ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is now averaging 7.6 lies per day.

It says in June and July he’s averaged 16 lies per day. He’s lost his mind.

Reactions: RBB89
By the tone of his emotional meltdown this morning.....I think it's possible he's becoming more unhinged by the day.

There was one taken down where he was talking about a "smocking gun" found with Hillary and conspiracy. He is tweeting crazier stuff and more often and the lying has ramped up, even since last year. This isn't going to end well,

His lies are just fake news! ... or is it vice versa?

There was one taken down where he was talking about a "smocking gun" found with Hillary and conspiracy. He is tweeting crazier stuff and more often and the lying has ramped up, even since last year. This isn't going to end well,

In this one he whines that he wasn't told by "the government" that Manafort was under investigation:

"

Paul Manafort worked for Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole and many other highly prominent and respected political leaders. He worked for me for a very short time. Why didn’t government tell me that he was under investigation. These old charges have nothing to do with Collusion - a Hoax!

9:34 AM - Aug 1, 2018"

Obviously, that Tweet was meant to contradict the news reports that said 2-3 others had told him Manafort was under investigation -- it doesn't seem relevant that "the government" didn't also tell him, but Trump just doesn't understand.

Mueller and Bob Woodward probably both have memos that Trump was told Manafort was under investigation

I like how he wrote out “Alfonse.”

57dab93dcd26cd0056d9b78d-58086aa595cee4003cf1f68a.jpg

Reactions: sglowrider
I like how he wrote out “Alfonse.”
Another thing Trump gets wrong is all his constant harping that the FBI is supposedly "conflicted" or "biased" against him. Who cares? Unless the cops are fabricating or misdocumenting evidence, it doesn't matter. The evidence controls if it is proper.

As an example, I'm sure if a cop works very long in the same city or district he will arrest the same criminal defendant more than once, because stupid criminals usually get in trouble more than once. There simply is no rule that a criminal suspect has the right to demand he be investigated by a fresh, new cop who hasn't investigated or arrested him before. Again, Trump's comments show how little he understands.

Reactions: RBB89
This looks like obstruction of justice. Could it be any more clear than this?

It is absolutely obstruction. And has been all along.

All he’s doing now is pouring more dirt on the grave of this charge.

Now, the question becomes “why is he obstructing”? As team Mueller draws closer, trump seems to go off the rails more and more.

Why? If he was completely innocent of everything, why would he be so pissed off? Shouldn’t the evidence clear him?

Remember, this investigation isn’t that old in terms of special prosecutor/independent counsel investigations. And instead of letting it play out and cooperating (refusing to interview with Mueller), he’s screaming and kicking.

It’s going to get worse. Hate to say it, but there will be a Saturday night massacre type event. Let’s jut hope he holds off until after the mid terms. My spider sense says he won’t.

It is absolutely obstruction. And has been all along.

All he’s doing now is pouring more dirt on the grave of this charge.

Now, the question becomes “why is he obstructing”? As team Mueller draws closer, trump seems to go off the rails more and more.

Why? If he was completely innocent of everything, why would he be so pissed off? Shouldn’t the evidence clear him?

Remember, this investigation isn’t that old in terms of special prosecutor/independent counsel investigations. And instead of letting it play out and cooperating (refusing to interview with Mueller), he’s screaming and kicking.

It’s going to get worse. Hate to say it, but there will be a Saturday night massacre type event. Let’s jut hope he holds off until after the mid terms. My spider sense says he won’t.

A president can’t obstruct justice because a president is justice...or something like that.

No, do it before. That will just make the wave that much larger.

They might "halt" the investigation and fire all the principles, but I can guarantee Mueller's work product will remain and make it to the House and Senate.

No, do it before. That will just make the wave that much larger.

They might "halt" the investigation and fire all the principles, but I can guarantee Mueller's work product will remain and make it to the House and Senate.

They could pass new laws regarding the special counsel but even if dems took the house and won all 35 senate races they’d still be one vote shy of a veto proof majority. There’s only 9 pub seats up in ‘18 including seats in TN, TX, and MS...not democratic territory in any weather.

Interesting. Never gave this a thought. Regarding Trumps Manafort trial related infantile tweet, Jill Wine Banks as a guest on Lawrence's show last night discussed the possibility that it could be viewed as "Jury tampering." Makes sense, but I'm not an attorney, so I wouldn't know if it is, or not. I'm sure the board lawyers will weigh in with comments.

Last edited:
Maybe someone mentioned this. If so, I apologize.

The way he keeps harping about the Mueller investigation, he certainly acts like he is guilty as hell.

If he is innocent, he doesn't need to complain about it everyday; he would let it run its course.

Got a question for you about Trumps lies as you call them. Have they cost you anything yet? I mean actual money...I know,one big lie by a different President that has cost Americans thousands of dollars a year taking food off some tables. Care to guess? Come on you know.....

Reactions: Lucy01
Got a question for you about Trumps lies as you call them. Have they cost you anything yet? I mean actual money...I know,one big lie by a different President that has cost Americans thousands of dollars a year taking food off some tables. Care to guess? Come on you know.....

DeanQTyX4AMka_P.jpg

What would you call them?
Since Hoosier_Hack is not answering, I will help him out.

I think he would call it "untruth."

I don't know whether I feel sorry for Hoosier_Hack who cannot tell the differnce between truth and lie, or Donald Trump who is surrounded with supporters like Hoosier_Hack.:(

What would you call them?
This is a rabbit hole I’m not running down. The OP uses different language than the linked source first. I went in and looked at the criteria they used for false and/or misleading .....eh.

Now you never answered what I asked..... costs?

let’s look at the border wall comments outlined. If he made phone calls and got parts of the wall that had already been appropriated in previous years but never erected, and got those started/finished, can you not see how that might be construed as the wall is being built? I find their criteria used misleading to a point. When they exaggerate they lose their position of strength.

To top it off, it is just stupid.

He promised savings. He proposed more debt.

Trump:
"It can be done. ... It will take place and it will go relatively quickly. ... If you have the right people, like, in the agencies and the various people that do the balancing ... you can cut the numbers by two pennies and three pennies and balance a budget quickly and have a stronger and better country."

Fact:
Trump's proposal assumes an annual gross domestic product growth of 3 percent. In July, the Congressional Budget Office released a report that placed growth at 1.9 percent under Trump's proposal, 0.1 percent higher than the office's baseline.

That lower growth number means that by 2027, deficit spending would be closer to $720 billion instead of the $16 billion surplus calculated under the White House proposal. (The House assumed an average 2.6 percent economic growth over the next decade and projected a $9 billion surplus by 2027 in its plan.)

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...e/1430/balance-federal-budget-fairly-quickly/

He promised savings. He proposed more debt.

Trump:
"It can be done. ... It will take place and it will go relatively quickly. ... If you have the right people, like, in the agencies and the various people that do the balancing ... you can cut the numbers by two pennies and three pennies and balance a budget quickly and have a stronger and better country."

Fact:
Trump's proposal assumes an annual gross domestic product growth of 3 percent. In July, the Congressional Budget Office released a report that placed growth at 1.9 percent under Trump's proposal, 0.1 percent higher than the office's baseline.

That lower growth number means that by 2027, deficit spending would be closer to $720 billion instead of the $16 billion surplus calculated under the White House proposal. (The House assumed an average 2.6 percent economic growth over the next decade and projected a $9 billion surplus by 2027 in its plan.)

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...e/1430/balance-federal-budget-fairly-quickly/

It’s pretty obvious we haven’t cut taxes on millionaires and billionaires enough yet.

No, I don't know who you are talking about but I am guessing Obama since he has different skin color than yours and belongs to a different political party. However, I am not aware how he cost Americans thousands of dollars a year taking food off some tables. Can you elaborate on that?

Furthermore, he did not cost taxpayers tens of millions of dollars, self-dealing to his own properties. That is a highway robbery you are praising him for.

Nor did he give billions of dollars of tax break to millionaires, which is another form of highway robbery since he himself gets benefit from it, lots of it.

I have to give you credit where credit is due though. That is the first time you have ever admitted that your god is a liar. First time is a big start! Keep it up and congratulations!!!
Another example of an implication of racism that the lefty posters say doesn't happen here.

Trump:
“It’s gonna be so strong, nobody’s gonna mess with us. But you know what? We can do it for a lot less.”

Fact:
Trump Is On His Way to Record-Setting Defense Spending in 2018

Is it really a lie if no one believes you in the first place?

Trump:
"Mexico will pay for the wall."

Fact:
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Sunday he would allow the federal government to shut down if Democrats do not fund his border wall

I'm thinking I could go on all day.

No need to play the "Holier than thou" card.
Do you really think Hoosier_Hack did not imply Obama? And Obama of all presidents?
He might have, I don’t know. However, you immediately implied that if he had a criticism to make of Obama, it was because of the color of his skin. Happens all the time around here so you’re not alone.

He might have, I don’t know. However, you immediately implied that if he had a criticism to make of Obama, it was because of the color of his skin. Happens all the time around here so you’re not alone.
Would you believe it was based on his past postings?
Actually, it is based on the age-old theory:
"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

Sorry to disappoint you. BTW, I am not a Democrat nor was I ever. I used to be a Republican if you insist on knowing my political background, but didn't like the way they were turning out to be. Oh, I would say probably sometime around when you switched your party allegiance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT