ADVERTISEMENT

Trent Perry

SIhoosier26

All-Big Ten
Sep 9, 2017
California national player of the year and McDonald's All American who decommited from USC recently.

Point guard who was a 50 percent 3pt shooter in high school, yet no news of IU reaching out so far. What gives? Seems like a no brainer.

Reactions: 76-1
California national player of the year and McDonald's All American who decommited from USC recently.

Point guard who was a 50 percent 3pt shooter in high school, yet no news of IU reaching out so far. What gives? Seems like a no brainer.

Are you serious or sarcastic?

Did you check woodys or the other coaches itinerary? Called his office to talk to their travel agents? Gone to assembly hall, camped outside and demand to see him to discuss what the hell he is doing? No? Maybe he didn’t clear it with you cuz you’re not a true fan….I’ve got better wto do so I don’t care what he does

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Another reason to work your ass off recruiting high school kids is that even when you lose the recruit, those relationships can pay off when the kid is eventually in the portal.

Reactions: outside shooter
I’m really not worried about IU reaching out. As much as I am unimpressed with Woody & Co, they will reach out if there is any chance to land him.

I’m really not worried about IU reaching out. As much as I am unimpressed with Woody & Co, they will reach out if there is any chance to land him.

Isn't that kind of a catch 22 situation?

How will they know if there is a chance of landing him UNLESS they do reach out??

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Isn't that kind of a catch 22 situation?

How will they know if there is a chance of landing him UNLESS they do reach out??
Probably. Only reason they wouldn’t is if we already know him from his last recruitment. Or maybe we were tampering before he decommitted lol.

I’m sure we will reach out.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
He decommitted 16 hours ago and you know IU has not contacted him how?
Multiple tweets unluding Paul Biancardis long list of schools that has already contacted him.

At this point even if IU does they'll be behind the others.

I'm sure he's waiting by the phone hoping woody will call. IU has always been the top choice off all Mcdonalds All Americans , we cant sign them all that why UK and Duke get so many

I thought the dipshits on X were stupid but the comments in this post are even more ridiculous.

You are running down the IU program and coach because a kid hasn't updated his list of contacts or maybe we don't want to contact him for a good reason. Woody doesn't have to inform us of every move he makes.

I read the article on espn when he decommitted, and all his original finalists were west of the Mississippi.

He said he was starting over, so obviously we should reach out, but it seems like he probably wants to stay closer to home.

Reactions: kkott

A 50% 3 point shooter? It's like recruiting a Unicorn. What would We do with one if We ever got one? Probably Coach Him into being a 30% Shooter.

I thought the dipshits on X were stupid but the comments in this post are even more ridiculous.

You are running down the IU program and coach because a kid hasn't updated his list of contacts or maybe we don't want to contact him for a good reason. Woody doesn't have to inform us of every move he makes.
He'd be smart to listen to some of the noise around here. Pretty sure he still thinks he's the reincarnation of BK and IU is lucky as hell to have him.

He'd be smart to listen to some of the noise around here. Pretty sure he still thinks he's the reincarnation of BK and IU is lucky as hell to have him.
Oh yeah. The college basketball All American and man that has spent most of his life as a coach should take advice from a bunch of people on a message board. Maybe he should come to your office and tell you how to do your job.

Reactions: brianiu
Oh yeah. The college basketball All American and man that has spent most of his life as a coach should take advice from a bunch of people on a message board. Maybe he should come to your office and tell you how to do your job.
If I was as bad at my job as Woodson has been at his over the course of my career, someone sure as hell oughtta come tell me how to do it better…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT