ADVERTISEMENT

Trump reaction to reporter

zeke4ahs

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2003
I’ll try this again, because I guess coming to an obvious conclusion is not allowed.
Here is the exchange between Trump and reporter Cecilia Vega, a reporter I don’t think he has a history with.
Trump: She’s shocked that I picked her.
Reporter: I’m not, thank you Mr. President.
Trump: That’s ok I know you’re not thinking. You never do.
Reporter: I’m sorry?
This is routinely the disrespect and disdain that he shows to women. I will never understand how a female could support this man. Oh he’s also rambling on about how Democrats better be careful with Kavanaugh, because he knows some things about them. This is our country. We have a long way to go to get back to any semblance of normalcy.

I’ll try this again, because I guess coming to an obvious conclusion is not allowed.
Here is the exchange between Trump and reporter Cecilia Vega, a reporter I don’t think he has a history with.
This is routinely the disrespect and disdain that he shows to women. I will never understand how a female could support this man. Oh he’s also rambling on about how Democrats better be careful with Kavanaugh, because he knows some things about them. This is our country. We have a long way to go to get back to any semblance of normalcy.
Yes, we understand. The left is perfect, the right is evil. Your point is very clear.

Reactions: stollcpa and Lucy01
Yes, we understand. The left is perfect, the right is evil. Your point is very clear.
Obviously you don’t. The president is clearly a misogynist. Fortunately there are many conservatives that don’t support him and this type of nonsense coming from him.

This is an unworthy response to Zeke's argument and a straw man. Either you don't understand what she said, or you have no legitimate counterargument. Either way, better to keep your mouth shut than offer this sort of nonsense.

I watched that and this is a complete lie. He didn’t say that. She couldn’t hear him....wow you guys are sooooo full of it

Reactions: Lucy01
I watched that and this is a complete lie. He didn’t say that. She couldn’t hear him....wow you guys are sooooo full of it
You're lying. That's exactly what he said. When she said, "I'm not, thank you, Mr. President," Trump apparently misheard her as saying "I'm not thinking, Mr. President," and responded with what he probably thought was a pithy joke. But he clearly said it, which you would know if you actually watched it. So, you're obviously lying about watching it.

See the clip here: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ts-abc-s-cecilia-vega-saying-she-never-thinks

Can you and Jim put one ounce of thought into this post? Today was just another example of how he treats others and especially women. He was right about his base. You would support him under any circumstance.

I thought I was blocked jackwad? I watched it and it was innocent as all get out. Get over it

Now that we've established that he did, in fact, say what Zeke stated, it doesn't seem innocent to say to a reporter at a press conference that she never thinks.

Now that we've established that he did, in fact, say what Zeke stated, it doesn't seem innocent to say to a reporter at a press conference that she never thinks.
In context it was she never thinks he calls on her....I was watching live....very easy to understand unless you are looking for something. He asked to only ask questions about the deal first. Then on Kav. He called on her and she wasn’t ready. He said look she is surprised I called on her ....she doesn’t think I do....stupid

That’s hilarious. You are quick to call something a lie and telling someone they are full of it, when in fact, you are the one either lying or incorrect. The transcript is readily available and it’s quite clear she was taken aback at his remark. And yet she still asked her question respectfully. It’s shameful you continue to excuse this type of behavior.

In context it was she never thinks he calls on her....I was watching live....very easy to understand unless you are looking for something. He asked to only ask questions about the deal first. Then on Kav. He called on her and she wasn’t ready. He said look she is surprised I called on her ....she doesn’t think I do....stupid
Yes because telling someone they never think is always a compliment.
There is no context where this is ok and you are not describing it correctly. She and the other reporters were all taken aback by his blatant rudeness. Let aloneness how ironic it is him telling anyone else they don’t think. Lol.

We can ask Cajun or NPT if Goat still has powers. Most places I know take them away when someone quits, even as a volunteer. I know quixote was blaming goat for a lot of deletions after goat quit. I've corresponded with NPT more than Cajun, and both are conservative. But I get the impression they have no problems deleting posts they feel violate the policies.

Reactions: stollcpa
I would think he lost his post deletion powers when he stopped being an admin a month or so ago. Unless he is deleting his own posts.
I still have The Power, because I still admin the AOTF, where I have to keep deleting new handles created by this really dedicated troll. But I don't delete posts here, anymore. I just report them to Cajun and NPT, so they can decide what to do. If someone (presumably Hack, since that is whom I accidentally engaged) is accusing me of deleting their posts, he is wrong. Cajun or NPT is doing it.

That’s hilarious. You are quick to call something a lie and telling someone they are full of it, when in fact, you are the one either lying or incorrect. The transcript is readily available and it’s quite clear she was taken aback at his remark. And yet she still asked her question respectfully. It’s shameful you continue to excuse this type of behavior.
Watch the whole thing..... easy to see

Um, no that is almost exactly how it went down. Hell even I cringed. It was uncalled for by any stretch. I watched his demeanor during most of that presser and he seemed to be more than a usual level of pissed about something. BUT, I will once again verify it was totally uncalled for, even for this total partisan hack.

