ADVERTISEMENT

Trump in Asia -- what could possibly go wrong?

This one, amazingly was printed in WAPO. So, try the truth instead of those lies.

I also want to recognize the business leaders in the room whose confidence in the United States — they've been creating jobs — you have such confidence in the United States, and you've been creating jobs for our country for a long, long time. Several Japanese automobile industry firms have been really doing a job. And we love it when you build cars — if you're a Japanese firm, we love it — try building your cars in the United States instead of shipping them over. Is that possible to ask? That's not rude. Is that rude? I don't think so. (Laughter.) If you could build them. But I must say, Toyota and Mazda — where are you? Are you here, anybody? Toyota? Mazda? I thought so. Oh, I thought that was you. That's big stuff. Congratulations. Come on, let me shake your hand. (Applause.) They're going to invest $1.6 billion in building a new manufacturing plant, which will create as many as 4,000 new jobs in the United States. Thank you very much. Appreciate it."

1) What is your point of highlighting WAPO? If printed by Indy Star, would it be better?
2) Is our so-called president ignorant or what? Vast majority of Japanese cars are built in the US. Perhaps you and our so-called president may not know that; jingoists usually don't. What they do is doing cost/benefit analysis and make decision based on the result. If it benefits them to build at home, they will do it likewise. If it benefits them to build here, then that's what they will do. Do you think Honda Corp is in the business of helping you, Trump, and the US?

That is exactly the same thing the US does. Go to Japan, Korea, Europe, etc. You will see a lot of things made in the US there. Yet, they don't seem to be whining about it.

Do you think Japanese firms should build things here for the sake of the US? I thought you and our so-called president are in favor of capitalism. Am I wrong?

If Americans are so patriotic, then why are they buying Toyotas, Hondas, and Mazdas? If they all stop buying the products made by those foreign devils, then the self-claimed patriots like you and Trump will not have anything to complain about. Is that it?

"Why me" attitude is pathetic! It's a loser's lament.

We have many weapons systems deals with Japan where they build all or part of the systems in Japan. Japan has more restrictions on US imports than we do in Japanese imports. It’s not one way, and both countries are doing what they believe is in their national interests.

You are right -- after I wrote it I thought about the licensing deals and the co-development projects on the F-35s or even the F-16. Military equipment isn't a great example considering the national security restrictions even for brochures! (My excuse is that I wrote it in the loo!)

3 UCLA basketball players could be arrested and placed in a China jail for many years just before he arrives.

Beijing 3?
Ironic that Liangello Ball is Lavar's son. Karma? Will he keep his trap shut? Chinese don't take well to insults or behavior that doesn't allow others to save face. Lavar never passed up a chance to insult any and everyone.

In any case, you have to be pretty damn stupid to go to a foreign country and shoplift. I mean, that's close to brain dead.

Ironic that Liangello Ball is Lavar's son. Karma? Will he keep his trap shut? Chinese don't take well to insults or behavior that doesn't allow others to save face. Lavar never passed up a chance to insult any and everyone.

In any case, you have to be pretty damn stupid to go to a foreign country and shoplift. I mean, that's close to brain dead.
He's having a press conference tonight. Really stupid for a high profile athlete to do this, period. But my guess is they don't have the least bit of understanding how much more serious this can be in a country like China.

This board....too funny. Even after a year, this place still lives in bizzaro world. Here's the reality:

2KNWrPi_AnMzv1QFTeL_C7IlnYiOJlsYoxIlR6um1eM.png

Happy Trumpmas!

Hearing there has been a run on BigMacs, 1/4 pounders and fries in Asia the last 3-4 days...coincidence?

This board....too funny. Even after a year, this place still lives in bizzaro world. Here's the reality:

Happy Trumpmas!
Um...what? Even if, for some reason, you are actually a giant Trump fan, you would have to be living under a rock not to realize that he is massively unpopular throughout the world. I mean I don't even understand how you can try to make that argument.

On a sidenote, the GOP used to not be such big fans of dictators and communism. I find the sudden change in philosophy fascinating.

Happy Trumpmas!
No clue what you're talking about, but ok. Enjoy the next set of indictments coming down. How bout those elections last night? Bizarro World, indeed.

1) What is your point of highlighting WAPO? If printed by Indy Star, would it be better?
2) Is our so-called president ignorant or what? Vast majority of Japanese cars are built in the US. Perhaps you and our so-called president may not know that; jingoists usually don't. What they do is doing cost/benefit analysis and make decision based on the result. If it benefits them to build at home, they will do it likewise. If it benefits them to build here, then that's what they will do. Do you think Honda Corp is in the business of helping you, Trump, and the US?

That is exactly the same thing the US does. Go to Japan, Korea, Europe, etc. You will see a lot of things made in the US there. Yet, they don't seem to be whining about it.

Do you think Japanese firms should build things here for the sake of the US? I thought you and our so-called president are in favor of capitalism. Am I wrong?

If Americans are so patriotic, then why are they buying Toyotas, Hondas, and Mazdas? If they all stop buying the products made by those foreign devils, then the self-claimed patriots like you and Trump will not have anything to complain about. Is that it?

"Why me" attitude is pathetic! It's a loser's lament.
The bolded print is WAPO's not mine. The piece is exactly as I found it. I just brought it to you. Be careful when you jump. You have no idea where you might land. Hope you didn't get hurt jumping this time. Land with your knees bent.

The bolded print is WAPO's not mine. The piece is exactly as I found it. I just brought it to you. Be careful when you jump. You have no idea where you might land. Hope you didn't get hurt jumping this time. Land with your knees bent.
I learned all those moves in my Judo class.

I am sorry that you had such a terrible day. Don't worry. You will find yourself quite happy on the days of Indiana and Mississippi elections.

Trump says he believes Putin's election meddling denials

171110103001-01-trump-putin-handshake-apec-1110-exlarge-169.jpg

"He said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times," Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One as he flew from Da Nang to Hanoi in Vietnam. Trump spoke to Putin three times on the sidelines of summit here, where the Russia meddling issue arose.

"Every time he sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that,'" Trump said. "And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it."

"I think he is very insulted by it," Trump added.

"He said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times," Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One as he flew from Da Nang to Hanoi in Vietnam. Trump spoke to Putin three times on the sidelines of summit here, where the Russia meddling issue arose.

"Every time he sees me, he says, 'I didn't do that,'" Trump said. "And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it."

дурак

So much for putting America first -- when he disowns the information from his own IC. I can see another flow of embarrassing leaks, ;) coming from anonymous sources soon.
Poor Donald -- squeezed by Putin and his 'people'.

Last edited:
Stay tuned for the next episode of "the real housewives of Pyongyang" otherwise it will be ''the tweet that started a nuclear war',' which would probably our last:

Last edited:
Trump the Blimp is so fat I can't believe he can 1) tee the ball up, 2) see the ball when he "straightens up," and 3) hit the ball.

It's amazing that a 71y.o guy would write like that -- never mind the POTUS!!

Basically, a 13y.o teenage girl has access to the nuclear football.

tenor.gif

He is a source of constant amazement... and not in a good way.

Last edited:
US press corps shut out of Donald Trump's Asia trip take their own 'family photo' at APEC summit
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...asia-apec-summit-danang-vietnam-a8049811.html

White House journalists following Donald Trump on his trip to south-east Asia were shut out of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum in Vietnam on Friday and Saturday, stopping reporters from covering his meetings with the likes of Vladimir Putin and preventing photographers taking images of the US President.

It's so unAmerican.

Unfortunately, there are millions of McDonald's outlets in Asia. He could just pop around the corner and get such fine cuisine.
Bet he orders Happy Meals.
Oh I read somewhere he has sent people out for McDonalds. I'm sure he loves the toys. But the state dinners he is having to attend don't likely have happy meals, although they do probably try to attend to his juvenile tastes.

I know there must be a logical reason, but why were he and Putin twinsies here? I've seen the pic dozens of times but never heard an explanation.

ADVERTISEMENT