Trayce Jackson-Davis

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
Sure hope we sign this kid!

8846104.jpg

Where else does he spew such nonsense?
Brockway, C$ and burnthemall...all back and in same thread...

I think thats a scene from a movie:

Joey Knish: [walking up to their poker table with Mike playing with other rounders in the poker room at The Mirage] This is what I like to see Mike McDermott where he belongs, sitting with the scum bags telling jokes dragging the occasional pot.

Guberman: [sarcastically] occasional? like my occasionally went out with other men

Joey Knish: I was actually going to try to make some real money tonight but in Mike's honor return to the ring, I'll sit with you all for a while

Petra: don't do us any favors, they're about to go to the boards to fill these seats

Zagosh: you know if we wanted to take each other's "rolls" we could've just stayed home

Brockway, C$ and burnthemall...all back and in same thread...

I think thats a scene from a movie:

Joey Knish: [walking up to their poker table with Mike playing with other rounders in the poker room at The Mirage] This is what I like to see Mike McDermott where he belongs, sitting with the scum bags telling jokes dragging the occasional pot.

Guberman: [sarcastically] occasional? like my occasionally went out with other men

Joey Knish: I was actually going to try to make some real money tonight but in Mike's honor return to the ring, I'll sit with you all for a while

Petra: don't do us any favors, they're about to go to the boards to fill these seats

Zagosh: you know if we wanted to take each other's "rolls" we could've just stayed home
Man, now I’m going to have to watch that for the millionth time. It’s been a while.

Reactions: sluggo69 and cryano
A reliable source said Jackson-Davis already has made a decision regarding where he will be going next year. I don't think he would have attended the IU game the other night if it wasn't going to be IU.
What shoes was he wearing?

A reliable source said Jackson-Davis already has made a decision regarding where he will be going next year. I don't think he would have attended the IU game the other night if it wasn't going to be IU.
Ask your dentist friend. Those guys get all the scoop.

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT