need to use.... silence does not equate to violence.

Nothing the left did equates to the Capital riots-that was one of the most shameful things in American history.

What about the investigation into allegations that some lawmakers provided pre-riot building tours? If true, that will be explosive. There's so much more to come.
Not exactly the same thing, but close enough...

"As far-right demonstrators gathered outside the Oregon Capitol in December in the hope of ending coronavirus restrictions, state Rep. Mike Nearman (R) appeared to deliberately allow entry to two men trying to breach the building as he was leaving.

Without hesitation, two rioters on Dec. 21 rushed inside the state Capitol in Salem, Ore., held doors open and signaled for others to come in before police arrived to cut off the security breach, according to surveillance video obtained by the Oregonian and Oregon Public Broadcasting.
Nearman, 57, now faces criminal charges for his role in allegedly allowing the rioters to breach the Oregon Capitol, Marion County District Attorney Paige E. Clarkson announced Friday. The GOP lawmaker has been charged with misdemeanor counts of first-degree official misconduct and second-degree criminal trespass, according to court documents."

I should. Trump’s part in Jan 6 is indefensible and he got off far too lightly. He should be forever disqualified from public office - at a minimum.
Your record complaining about Trump and public Trump sycophants is solid. Your record of complaining about hyperpartisan conservatives on this forum is not so much.

While I often disagree with what you write, mcmurtry, you strike me as reasonable and I often read your posts. But I believe you're way off base here in creating a false equivalence. What happened in the days leading up to January 6 and on January 6 itself has no parallel in the BLM movement or in anything else - - - not only in recent months but in US history. For the first time, a defeated sitting president refused to concede and constructed a lie that he was the victim of election fraud and theft. He refused to cooperate with the president-elect, refused to refer to him as the president-elect and, without any evidence of widespread fraud (the absence of which was confirmed by his former Attorney General), he kept repeating the lie that the election had been stolen. He stirred up his base, repeatedly encouraged them to challenge the results and "take back the country," ridiculed election officials including some in his own party, called them with instructions to "find votes," and undermined public confidence in our elections, the cornerstone of democracy. He implored his supporters to come to Washington on January 6, tweeting: "Be there, will be wild!"

We all know what happened on January 6 itself. Trump, Giuliani and others used incendiary language with violent undertones as they spurred on the crowd. Trump: "Get the weak ones [in Congress] out. This is the time for strength!" Giuliani: "Let's have trial by combat!"

This was an insurrection incited by the president of the United States - - the most egregious misconduct in the history of the American presidency. The harm Trump has inflicted is incalculable.

While I often disagree with what you write, mcmurtry, you strike me as reasonable and I often read your posts. But I believe you're way off base here in creating a false equivalence. What happened in the days leading up to January 6 and on January 6 itself has no parallel in the BLM movement or in anything else - - - not only in recent months but in US history. For the first time, a defeated sitting president refused to concede and constructed a lie that he was the victim of election fraud and theft. He refused to cooperate with the president-elect, refused to refer to him as the president-elect and, without any evidence of widespread fraud (the absence of which was confirmed by his former Attorney General), he kept repeating the lie that the election had been stolen. He stirred up his base, repeatedly encouraged them to challenge the results and "take back the country," ridiculed election officials including some in his own party, called them with instructions to "find votes," and undermined public confidence in our elections, the cornerstone of democracy. He implored his supporters to come to Washington on January 6, tweeting: "Be there, will be wild!"

We all know what happened on January 6 itself. Trump, Giuliani and others used incendiary language with violent undertones as they spurred on the crowd. Trump: "Get the weak ones [in Congress] out. This is the time for strength!" Giuliani: "Let's have trial by combat!"

This was an insurrection incited by the president of the United States - - the most egregious misconduct in the history of the American presidency. The harm Trump has inflicted is incalculable.
I can buy a lot of that, but it depends on how you parse things. I don’t think this was ever an insurrection or a coup from the perspective of cabella’s army. And I have some inside intel on that. And who knows if it’s right but it jives with my aforementioned opinion.

The republican leaders are a separate issue. To me their ongoing challenge to the validity of the election is far more damaging than what cabella’s army did in an hour on the 6. My belief in that re is largely congruent w/ what mtiotf writes above

Reactions: vesuvius13

Oh. Wait. There haven’t been any trials. You confused media reports with “facts” and “evidence.” Thank God. Otherwise I would worry about your pithy insult about my career.

For the record, my biggest court case was worth about about $180,000,000. Won summary judgement though. No trial. Guess I wasn’t a very good “trial” lawyer after all.

My smallest was a district court criminal case where I got a cop to admit making homophobic slurs about my client while citing him on a bullshit misdemeanor charge to hassle “them” in the park where “they” meet. Prosecutor wisely tossed it and the cop was disciplined. (I apologize in advance for your psychiatric harm caused by the need to deal with the reality of me representing a gay friend pro bono. Sadly, the stereotypes fail y’all often.)
You should probably edit this post where it suggests you confine yourself to evidence, to be consistent with another post where you said the "vast majority" of Jan. 6 rioters/ demonstrators were non violent. There isn't really any evidence how many were non-violent. Good luck.

I should. Trump’s part in Jan 6 is indefensible and he got off far too lightly. He should be forever disqualified from public office - at a minimum.

The big difference to me between the Jan. 6 riots and the left violence in the summer of 2020 is that the leftists had at least a plausible reason to protest (injustice).

What in the world was the equivalent social issue being protested by the privileged, all-white, middle-aged Jan. 6 Capitol rioters/ trespassers?

The violence by both those groups was inexcusable, but it's difficult to see why the Jan. 6 rioters were prompted to do anything at all (except, of course, for claiming that Trump and FoxNews asked them to do it).

The big difference to me between the Jan. 6 riots and the left violence in the summer of 2020 is that the leftists had at least a plausible reason to protest (injustice).

What in the world was the equivalent social issue being protested by the privileged, all-white, middle-aged Jan. 6 Capitol rioters/ trespassers?

The violence by both those groups was inexcusable, but it's difficult to see why the Jan. 6 rioters were prompted to do anything at all (except, of course, for claiming that Trump and FoxNews asked them to do it).
Billions of dollars in damage and the loss of numerous lives for perceived yet unsupported injustice. The data on unarmed killings by cops was easy to find for everyone. Not to mention acting out before the Judicial system had a chance to act. Imagine if that’s how we as a populace always behaved and how that would undermine our institutions. What’s worse is again subjective

Reactions: vesuvius13

Did you see the people that rushed the Capital? What in the world makes you think they were “privileged”.

These weren’t suburban conservatives with their kids in private school. It’s people on the fringes of society.

And what the hell do the demographics of the rioters matter in the first place?

Are the rioters from the summer of love more redeemable because they were more diverse?

You are obsessed with race.

Facts are developed before trial. And we've all been privy to much of the evidence - - with our own eyes and ears. Much of this has played out in public.

P.S. It's summary "judgment," not "judgement."

Did you see the people that rushed the Capital? What in the world makes you think they were “privileged”.

These weren’t suburban conservatives with their kids in private school. It’s people on the fringes of society.

And what the hell do the demographics of the rioters matter in the first place?

Are the rioters from the summer of love more redeemable because they were more diverse?

You are obsessed with race.

These are people who took time off work, bought plane tickets and hotel nights in DC to attend a riot. I'm not particularly swayed by their economic uncertainty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT