ADVERTISEMENT

Trump in Asia -- what could possibly go wrong?

Kids be kids....

North Korea 'sentences Trump to death' for insulting Kim Jong-un
Regime-run newspaper says US president is ‘hideous criminal’ after he said North was a ‘cruel dictatorship’ and Kim ‘short and fat’
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...nces-trump-to-death-for-insulting-kim-jong-un

Where were their parents?
I think Trump and Kim will make the good "odd couple." They both think alike, talk alike, and behave alike. The only difference is that one is fat and the other is fatter.

Last edited:
I think the UCLA bball boys are extremely thankful Trump made the visit... In the late 80's... Lifespan of an American in a Japanese prison was 18 months... Can't imagine what it would be like in China today....

I think the UCLA bball boys are extremely thankful Trump made the visit... In the late 80's... Lifespan of an American in a Japanese prison was 18 months... Can't imagine what it would be like in China today....

I think the focus is on the crime itself. They are representatives the university. You do the crime, you do the time.

The worst part of this episode is that, for the next 3 years on a weekly basis, we will hear from Trump what a great job he did! Furthermore, he will say, "no way Obama or Clinton" would've been able to do it.:(

Reactions: sglowrider
Last edited:
Trump says he 'should have left American basketball players arrested in China in jail'
The President attacks player's father for being 'unaccepting of what I did for his son'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-china-should-have-left-in-jail-a8064146.html

He just can't let things slide? This is what he calls being 'tough'?
He is the potus. Start acting like one.

Christ on a stick.
I don't want to insult children, but what our so-called president is doing is so childish, or even infantile.:(

This guy is comedy gold:

The office of POTUS will never ever be the same again! Mean girl goes to DC.

Last edited:
Those tweets came out as a search was underway for survivors of a US military plane crash. Imagine of Obama had carried out a personal feud during such a time?

But.. but he is so honest in how he thinks. ..

I used to think it was part of his re-direction tactics. Now I realised that he is just demented.

But.. but he is so honest in how he thinks. ..

I used to think it was part of his re-direction tactics. Now I realised that he is just demented.

If by demented you mean batcrap crazy...

Think of it, he would be getting briefings on the search and rescue efforts. Right after, probably during, he decides the most important thing to do is feud with his identical twin. Had he even done the ubiquitous "thoughts and prayers" yet?

If by demented you mean batcrap crazy...

Think of it, he would be getting briefings on the search and rescue efforts. Right after, probably during, he decides the most important thing to do is feud with his identical twin. Had he even done the ubiquitous "thoughts and prayers" yet?

You would have thought that there would be someone responsible/patriotic within the government noting things down and tracking his behaviour patterns to build a case for the 25th Amendment.

You would have thought that there would be someone responsible/patriotic within the government noting things down and tracking his behaviour patterns to build a case for the 25th Amendment.
But that requires the cabinet, which is filled with personally loyal appointees, or he sacks them. And being crazy is not impeachable, so we are stuck. Another reason the parliamentary system has advantages, the no confidence vote.

He'd have to go full Weinstein before they'd invoke (and not in front of Kellyanne or Ivanka or Betsy; not sure if Elain Chao would be enough to do it).

ADVERTISEMENT