ADVERTISEMENT

Trump having another Sh*t show which he calls an Update!

He has gone completely off the deep end. He is embarrassing himself, the office of the president, the federal government and our entire country.

But worst of all it’s obvious he has no idea what the hell he’s doing and now it is evident that his incompetence is costing lives.

He has gone completely off the deep end. He is embarrassing himself, the office of the president, the federal government and our entire country.

But worst of all it’s obvious he has no idea what the hell he’s doing and now it is evident that his incompetence is costing lives.
I'm taking a break from watching him today. I take it he's especially wound up? Golf jones, perhaps?

No matter, I'll get the slanted fake news version of his antics from the enemies of the people.

I'm taking a break from watching him today. I take it he's especially wound up? Golf jones, perhaps?

No matter, I'll get the slanted fake news version of his antics from the enemies of the people.
I didn't pay attention to anything he said today, but he was up there for like three hours, so there must be some doozies.

Can a Trumper please explain the appeal of this man as the POTUS? He’s bitter, mean spirited and a pathological liar. He’s unfit and dangerous. So please, enlighten me why you follow him like a cult leader.

Can a Trumper please explain the appeal of this man as the POTUS? He’s bitter, mean spirited and a pathological liar. He’s unfit and dangerous. So please, enlighten me why you follow him like a cult leader.
I can't speak for everyone, but there is certainly a subset of his base that i deal regularly with who eat up his rhetoric. rich, white, older, own manufacturing businesses: cardboard box manufacturers, foam cutters, sports equipment, equipment for construction workers, equipment for military personnel. all trumpers. probably employ 10-300 people. Do between 250,000 thousand to 250,000 million a year in sales. they love the talk about manufacturing in the US, they love lower taxes, they love military, they don't want to help minorities, they want a low minimum wage, they want limited regulation - all his talking points and rhetoric. It's not hard to paint the trump voter profile. And they'll all be in line at 7 am to vote.

Last edited:
Trump is 10 times more intelligent than you, you couldn’t even balance Trumps checkbook!

At least we know what you look like now.

tenor.gif

I read he was really off the rails yesterday. I haven’t watched in over a week. I’m just continually astonished that such a clearly ignorant and mentally unstable man leads this country and that people are still making excuses for him or see nothing wrong with his behavior.

Reactions: Bill4411
I can't speak for everyone, but there is certainly a subset of his base that i deal regularly with who eat up his rhetoric. rich, white, older, own manufacturing businesses: cardboard box manufacturers, foam cutters, sports equipment, equipment for construction workers, equipment for military personnel. all trumpers. probably employ 10-300 people. Do between 250,000 thousand to 250,000 million a year in sales. they love the talk about manufacturing in the US, they love lower taxes, they love military, they don't want to help minorities, they want a low minimum wage, they want limited regulation - all his talking points and rhetoric. It's not hard to paint the trump voter profile. And they'll all be in line at 7 am to vote.
Why would they support him if they love military? He clearly doesn’t repeat the military and proves it constantly. I suppose him humping the flag occasionally gives them that impression.

Why would they support him if they love military? He clearly doesn’t repeat the military and proves it constantly. I suppose him humping the flag occasionally gives them that impression.
Perception. But more than anything they love their businesses and their money and right or wrong believe trump is best for both.

At about the hour and 13 minute mark he named all of the commissioners of major sports. Trump said he even talked with all of them - even those in charge of the world wrestling Association and cage fighting. He said we have to get back to work. This country is not designed for this. We have to fill the stadiums.

At about the hour and 13 minute mark he named all of the commissioners of major sports. Trump said he even talked with all of them - even those in charge of the world wrestling Association and cage fighting. He said we have to get back to work. This country is not designed for this. We have to fill the stadiums.
Filling the stadiums has to be the very last thing we should be doing.

I’m only repeating what Trump said. Of course it’s absolutely ridiculous. Actually is criminally negligent.
And again the vexing part about him is that i know he only means it aspirationally (is that a word). just like opening things back up on easter. that didn't happen because he changed course based on the advice he was given. all good. i don't mind positive, hopeful talk. the problem is that it bleeds into everything. like how many ventilators we have. something that's specific, fact driven, and not subject to interpretation. then we don't know what the hell to believe.

Greed is a powerful motivator.
Honestly i think that's only part of it. i think more than anything it's a philosophy. they think i put in my time, i did this myself, and why in the hell should i have to pay for others who didn't put in the time or do it themselves. They could have! and the latter is the rub imo. not all people can. because of intellect. because of circumstance. because of disability. because of shitty luck. because of a whole host of things. and many folks just don't seem to get that.

Honestly i think that's only part of it. i think more than anything it's a philosophy. they think i put in my time, i did this myself, and why in the hell should i have to pay for others who didn't put in the time or do it themselves. They could have! and the latter is the rub imo. not all people can. because of intellect. because of circumstance. because of disability. because of shitty luck. because of a whole host of things. and many folks just don't seem to get that.
What you're describing is a lack of empathy. Of course those people would identify with Trump.

I read he was really off the rails yesterday. I haven’t watched in over a week. I’m just continually astonished that such a clearly ignorant and mentally unstable man leads this country and that people are still making excuses for him or see nothing wrong with his behavior.
The basic truth of Trump supporters is that they take for granted what our forefathers created. They are parasites living on the shoulders of giants.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT