ADVERTISEMENT

Trey Kaufman Q&A

Thank god you’re here to set the record straight for PU fans everywhere! :rolleyes:

OK, nevermind, they suck and don't matter to us at all, because we are so much better than the lowly team who's swept us for 3 straight years. There, does that make you feel better about yourself, punkin'? Now see if Mommy will give you a pat on the head and tell you you're super duper!

OK, nevermind, they suck and don't matter to us at all, because we are so much better than the lowly team who's swept us for 3 straight years. There, does that make you feel better about yourself, punkin'? Now see if Mommy will give you a pat on the head and tell you you're super duper!

Thanks for setting the record straight gramps!!

Reactions: Radio Zero
This Kaufman kid has a bit of a Paul George-like game. I think he'd be a great fit as Archie desperately needs a forward to draw the defense out.

This Kaufman kid has a bit of a Paul George-like game. I think he'd be a great fit as Archie desperately needs a forward to draw the defense out.
That stretch 4 spot. Haven’t had a good one since Max. Smith could be but he can’t shoot.

I think TJD will be a surefire first rounder next year, but will have to show more perimeter skills to be a lottery pick. I don't sense he's the kind that is just dying to get to the NBA, or needs to for family reasons, and will take his time if he's not going to be drafted where he thinks he should be.
I'm friends with his mom. They are doing just fine on their own. He comes from a solid family. He is a classy young man I want the best for him.

You do know that really only matters to PU fans that have nothing other than victories over IU to brag on? Ask a kid what’s more impressive, 5 old banners & the history IU enjoys or 1500 days between losses to a conference rival...

If you wanna sling bs about how PU is superior, do it where people are tainted enough to buy it. PU has had better teams than IU for several years but it would take decades for PU to overcome the gap in prominence outside of the stinkhole PU resides in...
Yes, you have the banners. A kid today sees the last one was 1987 and thinks ancient history. I never said IU was superior. Read the post. I simply replied to why a kid might think Purdue a good place to go. Be safe.

Yes, you have the banners. A kid today sees the last one was 1987 and thinks ancient history. I never said IU was superior. Read the post. I simply replied to why a kid might think Purdue a good place to go. Be safe.
A kid? Which kid? Or do you mean all kids, but failed to write what you actually meant, because you assumed we would all understand? Some kids, maybe?

Clarity in language is “fly.”

A kid? Which kid? Or do you mean all kids, but failed to write what you actually meant, because you assumed we would all understand? Some kids, maybe?

Clarity in language is “fly.”
Referring to the "kid" you mentioned in your post. Perhaps maybe you should have been clearer. Fly?

Referring to the "kid" you mentioned in your post. Perhaps maybe you should have been clearer. Fly?
My post?

Reading is fundamental (RIF). Dyslexia hasn’t been a fashionable affliction - or even a societal concern - since Theo Huxtable vanquished it.

EDIT. Yeah.

Last edited:
My post?

Reading is fundamental (RIF). Dyslexia hasn’t been a fashionable affliction since Theo Huxtable vanquished it for all time.

EDIT. Yeah.
I'm sorry. The poster I was responding to was Jet812. He's the one who originally mentioned "kid".

Man, don't hang that label on him.
I really like Kaufman, and I hope we get him.
As a Pacer fan, I despise George. He lies every time his lips move.
George is an elite talent. Kaufman doesn't have anywhere near the athletic explosiveness that George has.
Kaufman is a 4/3 with power being his strongest attribute.
George is a 2/3 with elite athleticism being his strongest attribute.
Their games are not similar at all.

Another crystal ball pick. That’s 3 in 4 days. Looking more and more like Kaufman is going to be a Hoosier. This will be Archies signature class.

Reactions: thezinfan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT