ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: LIBERATE Virginia, Michigan and Minnesota!

You must have missed the latest memo. These clowns, along with their counterparts in MI, MN, and Va, are the "new Rosa Parks"...
Or maybe it's only the states that have Dem Governors where the "protestors" are civil rights heroes... Anybody got a photoshop of Rosa waving the Old Stars and Bars?

"Conservative commentator Stephen Moore, one of the president's economic advisors, has been taking this praise even further, dubbing the protestors, who risk furthering the spread of a virus that has already claimed more than 30,000 American lives, the "modern-day Rosa Parks."

"I call these people modern-day Rosa Parks," Moore told The Washington Post. "They are protesting against injustice and a loss of liberties."

"It’s interesting to me that the right has become more the Rosa Parks of the world than the left is," he told CBS News.

In case you're wondering what Moore thinks of protests movements that actually do carry the standard of Rosa Parks' efforts to win the right to life and liberty for Americans of all races, he's made it pretty clear. In a 2016 pro-Trump op-ed for Forbes, he dismissed the Black Lives Matter movement as a "George Soros-funded 'activist' [group]."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/according-trump-advisor-stephen-moore-155800372.html

I think it is clear that the people who toss about the term "snowflake" like crazy have turned out to be the biggest snowflakes. One month into a war and they are ready to unconditionally surrender to a virus. Their new battle cry, "death before temporary poverty".

These fecking protesters. 'We are suffering', why?.. because you can't get a haircut to touch up your mullet? The selfishness and self-righteousness amongst these disgusting people are beyond belief.
Yeah, let's honk my horn in my truck, wave a flag out my window and block essential services from doing their job.

There's an inability to see the bigger picture, to fathom the fact that they could harm others. Instead, it's just all about them. Stupidity needs to be an official chronic disease just like hypertension, diabetes, COPD.

I suspect karma is a bitch and their pre-condition gets them at some stage.

Its amazing how many dumb and gullible people there are out there....

uvh7u8n33mt41.jpg

EV8JZaeXQAczI30

Land of the morons. Home of the idiots.

Last edited:
on top of tweeting out three different tweets exclaiming this, he also throws in a reference to the 2nd amendment being under assault as well.

I sincerely hope that no one acts on this ridiculousness, but how does he not take responsibility if someone starts shooting at one of those state houses?

Liberate Virginia, Michigan, Minnesota
People are responsible for their own actions. Would you shoot somebody if your favorite politician told you to? When was the last time somebody who was a member of the NRA shot up a McDonalds? When Obama said that the cops acted, "stupidly" would he be directly responsible if someone killed a cop and they said, "the President told me to"? What you have to understand is people are getting fed up when they are told they can't go to work, provide for their families. This virus will continue to be here for the foreseeable future. The way we are dealing with it presently is not sustainable. Now I do think this. The shut down was good so the hospitals were not overrun. We have accomplished our objective. Now it is time to get back to work for those who are healthy and young and those who have already gotten the virus. Remember this virus at the present time has a 98% survival rate. In fact I am not sure we can even know if this rate is accurate because we don't know exactly how many people have gotten the virus and never went to the hospital and survived. So the 98% rate might be low. This is actually good news. As I have said before the elderly and those who conditions should be very careful. But the rest of us should get back to work.

Are these people who think any obligation to live as part of a society is communism giving back their stimulus checks?

I get that many people have lost their jobs and with that their health insurance. But these are political protests by flag waving half-wits.

Reactions: sglowrider
As I have said before the elderly and those who conditions should be very careful. But the rest of us should get back to work.

Be careful and get back to work? That's all we can offer the most vulnerable among us?

Here's where that's gotten us:

At the 200-bed FutureCare-Lochearn facility in Northwest Baltimore, 129 residents and 41 staff members have tested positive for the novel coronavirus, said spokeswoman Holly O’Shea. She said in a statement that most of those who tested positive “presented no symptoms of any kind.”​

Be careful and get back to work? That's all we can offer the most vulnerable among us?

Here's where that's gotten us:

At the 200-bed FutureCare-Lochearn facility in Northwest Baltimore, 129 residents and 41 staff members have tested positive for the novel coronavirus, said spokeswoman Holly O’Shea. She said in a statement that most of those who tested positive “presented no symptoms of any kind.”​
I wish you were this concerned about the 9 million deaths a year bye abortion!

I wish you were this concerned about the 9 million deaths a year bye abortion!

Not sure what one has to do with the other, but I don't like that abortion has become normal birth control in the US. In many ways the attitude of the people pictured above runs across the US political spectrum.

Not sure what one has to do with the other, but I don't like that abortion has become normal birth control in the US. In many ways the attitude of the people pictured above runs across the US political spectrum.
I was comparing your empathy for the coronavirus patients and hospital workers to abortion victims!

People are responsible for their own actions. Would you shoot somebody if your favorite politician told you to? When was the last time somebody who was a member of the NRA shot up a McDonalds? When Obama said that the cops acted, "stupidly" would he be directly responsible if someone killed a cop and they said, "the President told me to"? What you have to understand is people are getting fed up when they are told they can't go to work, provide for their families. This virus will continue to be here for the foreseeable future. The way we are dealing with it presently is not sustainable. Now I do think this. The shut down was good so the hospitals were not overrun. We have accomplished our objective. Now it is time to get back to work for those who are healthy and young and those who have already gotten the virus. Remember this virus at the present time has a 98% survival rate. In fact I am not sure we can even know if this rate is accurate because we don't know exactly how many people have gotten the virus and never went to the hospital and survived. So the 98% rate might be low. This is actually good news. As I have said before the elderly and those who conditions should be very careful. But the rest of us should get back to work.
Is this your sermon today?
If you feel so strongly, why don't you go ahead and ignore the stay at home order and hold in person church? Isn't that what you should be doing? Is it because you are afraid of breaking the law? Didn't you argue once that breaking unjust laws was Biblical? It's obvious you don't have the courage of your convictions. Any pastor who did would be having in person church this morning. Getting arrested should not be a deterrent, so what is deterring you?

I notice you did not answer my question last time, nor has Hillz answered it.

The moment the young and healthy go back to work, you are going to gleefully demand the government stop payments to thse still out of work for medical conditions aren't you? People who might die tend to be diabetic, or fat, or old, or black, or native. They probably deserve it, don't they? God probably sent this plague to kill the unworthy, right?

If we throw the country open tomorrow, about 30% of the workforce will be forced to choose to stay home and lose their jobs or risk death by going in. MTIOTF commented about that choice for him,if it happens. The difference between us is some of us have no issue with making sure the government takes care of those people.

Others of us have a long history of saying, "screw them, they don't work they don't eat". You are VERY DEEP in the latter. I am glad my Jesus is in the former.

I was comparing your empathy for the coronavirus patients and hospital workers to abortion victims!

That does seem to be the political trade-off today. But there are a lot of us who care about both so the comparison doesn't work.

You must have missed the latest memo. These clowns, along with their counterparts in MI, MN, and Va, are the "new Rosa Parks"...
Or maybe it's only the states that have Dem Governors where the "protestors" are civil rights heroes... Anybody got a photoshop of Rosa waving the Old Stars and Bars?

"Conservative commentator Stephen Moore, one of the president's economic advisors, has been taking this praise even further, dubbing the protestors, who risk furthering the spread of a virus that has already claimed more than 30,000 American lives, the "modern-day Rosa Parks."

"I call these people modern-day Rosa Parks," Moore told The Washington Post. "They are protesting against injustice and a loss of liberties."

"It’s interesting to me that the right has become more the Rosa Parks of the world than the left is," he told CBS News.

In case you're wondering what Moore thinks of protests movements that actually do carry the standard of Rosa Parks' efforts to win the right to life and liberty for Americans of all races, he's made it pretty clear. In a 2016 pro-Trump op-ed for Forbes, he dismissed the Black Lives Matter movement as a "George Soros-funded 'activist' [group]."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/according-trump-advisor-stephen-moore-155800372.html

Not only is he one of the President's economic advisors and a misogynist in training, he's on the President's task force about "reopening the economy" and is also helping in the organization of this type of protest.

"Meanwhile, Stephen Moore, a fellow at the conservative Heritage Foundation, said in a YouTube video that he was working with a Wisconsin group to stage a drive-in protest similar to the one in Michigan earlier this week. He also claimed to have a Wisconsin donor set to pay the bail and fines for anyone arrested or ticketed for violating the “Safer at Home” order."

We totally don't need scientists on the President's task force on "reopening the economy" when we have experts like Stephen Moore. :rolleyes:

This is incredibly naive. There are enough people out there who just need a little nudge to do something crazy. Remember the guy who drove from North Carolina to DC with a rifle to find the child sex ring in the basement of a pizza place that doesn’t have a basement?

There are people who take the president seriously. And he’s flippant about that responsibility - at best

Reactions: iuwclurker
Padre, would you preach to your flock on Sunday morning to do something that might harm others in some way? No, because you are their minister and are supposed to lead them in a direction that’s beholden to the teachings of Christ.

As your President he was elected to lead you in a way beholden to the laws of the Constitution and to the ideals and actions of what America strives to be. Regardless, this man is not cut out to lead. Would the Army make him a General? Would a Fortune 500 company make him their CEO, by saying the crazy things he does? This man can only lead one of two ways, he makes himself the leader of the company he owns or by being elected President by a enough people who bought his crazy shit. I any other arena he doesn’t rise to the top spot, because it’s painfully obvious this man takes no blame or responsibilities in the face of a crisis - he’s now leaving it to the Governors to acquire and perform the tests needed to see just who has the virus, so we can separate them from society. He’s unwilling to help whatsoever.

As for the perception that this is about over, don’t hold your breath. Large cities, like Los Angeles and Boston, are reporting a heavy uptick of new cases over these past couple days. Most experts say May 15 is a more realistic timetable for the country to start seriously open up.

Reactions: Ohio Guy

"Go to China".

I wonder if others animals have such disparity in intelligence within the same species?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ohio Guy

"Go to China".

I wonder if others animals have such disparity in intelligence within the same species?
I watch that woman in the truck screaming, and I wonder how anyone could argue against the notion that is the real TDS.
But no, we hear on here that blaming T.rump for anything, even documented examples of being unfit to be the POTUS, is just TDS, mostly by those who will defend him at all cost, all while claiming they hate him and don't support him. Talk about derangement.
:rolleyes:

This is incredibly naive. There are enough people out there who just need a little nudge to do something crazy. Remember the guy who drove from North Carolina to DC with a rifle to find the child sex ring in the basement of a pizza place that doesn’t have a basement?

There are people who take the president seriously. And he’s flippant about that responsibility - at best
I take this president seriously that’s why I voted for him! Because I can’t stand liberals!

No he's actually my band mate (he's a very average singer but an amazing front man/ringleader) that's always been a conspiracy theory nut from the moon landings to 911 to Ancient Aliens to whatnot.

He's always trying to warn me about the secret darkside of our government etc. So I'm probably a complete naive moron to him.

Maybe I'll be proven to be a naive moron but I haven't yet. His first warnings were with Y2K.

Everyone has to have a crazy theory friend right?

Anyway, he's a prime Trump converter as all of Trump's conspiracies plays into his beliefs, especially the news media.

For fun since he doesn't post or even know of this place, here is his rant from the other day about the virus......

Fyi...his numbers are way off. When I corrected him he said he talked to a guy in the CIA who said everything is overstated because the govt is telling them to list the cause of death as covid if they had any symptoms to spike the numbers up. His were the real numbers. Lol
---------
Can I tell you something? I dont believe this shit is anything transmitted the way they've been telling us

I'm not at all worried about it.
I'm worried about the economy And my job

**** this bs shut down lockdown etc. Thisnis nothing more than a flu like virus created in a lab and weaponized. We should be going to war with china amd ****ing them up! With the worlds backing.
Government cannot payroll protect forever and businesses are going under.
Facts are this in MN, 79 deaths, avg median age of those is 87 years old and 98.5 % of deaths had preexisting conditions.
This is not going to be worse than the flu

Global numbers are this, 1 in every thousand that get it will die. That's not enough to destroy the world economy

I'm sorry but its not.

Let's talk about making music and coming back in 2021 better than ever, cause yes, there probably wont be much in 2020 if these ****ing lefties get there way

Tom, I dont want to argue this, but it's a fact that the numbers are not true and plain out right lies! Doctors are being instructed to list cause of deaths as corona when they arent related.

And it miraculously cured phenomena and heart attacks! Or did you not notice?

Dude this country is heading towards civil unrest and possibly war.

Too many lies and media corruption

Americans were fine for the first month when it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck dont tell us it's a koala bear. That's where I am having a problem.i was ok doing the right thing but this is now politicized and we the people need to defend ourselves from the propaganda machine that wants to vaccinate us all and force us to carry medical vaccination cards to leave our home....bullshit

War is coming to our streets my friend

I'm just glad next months shows at the casinos are still on

-----------

I live in Minnesota and we're a pretty liberal state so...I'm assuming there are a lot more of my friend out there.
Is your band named Prestige Worldwide?

Holcomb has shown how good an ole, boring technocrat can be in an executive position in govt. The greatest good Trump did was ridding this state of Pence and turning him into a national lap dog.

I actually advocated for Susan Brooks to get the party nod when Pence resigned (not like I have any push at all).... but have been very pleased with Holcomb's tenure, and will vote for him again.

Last edited:
on top of tweeting out three different tweets exclaiming this, he also throws in a reference to the 2nd amendment being under assault as well.

I sincerely hope that no one acts on this ridiculousness, but how does he not take responsibility if someone starts shooting at one of those state houses?

Liberate Virginia, Michigan, Minnesota
Why should Pres. Trump take the responsibility if it was/is Obama's fault? ;)

Just started season 3. Season 2 was excellent. Still not seeing Titus Welliver as Bosch, however. I've read all of Connelly's books and I just have a different picture of Bosch.

@Univee2 , I just finished Black Echo and really enjoyed it. I found the book very well written. I still do not have an issue with Welliver.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT