ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Accountability Project

Dictatorship by committee is just as bad, or worse, as that by a single person...

Take a hard look in the mirror if you're a true believer Democrat... - Your party is willing to do literally anything to gain power... Including allowing people to become homeless and starve for purely political purposes (see Pelosi's unwillingness to compromise)...

If you're worried about a dictator arising, (and we all should), worry about a party that already has 90% of the media in their pocket along with their own personal Gestapo in the FBI... That is what Should worry you...

Trump is just a lucky bumbler who happened to run against the worst candidate who has ever run for President (in Hillary)...(and it looks like he'll lose to the 2nd worst of all time...),

You just can't help yourself with the Nazi references can you? I wonder why Trump merch vendors at the "Million Moron March" in DC today had this in their inventory? Not much reason to have it available unless you think someone is going to be interested in purchasing it...

"America First"- Catchy slogan. Now I know I've seen that before... Hmm... wonder where?

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory

So DC is still a swamp? Trump has had four years to drain it!!!

Also, I didn’t read this whole thread but some of you are giving AOC way too much credit. Being on her blacklist, if such a thing actually exists, will probably only help someone get a job unless they live in Flatbush or Hollywood.

Did you just wake up from a coma? We've been waiting for you to help kick a wannabe fascist strongman out of the presidency.

You're going to be shocked but our current president....

1. Has completely undermined the free press.
2. Does nothing but spew glorious propaganda about himself.
3. Has surrounded himself with incompetent cronies and yes men.
4. Has refused to acknowledge victories by his political opponents. Undermining the integrity of our elections.
5. Has stacked the courts in his favor.
6. Has asked for and welcomed foreign interference of our elections. Has asked foreign leaders to dig up dirt on his political opponents.
7. Has used the military against American citizens.
8. Won't reveal who he owes money to.

There's so much more.

I always said a dictator could never rise here but we have a grave threat and we need you in the game to help get him removed from office.
When and where did he do 7?

I guess my golfing buddy’s 26 year-old son’s professional life is over. Will these folks go after his father’s business?

I'd put any idiot still out parroting Trump's fraud claims..... and attempting to destroy all confidence in the US electoral system on the "list" for sure.... none of those people should ever again be allowed near a government position in their life.

The rest of it is nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT