ADVERTISEMENT

Trump adds Epstein's legal experts to his defense team...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
The two "shining stars" behind Epstein's 2008 successful plea deal in Florida (Al Dershowitz and Baylor's own Kenny Starr) have been added to Trump's defense team. The question that leaps out at me is how is Ken gonna reconcile charging Clinton with Obstruction and perjury and then ignoring, if not encouraging similar conduct by his new client? I mean Clinton actually TESTIFIED and Starr pressed for "obstruction". What does he consider Trump's actions thru-out Ukrainegate to be- willing compliance? What's his contrast- Clinton lied about SEX, Trump lies about EVERYTHING, but Trump was stubborn enough to refuse to testify? Seriously???

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-impeachment-team-dershowitz-starr-162455617.html

Do these 2 clowns mistakenly believe they're only going to be performing in front of their daily foxbot admirers? Do they realize that the non-Trump cultists among us can READ?

Reactions: TerhuneHoosierfan
The two "shining stars" behind Epstein's 2008 successful plea deal in Florida (Al Dershowitz and Baylor's own Kenny Starr) have been added to Trump's defense team. The question that leaps out at me is how is Ken gonna reconcile charging Clinton with Obstruction and perjury and then ignoring, if not encouraging similar conduct by his new client? I mean Clinton actually TESTIFIED and Starr pressed for "obstruction". What does he consider Trump's actions thru-out Ukrainegate to be- willing compliance? What's his contrast- Clinton lied about SEX, Trump lies about EVERYTHING, but Trump was stubborn enough to refuse to testify? Seriously???

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-impeachment-team-dershowitz-starr-162455617.html

Do these 2 clowns mistakenly believe they're only going to be performing in front of their daily foxbot admirers? Do they realize that the non-Trump cultists among us can READ?
Excellent

Lawyers are like prostitutes, they will take any position if you pay them:). Here is Starr after Sondland's testimony.

These guys are being hired solely to generate clips and memes for distribution by Fox and Breitbart.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT