ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Org and CFO charged

Thanks a lot.

Danc and Crayfish appear to be on a coordinated mission to disrupt every thread with insults, exaggerated claims and demands that others answer their deflective questions based on false premises. They're not changing anybody's mind, though.
Sorry, but the football forum was more important to me. ;) (I don't think it's at all coordinated. But, in any event, I take no responsibility for Crayfish's presence and hostility).
You guys are cute. Do you read the rubbish posted on here by the lefty's? Just because you think you are right doesn't mean you are and that is a rare occurence if you are. So as long as you think you are right the crap on here about incest and other nasty stuff is OK? I have no problems calling or being called dumb, stupid, idiot but I see way more way over the top stuff being said by people of your point of view. So if you are from the right a question is deflection but if you are from the left anything goes? Lets challenge hickory nut to back up his cocaine party accusations with any substantiated fact. Bill Clinton was by far the most frequent known political visitor to '' pedo island'' Deflection is a just a way of life to liberals so you don't even realize it.

Reactions: Lying Liar
You guys are cute. Do you read the rubbish posted on here by the lefty's? Just because you think you are right doesn't mean you are and that is a rare occurence if you are. So as long as you think you are right the crap on here about incest and other nasty stuff is OK? I have no problems calling or being called dumb, stupid, idiot but I see way more way over the top stuff being said by people of your point of view. So if you are from the right a question is deflection but if you are from the left anything goes? Lets challenge hickory nut to back up his cocaine party accusations with any substantiated fact. Bill Clinton was by far the most frequent known political visitor to '' pedo island'' Deflection is a just a way of life to liberals so you don't even realize it.
Y-A-W-N.

Thanks for proving what I said.

I don't know who or what you're talking about. Incest? What the hell? You won't find posts from me with content like that.

There are plenty of people here with whom I disagree on a regular basis (mcmurty and Ranger, for example), but I respect their intelligence and their viewpoints. It's clear some thought goes into their posts, they're not pompous asses, and the exchanges (at least with me) are always civil. There are, though, three people who I sometimes lose patience with. DANC is here to pick fights and presents the most convoluted "arguments" I have ever seen. He comes across as a douche - - - every single day. Even people who share his ideology have asked him to shut the hell up because he's so unpleasant and arrogant. Mas-a-suta is divorced from reality. And you are perpetually hostile and defensive. You constantly generalize ("you people," "you lefties," etc.) because you're either unable or too lazy to carefully consider what a particular poster has stated and then respond accordingly.

Please stop the incessant whining and try to make some meaningful contributions without being so hostile and miserable.

Trump bragging about intentionally walking in on teenage beauty pageant contestants so he could see them in various states of undress isn't a little disturbing to criminal pedo Republicans even a little bit.

Girls as young as 15.

“He just came strolling right in,” Dixon said. “There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked. Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half-naked changing into our bikinis.”

Dixon went on to say that employees of the Miss Universe Organization encouraged the contestants to lavish Trump with attention when he came in. “To have the owner come waltzing in, when we’re naked, or half-naked, in a very physically vulnerable position and then to have the pressure of the people that worked for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention…”

The Trump campaign did not offer a response to either story, but in a 2005 appearance on Howard Stern’s show, Trump bragged about doing exactly what the women describe. “I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he said.

His position as the pageant’s owner entitled him to that kind of access, Trump explained, seemingly aware that what he was doing made the women uncomfortable. “You know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it… Is everyone OK? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that,” he said.

Donnie the sick pedo

I told you to post here because you kept blowing up football threads with political commentary. It wasn't that I thought you'd make important contributions to the WC with your keen insight!
Oh bullshit. You wanted me to come here because you kept losing arguments to me and you needed help defending yourself.

Of course, now you claim differently.

Oh bullshit. You wanted me to come here because you kept losing arguments to me and you needed help defending yourself.

Of course, now you claim differently.
Hey, Danny. I just increased your reaction score, which you boasted about in another thread over the weekend. You're a ⭐!

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Trump bragging about intentionally walking in on teenage beauty pageant contestants so he could see them in various states of undress isn't a little disturbing to criminal pedo Republicans even a little bit.

Girls as young as 15.

“He just came strolling right in,” Dixon said. “There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked. Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half-naked changing into our bikinis.”

Dixon went on to say that employees of the Miss Universe Organization encouraged the contestants to lavish Trump with attention when he came in. “To have the owner come waltzing in, when we’re naked, or half-naked, in a very physically vulnerable position and then to have the pressure of the people that worked for him telling us to go fawn all over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention…”

The Trump campaign did not offer a response to either story, but in a 2005 appearance on Howard Stern’s show, Trump bragged about doing exactly what the women describe. “I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else,” he said.

His position as the pageant’s owner entitled him to that kind of access, Trump explained, seemingly aware that what he was doing made the women uncomfortable. “You know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore I’m inspecting it… Is everyone OK? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that,” he said.

Donnie the sick pedo
How much personal time have you devoted to this and wishing you were there ? You seem to be obsessed with it.

I don't know who or what you're talking about. Incest? What the hell? You won't find posts from me with content like that.

There are plenty of people here with whom I disagree on a regular basis (mcmurty and Ranger, for example), but I respect their intelligence and their viewpoints. It's clear some thought goes into their posts, they're not pompous asses, and the exchanges (at least with me) are always civil. There are, though, three people who I sometimes lose patience with. DANC is here to pick fights and presents the most convoluted "arguments" I have ever seen. He comes across as a douche - - - every single day. Even people who share his ideology have asked him to shut the hell up because he's so unpleasant and arrogant. Mas-a-suta is divorced from reality. And you are perpetually hostile and defensive. You constantly generalize ("you people," "you lefties," etc.) because you're either unable or too lazy to carefully consider what a particular poster has stated and then respond accordingly.

Please stop the incessant whining and try to make some meaningful contributions without being so hostile and miserable.
See it only matters when people agree, you post dumb stuff, my contribution is to point out it is dumb. I agree on mass and abrasive or whatever. If i was looking for a father or someone to scold me it wouldn't be you dude!

How much personal time have you devoted to this and wishing you were there ? You seem to be obsessed with it.
...and here you are, deflecting again and defending a pedophile.

To a perv like you, a person that probably should have been a regular on "To Catch a Predator", Trump's behavior is normal.

Good lord I hope one day the cops get ahold of your computer.

You don't, of course.

...and here you are, deflecting again and defending a pedophile.

To a perv like you, a person that probably should have been a regular on "To Catch a Predator", Trump's behavior is normal.

Good lord I hope one day the cops get ahold of your computer.

You don't, of course.
Holy crap you are insane, again you are named after some one so dumb that while making a lot of money shot themselves in the leg and did time for it! You are too stupid too change it, but you are the face of the democratic party! You don't have a clue about anything you talk about and are just a nasty horrible excuse for humanity. But I love how you represent for your cause it is truly a joy to see.

Reactions: DANC
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC
Holy crap you are insane, again you are named after some one so dumb that while making a lot of money shot themselves in the leg and did time for it! You are too stupid too change it, but you are the face of the democratic party! You don't have a clue about anything you talk about and are just a nasty horrible excuse for humanity. But I love how you represent for your cause it is truly a joy to see.
Whoa, the folks here are correct.

You never address the actual issue being discussed.

That's very likely because you're too brainless to have a valid point.

Way to deflect from Trump's pedophile tendencies though. Nobody saw through that at all.

Whoa, the folks here are correct.

You never address the actual issue being discussed.

That's very likely because you're too brainless to have a valid point.

Way to deflect from Trump's pedophile tendencies though. Nobody saw through that at all.
Guy writes like he's in the 5th grade. Hell, for all I know, maybe he is.

Reactions: plaxico80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT