ADVERTISEMENT

Trey Patterson

I said not to be boring. Making stupid assumptions and projecting your own fears onto others is better than the clice crap you tired earlier but still pretty much feeble and witless. I feel nothing but boredom .. *sigh* you suck at this. Come on man, you gotta try much harder to save your fragile pretty princess. You wanted my attention, now you got it. Impress me ....

dumb

Within the next 2 years.

Care to stake your forum life on that guarantee?

Absolutely.

You said after a year ago that the movement to replace Miller was already in the works. It obviously didn't happen in the past year but now you're saying it could be 2 more years? Your "sources" pushing for his replacement must work at the pace of glaciers. Or did you mean your statement to be so open ended and generic that it could refer to any point in the future?

He just makes it up as he goes along.

screenshotted and saved

Archie will be here longer than you will be here. So stop with your uneducated posts. Everything Archie has done is to improve team and roster. He will be here for a LONG time. You are not a fan and it is always evident by your posts. Please go to the Purdue or KU boards not sure which team is yours but it isn’t IU that’s is for sure.
A little reminder for those I’ve been trying to educate for a couple decades now.

A little reminder for those I’ve been trying to educate for a couple decades now.
Not just a gasbag - a narcissistic gasbag. Two posts this evening dredging up old content looking for gratification. Why don't you just take a picture of yourself into the bathroom, lock the door and jerk off ? This place was a lot better while you were banned. Hope it happens again soon.

June of 2020, the question was would he make it one more season or two. Hardly some statement based upon the "inside information" you seem to think you have.

I predict it will rain in the next two weeks.

Reactions: minneman
Not just a gasbag - a narcissistic gasbag. Two posts this evening dredging up old content looking for gratification. Why don't you just take a picture of yourself into the bathroom, lock the door and jerk off ? This place was a lot better while you were banned. Hope it happens again soon.
And usually when somebody drags up old content it is to prove they were right about something. Apparently not Fraudy.

And yet, when I did ask you if you were willing to stake your forum existence on your predictions, and even offered my own (which is the subject of my posts you have dragged up), you chickened out and did not reply.
If only you had the courage of your convictions, you may garner some respect around here.

Reactions: minneman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT