ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Moves to Deport Vietnam War Refugees

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

Buried deep within that article is the little rather important tidbit that those are convicted criminals they're attempting to deport.

Call me a right wing reactionary, but I figure if you commit crimes in the very country you're receiving "protected status" from well maybe...,just maybe, you ought to lose said protections and (drum roll & cymbals here please)...Be freaking Deported...!

Reactions: herrli
Buried deep within that article is the little rather important tidbit that those are convicted criminals they're attempting to deport.

Call me a right wing reactionary, but I figure if you commit crimes in the very country you're receiving "protected status" from well maybe...,just maybe, you ought to lose said protections and (drum roll & cymbals here please)...Be freaking Deported...!

So if Trump commits a crime shouldn't he be deported since his grandad was an immigrant too? Or it seems to apply to non-white immigrant only?

Where's Melania? She committed immigration fraud.

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT