ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: Protector of the Woman Realm.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
He'll protect women from things like: voting, sitting on juries and owning property!

Seriously....how ****ing creepy was that speech? Stay AWAY from my daughters, MAGA.

Honest question: do some of you actually think God sits up in the sky with a penis?

I'm serious.

Do you think the Grand Creator is male?

lol

Honor your husbands, ladies....

And REMEMBER: if rape is inevitable...just sit back and enjoy! Ask the rapist if there's anything you can do to maybe make the experience better for him! And if the rape ends in pregnancy...it was God's will!

He'll protect women from things like: voting, sitting on juries and owning property!

Seriously....how ****ing creepy was that speech? Stay AWAY from my daughters, MAGA.

Honest question: do some of you actually think God sits up in the sky with a penis?

I'm serious.

lol

And REMEMBER: if rape is inevitable...just sit back and enjoy! Ask the rapist if there's anything you can do to maybe make the experience better for him! And if the rape ends in pregnancy...it was God's will!
@VanPastorMan does God have a penis?

I'm serious.

lol

You continue to make me think IVF isn’t a good idea

I'm serious.

lol

I saw a clip of him saying that. I couldn't tell if he just made it up and he was riffing or if that is a legitimate new campaign strategy.

Regardless, it was dumb. I often wonder if 'smart' people who say they'll vote for him actually listen to what he says or has attended one of his rallies.

Reactions: jestyles
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT