ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Organization Now Subject to Criminal Investigation in New York

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...criminal-investigation-in-new-york-cnn-2021-5
It's hot in Florida this time of year, but Trump should stay down there this summer instead of heading to his club in New Jersey. Florida Governor DeSantis might help him fight extradition. On the other hand, it's unlikely he'd get any assistance from New Jersey Governor Murphy.

if this were truly the case, shouldn’t it be handled at the Federal level? Seems unlikely it would have just impacted NY alone

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...criminal-investigation-in-new-york-cnn-2021-5
It's hot in Florida this time of year, but Trump should stay down there this summer instead of heading to his club in New Jersey. Florida Governor DeSantis might help him fight extradition. On the other hand, it's unlikely he'd get any assistance from New Jersey Governor Murphy.
DeSantis has absolutely no authority to prevent his extradition. Zero. Pesky little thing in our Constitution known as the Extradition Clause forecloses any argument otherwise:

A person charged in any state with treason, felony, or other crime, who shall flee from justice, and be found in another state, shall on demand of the executive authority of the state from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the state having jurisdiction of the crime.

And Puerto Rico v. Branstad made it clear that Federal Courts have the power to enforce the Extradition Clause.

Lefties love their political prosecutions.

Hardly a political prosecution when he is guilty on tons of crap.

And if you want to bring up political prosecution, how about the benghazi crap that spent loads of taxpayers dollars and went nowhere.

Reactions: MaxCoke
Trump's post-presidency PAC has already raised north of $30 million. He's gonna need that, and then some, for legal fees he'll be paying for the rest of his life. MAGA folk need to keep making those recurring credit card donations.

DeSantis has absolutely no authority to prevent his extradition. Zero. Pesky little thing in our Constitution known as the Extradition Clause forecloses any argument otherwise:

A person charged in any state with treason, felony, or other crime, who shall flee from justice, and be found in another state, shall on demand of the executive authority of the state from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the state having jurisdiction of the crime.

And Puerto Rico v. Branstad made it clear that Federal Courts have the power to enforce the Extradition Clause.

Forgot to include the Extradition Act as well:

18 USC 3182:
Whenever the executive authority of any State or Territory demands any person as a fugitive from justice, of the executive authority of any State, District, or Territory to which such person has fled, and produces a copy of an indictment found or an affidavit made before a magistrate of any State or Territory, charging the person demanded with having committed treason, felony, or other crime, certified as authentic by the governor or chief magistrate of the State or Territory from whence the person so charged has fled, the executive authority of the State, District, or Territory to which such person has fled shall cause him to be arrested and secured, and notify the executive authority making such demand, or the agent of such authority appointed to receive the fugitive, and shall cause the fugitive to be delivered to such agent when he shall appear. If no such agent appears within thirty days from the time of the arrest, the prisoner may be discharged.

DeSantis could delay it but he couldn't stop it. Moot point now, anyway (at least until November), as Trump is in NJ for the next several months.

A list of countries he could go to..

• Afghanistan
  • Algeria
  • Andorra
  • Angola
  • Armenia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Belarus
  • Benin
  • Botswana
  • Brunei
  • Burkina Faso
  • Burundi
  • Cambodia
  • Cameroon
  • Cape Verde
  • Central African Republic
  • Chad
  • China
  • Comoros
  • Congo
  • Djibouti
  • East Timor
  • Equatorial Guinea
  • Eritrea
  • Ethiopia
  • Gabon
  • Georgia
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Indonesia
  • Ivory Coast
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kuwait
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Laos
  • Lebanon
  • Libya
  • Madagascar
  • Maldives
  • Mali
  • Mauritania
  • Moldova
  • Mongolia
  • Morocco
  • Mozambique
  • Namibia
  • Nepal
  • Niger
  • Oman
  • Qatar
  • Russia
  • Rwanda
  • Samoa
  • São Tomé & Príncipe
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Senegal
  • Solomon Islands
  • Somalia
  • South Sudan
  • Sudan
  • Taiwan
  • Tajikistan
  • Togo
  • Tunisia
  • Turkmenistan
  • Uganda
  • Ukraine
  • UAE
  • Uzbekistan
  • Vanuatu
  • Vatican City
  • Vietnam
  • Yemen

Oh man this would be such good reality tv. It’d blow away the oj trial.

I’m very much looking forward to the trial. New Yorkers love me. Im a New Yorker.

Maybe Rudy will be on the defense team. Real hot. Sweatin real bad. Hair dye runnin. Can’t remember the objections. Doesn’t know that area of law. But whatever. He’s a buddy and a New Yorker. Probably teamed with some random kid from a 4th tier law school who is trying to do the actual work but it’s way over his head, and his retainer hasn’t been replenished.

Yes I know that property. Beautiful property. Best property on the upper east side. Do you know it’s value sir. No. How would I know it’s value. I have no idea. How would anyone know with slow joe’s economy. Is this your signature sir, under where in bold print it reads VALUE.

Jr in the first row behind him. A little drunk.

Last edited:

I’m very much looking forward to the trial. New Yorkers love me. Im a New Yorker.

Maybe Rudy will be on the defense team. Real hot. Sweatin real bad. Hair dye runnin. Can’t remember the objections. Doesn’t know that area of law. But whatever. He’s a buddy and a New Yorker. Probably teamed with some random kid from a 4th tier law school who is trying to do the actual work but it’s way over his head, and his retainer hasn’t been replenished.

Yes I know that property. Beautiful property. Best property on the upper east side. Do you know it’s value sir. No. How would I know it’s value. I have no idea. How would anyone know with slow joe’s economy. Is this your signature sir, under where in bold print it reads VALUE.

Rudy would clearly be teamed with a 2019 grad from Ave Maria law school.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Wait, if he took out a mortgage in March, requiring repayment in bitcoin, wouldn't he be in a better position?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Yeah, but unlike Palm Beach in summer, he can play a round of golf in NJ most days without worrying about heat stroke.

The smell of garbage makes the risk worth it

I know there are plenty of nice parts of NJ, it's just too easy of a punching bag

• Afghanistan
  • Algeria
  • Andorra
  • Angola
  • Armenia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Belarus
  • Benin
  • Botswana
  • Brunei
  • Burkina Faso
  • Burundi
  • Cambodia
  • Cameroon
  • Cape Verde
  • Chad
  • China
  • Comoros
  • Congo
  • Djibouti
  • East Timor
  • Equatorial Guinea
  • Eritrea
  • Ethiopia
  • Gabon
  • Georgia
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Indonesia
  • Ivory Coast
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kuwait
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Laos
  • Lebanon
  • Libya
  • Madagascar
  • Maldives
  • Mali
  • Mauritania
  • Moldova
  • Mongolia
  • Morocco
  • Mozambique
  • Namibia
  • Nepal
  • Niger
  • Oman
  • Qatar
  • Russia
  • Rwanda
  • Samoa
  • São Tomé & Príncipe
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Senegal
  • Solomon Islands
  • Somalia
  • South Sudan
  • Sudan
  • Taiwan
  • Tajikistan
  • Togo
  • Tunisia
  • Turkmenistan
  • Uganda
  • Ukraine
  • UAE
  • Uzbekistan
  • Vanuatu
  • Vatican City
  • Vietnam
  • Yemen
But I think many of those qualify as "shithole countries" as Trump defines it, and a few others prohibit cheating at golf.

His own list is probably much shorter, but if he picks one I hope it's Afghanistan.

But I think many of those qualify as "shithole countries" as Trump defines it, and a few others prohibit cheating at golf.

His own list is probably much shorter, but if he picks one I hope it's Afghanistan.

But he is the GOAT so he could easily become their leader and turn their country around ;)

• Afghanistan
  • Algeria
  • Andorra
  • Angola
  • Armenia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Belarus
  • Benin
  • Botswana
  • Brunei
  • Burkina Faso
  • Burundi
  • Cambodia
  • Cameroon
  • Cape Verde
  • Chad
  • China
  • Comoros
  • Congo
  • Djibouti
  • East Timor
  • Equatorial Guinea
  • Eritrea
  • Ethiopia
  • Gabon
  • Georgia
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Indonesia
  • Ivory Coast
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kuwait
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Laos
  • Lebanon
  • Libya
  • Madagascar
  • Maldives
  • Mali
  • Mauritania
  • Moldova
  • Mongolia
  • Morocco
  • Mozambique
  • Namibia
  • Nepal
  • Niger
  • Oman
  • Qatar
  • Russia
  • Rwanda
  • Samoa
  • São Tomé & Príncipe
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Senegal
  • Solomon Islands
  • Somalia
  • South Sudan
  • Sudan
  • Taiwan
  • Tajikistan
  • Togo
  • Tunisia
  • Turkmenistan
  • Uganda
  • Ukraine
  • UAE
  • Uzbekistan
  • Vanuatu
  • Vatican City
  • Vietnam
  • Yemen
I vote for Ukraine.

I vote for Ukraine.
And another lawyer that thinks faux leopardskin on a 65-year-old+ lawyer is both enticing and intimidating at the same time:

Sidney-Powell.jpg

And another lawyer that thinks faux leopardskin on a 65-year-old+ lawyer is both enticing and intimidating at the same time:

Sidney-Powell.jpg
Can you make it a little bigger next time? I'm looking to lose a few pounds and purging after lunch could help.

• Haha
Reactions: MaxCoke
So wait, the fat gash who stole from his own charity and created a fake, for-profit university to defraud veterans and folks just trying to get ahead in life might be involved in criminal activity?

• Afghanistan
  • Algeria
  • Andorra
  • Angola
  • Armenia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Belarus
  • Benin
  • Botswana