Um, no that is almost exactly how it went down. Hell even I cringed. It was uncalled for by any stretch. I watched his demeanor during most of that presser and he seemed to be more than a usual level of pissed about something. BUT, I will once again verify it was totally uncalled for, even for this total partisan hack.
2j5mn5.jpg

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Thank you.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Can you and Jim put one ounce of thought into this post? Today was just another example of how he treats others and especially women. He was right about his base. You would support him under any circumstance.
Others? Sure. I don’t think he discriminates between men and women. His comment was condescending to that reporter, IMO. I think it makes zero difference whether it was a man or woman. I have heard equally disparaging comments towards male reporters. Of course, that doesn’t fit Zeke’s narrative that Trump hates woman. You want to ask someone to put an ounce of thought into a post, I would start with Zeke.

Others? Sure. I don’t think he discriminates between men and women. His comment was condescending to that reporter, IMO. I think it makes zero difference whether it was a man or woman. I have heard equally disparaging comments towards male reporters. Of course, that doesn’t fit Zeke’s narrative that Trump hates woman. You want to ask someone to put an ounce of thought into a post, I would start with Zeke.
Perhaps if it were just this one instance, but it’s his consistent mo. From grabbing them by the, to blood coming out of their, to women being ugly, to Miss Universe being fat. It’s a very constant position that he takes with women. Especially smart women that he feels intimidated by.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
This guy seems to have some serious issues.
Issues is someone who quits ....then says I’m blocking people.....then comes on a reads their posts and acting like they are blocked.... you made the big deal out of it . The big letter to everyone crying you were quitting and blocking people. But you didn’t.

We see you goat.... I always have.

Obviously you don’t. The president is clearly a misogynist. Fortunately there are many conservatives that don’t support him and this type of nonsense coming from him.
While Jim’s post is clearly stupid and pathetic of an adult, I think at some point you’re going to have to understand that you jumping straight to “misogyny” maybe hurting your cause more than helping it. Our president, who is clearly a demented moron, treats everybody this way. Your choice to constantly label it as misogyny again, with respect, hurts your cause in my opinion.

How would you react if someone spoke to your wife or daughter like that? I try to practice non-violence, but if someone spoke to my wife in that manner, I would be in their face with a few choice words at a minimum. If they escalated, they would get a punch to the face.

My guess is that you would react the exact same way.

How would you react if someone spoke to your wife or daughter like that? I try to practice non-violence, but if someone spoke to my wife in that manner, I would be in their face with a few choice words at a minimum. If they escalated, they would get a punch to the face.

Again, at some point you’re going to have to run some sort of statistical analysis to make sure this leads to misogyny, because you’re really at risk of having most of your meaning lost. He treats Jim Acosta this way, he treats all other journalists that aren’t from Breitbart or Fox news this way, so why are we letting this get to misogyny? What does it buy you if people would agree he is a misogynist?

He’s clearly an unfit buffoon, and whether or not he is a misogynist or a racist is completely irrelevant in light of said buffoonery.

I as a married man, stay out of my wife’s work life. She can take care of herself. She has to in order to make it. She does consistently. That includes a lawsuit on her behalf. I didn’t even go to the final arbitration before court. I introduced the attorney that was it. You are destined for the dust bin my friend as a hubby if you don’t understand that. Some women demand respect, others earn it and have like every other person in the business world.

While Jim’s post is clearly stupid and pathetic of an adult, I think at some point you’re going to have to understand that you jumping straight to “misogyny” maybe hurting your cause more than helping it. Our president, who is clearly a demented moron, treats everybody this way. Your choice to constantly label it as misogyny again, with respect, hurts your cause in my opinion.
Congrats on finally reaching adulthood. You clearly understand what my original reply was meant to imply.

My wife and daughter do not put themselves in that position to be talked to like that.

I’m saying that your retort sounded an awful lot like something my five-year-old would say to my eight-year-old. If you are proud of that, then congratulations. If you’re not proud of that, perhaps some introspection should head your way.
Fine. I just wanted to make sure Zeke understood what I was trying to say.

Again, at some point you’re going to have to run some sort of statistical analysis to make sure this leads to misogyny, because you’re really at risk of having most of your meaning lost. He treats Jim Acosta this way, he treats all other journalists that aren’t from Breitbart or Fox news this way, so why are we letting this get to misogyny? What does it buy you if people would agree he is a misogynist?

He’s clearly an unfit buffoon, and whether or not he is a misogynist or a racist is completely irrelevant in light of said buffoonery.

Statistical analysis? Regression? C'mon man. I wouldnt let anyone speak to a family member or close friend in that manner. Would you?
I would have some choice words for them, no matter if they are the president or the school janitor.

As for misogny, have you listened to the access Hollywood tapes? I don't think there is any question about that .

Statistical analysis? Regression? C'mon man. I wouldnt let anyone speak to a family member or close friend in that manner. Would you?
I would have some choice words for them, no matter if they are the president or the school janitor.

As for misogny, have you listened to the access Hollywood tapes? I don't think there is any question about that .

Would you expect her to speak on your behalf? Don’t insert yourself. You willl both profit from it

No I would not, and that’s exactly my point. When naming family members, you only named female varieties. The message is lost when you attack from every single angle, without anything other than anecdotal proof. If the liberals can’t learn the lesson of 2016 and continue in this vein, then all hope is lost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT